Sano CG#10-OPEN- Note|BollyTelly|127|Arshi|143 - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
WOW Miss 88!What inspiring and motivating and captivating bhashan!😊Mere ankhon mein toh aansoon aa gayeπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

On a serious note...I appreciate the fact and ur attitude of DARN copycats..copy karna hai toh karo..hum phir bhi rahenge orignal!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

FAB requests indeed!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Update for today.

I tried new coloring and styles. hope you'll like them

abhay Piya/ I merged this pic of abhay with Piya.πŸ˜• how's it looking?

Anushka. (2 versions)

I loved the curved text here :)

The pics for damon and elena were too dark.. I  really tried hard to give it a good smokey kind of effect.. lolπŸ˜†

Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago

LOVED this one!πŸ˜ƒesp the style..the red and yellow lines..and anushka offocurse!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..Wah Wah Sano ji...Wah Wah..and OMji..I called u Sano ji?😲ohh sorry miss 88 ji😳read my comment on the previous page ji!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sanober. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

WOW Miss 88!What inspiring and motivating and captivating bhashan!😊Mere ankhon mein toh aansoon aa gayeπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Sachi mein? lekin usmein anso aane nahi chahiye thay 😲🀣

On a serious note...I appreciate the fact and ur attitude of DARN copycats..copy karna hai toh karo..hum phir bhi rahenge orignal!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

FAB requests indeed!πŸ˜ƒ

Attitude? na ji na, I dont give attitude,  mera style hikuch aisa hai ji. πŸ˜† thank uuu πŸ˜ƒ
sanober. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .sb.

LOVED this one!πŸ˜ƒesp the style..the red and yellow lines..and anushka offocurse!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..Wah Wah Sano ji...Wah Wah..and OMji..I called u Sano ji?😲ohh sorry miss 88 ji😳read my comment on the previous page ji!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

anushka looked good in the movie. My sis told, what kind of texture you;re using?Shocked🀣 I'm like its different πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh yes, I'm hairan and pareshan asto you called me Sano for ths first time.. now, meri ankhon se ashq behrahein hain 😭🀣 
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Work Sano!!! The update is beautiful and I must say my fav has been Abhiya one, Its has been done beautifully. 
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwesome work... AbhiYa..I love the Quote..Anu..n Delena sig was way too cool..
I miss Delena .. n AbhIya..!! D create Stefan Elena also..n don't forget thto include Quote waala siggies in next updates..!!
PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update Dii. Abhiya sig is gorgeous.
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
wow lovely update the abhiya one is looking lovely and the anushka siggies are really gorgeous!!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Gr8 sigx...merging is really nice...