Posted: 12 years ago
woww sch a huge update...all r soo gorgeous sano
luvd most d abhiya and sajan ones
and abhay misha one is really very very cute
anushka one is sooo stunning and d kat one is simply beautifull
brilliant job dear
Sano! 🤗
First and foremost, dun you send pms on REGULAR updates.? I mishh commenting on your updates.
Anyway, the update seems to be huge..pretty huge..
The Abhay Pia one was so damn amazing. Lovely. and the text you wrote in there perfectly suited the sig.
KaSh..Gosh! It is so beautiful sig. Saved it..would love to use it. (I'll use the sig when im pretty bored woth my siggy dabba LOL)
My favs in bolly would be anushka sharma's one and Piggy Chops one. The colouring on PC sig is fantastical.

Pleashh update shoon. :]

Take Care.

-Radz
awsome update. love all of them.
Saani, where is your first batch request wali siggies update?

Trying to find out my res spot, but I am lost 🤣

Edited: never mind :) I found it and edited my res spot 😃😆

Edited by -Sabz- - 12 years ago
Sano!!!!!! love the abhiya ones and kajen mostly but they are all tooo good :D
wow wow wow Sano!! Everything looked so darn beautiful!! I just simply adore everything. Everything's so perfectly created. Damn this update man!! It's too good too comment! :-) 

Awww Sano cutilicious stuff...love u 4 these...
Abhiya onez r super cool...loved the new style...its lukin good...
Kash one is cute too...
Kajen...ufff why do I love them so much...fantabulous sigx...super xcellenttt...
Monaya awww thz is the cutest sig everr...nicyyy...
AK yaaayyy woowwwieesss nice sig...thnx for thz...I love ur reminiscence od old couplez...AK rox...
Bebo...shez lukin glammy dolly...nice sig...
Sonam...thz is one lady i adore er for er style...xcellent sig...
omg sano ... ohhh i loved it sooo much... IPKKND was awesum sig !!! and SG omg beautyful sig dear ... awww KYPH sig ... u remind me the magical days :) GOSH simply loved this updated sano
thanks 4 da pm dear !! keep it up!
love ya
- S a n a -
OMGG fab fabb update Sano! Sorry I haven't been able to comment for awhile.

All the Telly sigs look SO amazinggg! Really adore all the new styles you've tried out! The ViSu sig is beautifulll! The style looks really nice =)

OMGG the MSK sig is pure HOTNESS! I love how you focused his shirtless body on one side of the sig! 🤣 Sab MSK deewanis ki jaan legi kya? 🤣 

The KaSh and SA stuff looks so adorableee! SA needs to come back with a Telly show asap! Yayyy you made some IPKKND sigs! I am totally looking forward to that show...cuz well to be honest, I am a fan of both the lead actors! 😆 😳 Sanaya-Barun look SO gorgeous together =) I love the sigs on them! Your blending is awesomeee!

All the Bolly sigs look fantastic too! I especially like the Anushka sigs =) So pretttyyy!

Wow love ur work
Ur so creative
Loved the Anushka one the most
Thnx for the PM

Sofi