Sano CG#10-OPEN- Note|BollyTelly|127|Arshi|143 - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kriti_binal

Gorgeous updates Sano!!!! ๐Ÿค—

Loved the update Shona sig is simply OUTSTANDING!!!

And the BALH sig is so adorable!!! Saved both of them!!

Shall be using them very soon!!!

And loved the KW bday sigs from the previous updates!!

Keep rocking!!!

P.S Sorry for being irregular sweetz!! i have been keeping unwell down with High fever cough and cold!!!

Thank you so much sweety pie, glad you liked them.. and what happened? are you okay now? do take care of yourself. ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by shewascool90210

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. update sano๐Ÿ‘

i seriously like Shona one. The text and the picture is just too cute. and the one
Bade ache lagte hain it seemes it is really a good show. the siggie is so beautiful.

Thank you so much dear. May i know your name?  Your user Id couldn't be your name lol.๐Ÿ˜†thanks for liking my work. ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Adorable the 1st one Sano๐Ÿค—...Its soo cutiee :D

hanks parm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by --Divzfan--

thats why i love you so much my gf..๐Ÿค—..i agree these people will never change..๐Ÿ˜ณ..coming to your update its amazing..love the Shilpa one the most..๐Ÿ˜..the Jenni and the BALH ones are beautiful..๐Ÿ˜ณ..proud of you..muaah..<3

Love you lots princess,
GF

Arre, its not abt ppl... its abt IF! lol.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thank you so much janeman ๐Ÿค—
Beautiful sig๐Ÿ˜ณ

I LOVE the Jenny sig โค๏ธ
the text coloring the pics u've used is just perfect!!!!

Shona sig is amazing too๐Ÿ˜ณ
BALH sig is beautiful...the show seems good too

Overall awesome update!!!!
Keep Rocking!

~Zarqa๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Sano88

Thank you so much dear. May i know your name?  Your user Id couldn't be your name lol.๐Ÿ˜†thanks for liking my work. ๐Ÿค—

lol no sano it is not my name. my name is bani but my friends calls me bannu๐Ÿ˜†
and no problem your siggie are amazing.

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Phirse yeh copying ka issue I totally agree with you Sano .. If someone is copying your work, it can never be the same! I had also mentioned that to Aishh .. I do hope she actually goes to the mods to handle this though like Ragini said she would .. it does in the end feel bad to know that someone is .. well getting 'over inspired' by your work๐Ÿคข .. Gosh even your work All the amazing siggy makers are having this problemand I hate this๐Ÿ˜• Anyways tum kitni positive ho ji ๐Ÿ˜‰Love you Sano๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Exactly, your work cannot be copied.. whosoever tries to do, will never be successful๐Ÿ˜ณ
OMG aur tumhara bhashan update se zyada lamba tha๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ Well even with just 3 sigs im in love with your update<3 JW one was my fav as I like that style but I thought Shilpa wasn't that bad๐Ÿค” it's gorgeous .. And I like the texture on the BALH sig(:

Oh yes, iw as like, i should shut my mouh now.. but belive me, there was much more  to say on this. still stopped lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Im glad you never did even think of stopping with sig making .. you make such great sigs .. ๐Ÿ˜Š

that could be only on 2 conditions, if  i get bored or i'll get busy with job/studies.๐Ÿ˜†

Waise you were asking where I've been๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Here .. no where else .. I just thought you give PM's when you update .. didn't get a PM from you in awhile isliye I disappeared like a bhoot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Oh yea, its been time since i saw you here.. ๐Ÿ˜† i don't pm when posting random updates.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ..Saba..

Sano dii i have a suggestion :P

but not zaroori .. make wenvr u r free or dnt make its upto u =)

Sugg : Gurmeet - Maan (frm latest epis)

pics kaha hai ji๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by indian_beauty

Beautiful sig๐Ÿ˜ณ

I LOVE the Jenny sig โค๏ธ
the text coloring the pics u've used is just perfect!!!!

Shona sig is amazing too๐Ÿ˜ณ
BALH sig is beautiful...the show seems good too

Overall awesome update!!!!
Keep Rocking!

~Zarqa๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG.. thanks zarqa for liking them..๐Ÿค—than u so much for the beautiful comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shewascool90210

Nice name.. that reminds me of kasam se actually lol...๐Ÿคฃ thanks dear ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by ..Saba..

ress <3

EDITING :

soo sorry dii m too late naa :(

anyways waooo n m shockeeddd ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ‘

wht a lovely siggy dii โญ๏ธ

ur creationz r always beautiful .. but ds siggy .. yeh siggy toh extra beautifull hai โค๏ธ

loved d font, colorng, txts, style evrythnggg <3

omg see me ussnnggg

thnx 4 beautifull stuffs always ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—

Love Ya <3
Saba.

Thank you so much saba. Tried a new effect.. I'm glad, it turned out good.. thanks so much for the beautiful comment..๐Ÿค—
Oyee Saniii, wass up with your dabba? LMAOOO...I could not stop laughing for a while? Who is the creator of that lines? ๐Ÿคฃ

Good one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

When should I expect your next update ? Hopefully, SOON ๐Ÿ˜‰