Users

Frequent Posters

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sano88

My mind is in my BRAIN  ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃsachi mein.. late open hongi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ *hmph*

GRRR.. nahi mujhe abhi k abhi dekhna hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒplzzz ๐Ÿ˜ญ
 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i'm waiting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  In a couple of hours.. you gonna see the suprise..
well.. if you cons. as a suprisee...ROFL๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeh kitna hua ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ love u countless ๐Ÿคฃ
LoveYou Endless...Embarrassed

Sanooo the quote sggs are SOOO mindblowingg...
all of them are TOO good..
the last siggy is chooo beautifulll.. nd the first2 quotes are FABBB..!

Keep updatinggg...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wooowww
beautiful beautiful

senorita
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG new styles๐Ÿ˜› Me likeyy already๐Ÿ˜† The style on the first & second sig looks beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ It makes the the sig more .. umm .. dunno just kinda makes you stare at it a little longer๐Ÿ˜†

& the Misha/Abhay sig looks nicee .. I like the way the caps are put at different angles

Oohh notebook style sigs look fabbb<33 I think you've used that style but I like the other textures youve added, etc. andd not to mention the wayy the MSK sigg turned out .. HOTTโ˜บ๏ธ Shilpa sigg just looks adorable aswel๐Ÿ˜ณ

IPKKND does look good ... hopefully it wont let our hopes down :/ and am looking forward the Sanaya/Barun's pair .. along with that, the sigs im supposing you'll be making on these two in the future๐Ÿ˜‰ anyways LOVED the way those sigs turned outt

Ahh Anushka ones are gorgeous .. ahh im still trying to decided which one to usee(: Probably the first one because you've added more texture to it ..

Bolly stuff just looks FAB Sano esp the Kareena/Sonam ones .. love the circle effect!!

Hahaha .. Anil/Sonam onee was really random obviously .. lol

Anyways the update was really nicee jaan .. styles turned out  great to be honest .. wasnt a single one I didn't like
Jasmine... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sano!!๐Ÿค— Remember me'??I used to eat your head in the KWT cc๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway just went through your gal..and I'm just stunned!!!! So beautiful all of your creations are!!๐Ÿ˜
I'll make sure to visit your gal from now on๐Ÿ˜›

Keep rocking!!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Your quote signatures are so unique!! Sabse hatke hai! And the best siggs ever, probably!! Love it a lot yaar! And the quotes you choose are always so meaningful!! Love the last one, the chess with God idea is so incredible! Keep making more like those!!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Meri Kabootar! ๐Ÿค— I miss talking to you! ):

haan haan, wahi dialogue miss talking to u.. banda kabhi scrap ya baat hi karleta hai. khaali peeli miss  bas. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways I love the update! My favorite one is the Challenges wala one. Am going to use abhi! (:

thank you so much.. sabse hit wahi hua hai. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

It is so beautiful! I love the quote as well. All of them are beautiful! Will use all one at a time ๐Ÿ˜†

use karegi.. wow thats so metttha of u.

Iloveyou!

200 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Wow xcellent sigx...nice quotez...thz one is the best...my current wallpaper...

Thanks hina. Thinking too add in my dabba as well.๐Ÿ˜†
sanober. thumbnail
sanober. thumbnail

Sanooo the quote sggs are SOOO mindblowingg...
all of them are TOO good..
the last siggy is chooo beautifulll.. nd the first2 quotes are FABBB..!

Keep updatinggg...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank you so muccchhh
dekh, kitni ameer ho main kam thanks toh kehti hi nhi. โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_1992

wooowww
beautiful beautiful

senorita

thanks so much. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

OMG new styles๐Ÿ˜› Me likeyy already๐Ÿ˜† The style on the first & second sig looks beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ It makes the the sig more .. umm .. dunno just kinda makes you stare at it a little longer๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much yaar,. means alot. waise, where you'd disappeared. :|

& the Misha/Abhay sig looks nicee .. I like the way the caps are put at different angles

Thank you sooo much.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oohh notebook style sigs look fabbb<33 I think you've used that style but I like the other textures youve added, etc. andd not to mention the wayy the MSK sigg turned out .. HOTTโ˜บ๏ธ Shilpa sigg just looks adorable aswel๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks dear. Oh yea, the pics were of clear cut quality, so the siggy turned out good. shuker.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

IPKKND does look good ... hopefully it wont let our hopes down :/ and am looking forward the Sanaya/Barun's pair .. along with that, the sigs im supposing you'll be making on these two in the future๐Ÿ˜‰ anyways LOVED the way those sigs turned outt

Hopefully, acha ho.. In the starting every show seems to be different but as soon the story starts progressing, they ruin it.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ahh Anushka ones are gorgeous .. ahh im still trying to decided which one to usee(: Probably the first one because you've added more texture to it ..

thankss dear.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Bolly stuff just looks FAB Sano esp the Kareena/Sonam ones .. love the circle effect!!

thanksss a bunch.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahaha .. Anil/Sonam onee was really random obviously .. lol  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i know, isliye i made.๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways the update was really nicee jaan .. styles turned out  great to be honest .. wasnt a single one I didn't like

Thank you sooo much ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Previous
1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 112
Next
Arshi Thumbnail

Arshi