Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sano88

Lol, i dont understand how peope become upset by such a small issue. πŸ˜†if some one copies you, it means your signatures are being liked by people. πŸ˜ƒ I toh feel happy..πŸ˜† but my friends are upset abt the the issue. i feel bad then. Okay. on a serious note,  I think, I'm just an okay siggy maker/ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw thankss so much kiran. πŸ€—

I haven't been commenting in ppl's gall for a while, so I don't know who is copying Aish's styles!
Do you know who it is? I also feel bad for her! I think the worst copy thingy was when ppl directly copied Kaju! Like placing the pics like that & coloring etc.. Ouch  
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fab update dear...me loves the Shilpa one the mosttt <3
Keep rocking! ;)
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -kirulicious-

[

Lol, i dont understand how peope become upset by such a small issue. πŸ˜†if some one copies you, it means your signatures are being liked by people. πŸ˜ƒ I toh feel happy..πŸ˜† but my friends are upset abt the the issue. i feel bad then. Okay. on a serious note,  I think, I'm just an okay siggy maker/ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw thankss so much kiran. πŸ€—

I haven't been commenting in ppl's gall for a while, so I don't know who is copying Aish's styles!
Do you know who it is? I also feel bad for her! I think the worst copy thingy was when ppl directly copied Kaju! Like placing the pics like that & coloring etc..   
[/QUOTE]

Yea, i know abt her. 😳 But aish doesn't want me to disclose the name.. I'm keeping my mouth shut πŸ˜† Yea, I've seen her coloring is being copied, so are the styles. Nevermind, chalo lets see. πŸ€”
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jasmine...

Fab update dear...me loves the Shilpa one the mosttt <3
Keep rocking! ;)

Thank you so much Jasmine. πŸ€—
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome Update i loved how the SA siggy turns out!<3

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sano88

Like in reality,  bhai bhai ka nahi, so here it goes for friends. I don't like how people are sharing cold vibes and not even clarifying things. πŸ˜†what I'm talking abt? Copying issue bhai!! From past few weeks members are complaining about their work being copied/overly inpired.. EEKS! First of all, others should think as to WHY they can use their brain and be creative? And second, if your work is being copied, its better to complain once so the issue can get sorted out. Am i  blabbering so much? " NO" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just like other members, my style gets copy somewhere, but i dont regret nor do i've any problem..πŸ˜†Why?? Because its of no use.. people who wants to copy never accept their fault, its human nature you see, and at the end, one just ruin their friendship. Its better,  not to share any of your Siggy making secrets with anyone than to complain..😳

sano πŸ€— poore din baat nahi hui.. ajeeb hai. :X chal idhar se hi shuru karte hain πŸ˜³

pehle toh mere case mein cold vibes ki baat hi nahi aati.. so you must be talking abt someone elseee. and if not then CC mein explain karoongi iske baad :$ no you are not blabbering jaan i appreciate it...true it is your so called "human nature" that we're talking about.

BUT.. what if you don't share anything and it happens? dekh ke? you know what i mean? jaane de idhar aur kuch nahi kehti πŸ˜†

aish's work being copied and she's seriously heart broken.. I feel bad, like seriously, Why to even get sad over such thing baby.πŸ˜†I told aish, her work is Orginal, and If people do even save her siggies and try to copy, it will not exactly the same. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† kitno k work copy hotein hain, Sam, aish, monus, kaju, alisha.. kitne hai.. Please, guys complain to mods so they can deal with it.. πŸ˜ƒ upset na ho ji. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ when some of my friend isupset, i seriously, dont feel good..

you feel bad so you say it here? πŸ˜† you said it na.. bacchi hoon. i am. bas hurt hota hai, woh bhi pata nahi kyun, ek sec pata HAI.. uski wajeh se, :( i know you can't see me upset. i know. but tujhe mujhme sense daalni hogi because.. i don't have any of my own πŸ˜† ab tak samajh nahi aa raha hai kya ho raha hai, ek sentence mein explain kar de πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

:(

OMG!! itna lamba bhashan πŸ˜†Kasam khuda ki, yakeen nahi itna likha maine πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mujhe toh yakeen aata hai na but. πŸ˜†

achha yeh chhod sab bakwaas. baad mein boloongi and not here. i love your sigs as always :$ yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai? esp the BALH one.. i loveee πŸ˜³ and you πŸ€—
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update Sano di 😳

Jen sig is too pretty !!
Loved the style & the caps u ve used <3

Ram-Priya one is amazing !! Loved the text <3
That promo is soo cute 😳 hmm watched 2 epi of BALH , the show looks good :) but knowing K mommy I don't wanna get attached to her shows :PP

Now coming to my fav part Shona's sig 😍
LOVE LOVE LOVE this sig <333
Style , text , colouring ,caps.. everything is just PERFECT :D
Saved , will b using it very very soon😳

Keep rocking !!
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOMELICIOUSS updateee Sano!!
all of them are SOOO beautiful!!

Jenny & Shilpa one are SO gorgeousss!! loved them alot..

But the RamPriya sggyy...😲
omgoshhhπŸ€ͺfirst of all.. THANKUUU so mch for making it...πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ
I can't tell you HOW mch I loveee it..!! Using it nowww for sure..
Make more sggs on them will you!😈

Keep it up!!
Update soonnn..
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Awesome Update i loved how the SA siggy turns out!<3

thanks a bunch πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishhh.

achha yeh chhod sab bakwaas. baad mein boloongi and not here. i love your sigs as always :$ yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai? esp the BALH one.. i loveee πŸ˜³ and you πŸ€—

If not here, you should pm me..πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—thank you so much jaani πŸ€—