Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

OMG OMG...m in my dreamland...sweet cute lovely...fully romantic...uuufff wat a fab sig Sano...mez drooling totallyy...

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

OMG OMG...m in my dreamland...sweet cute lovely...fully romantic...uuufff wat a fab sig Sano...mez drooling totallyy...

Thak you so much hina, I tried new style, glad you liked it. 😃
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍kya baat hai omg omg omg omg kash and maaneet requests☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️awww kash one is sooo shweet☺️☺️☺️

omg kya style hai wah wah👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Mallu
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

awww😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍kya baat hai omg omg omg omg kash and maaneet requests☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️awww kash one is sooo shweet☺️☺️☺️

omg kya style hai wah wah👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Mallu

thanks so much.. par kaunse siggy ka style? maanet ka ya kash ka.. p l e a s e  c l a r i f y 🤣
FAB requests Miss 88!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Really very good..The sigs indeed are really very good..esp the pic merging..fab..*extra makkhan for quick requests*🤣🤣..lol jokes apart..I really loved them..esp the harry Potter sig!The HP sig is FAB!😃*coz i dont know about the faces on the other sigs*🤣🤣🤣
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

FAB requests Miss 88!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...Really very good..The sigs indeed are really very good..esp the pic merging..fab..*extra makkhan for quick requests*🤣🤣..lol jokes apart..I really loved them..esp the harry Potter sig!The HP sig is FAB!😃*coz i dont know about the faces on the other sigs*🤣🤣🤣

thank you so much. Waise tumhari koi khaas problem hai ajeeb comment dena ya bachpan se aise ho 😳ROFLhavent you watched any of those serials in your life? I mean, serioulsy/???😲UFFFOO, don't worry gonna work on your request in a week or so. Its just that your siggy is the last siggy to be worked on. ☺️hows that ROFL
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sano88

Haan, actually, I always forget to pm you.🤣It's not WOW..😲 its so so. 🤣I love your animated stuff ☺️❤️

when u should PM ME
 and yeah it is Wooww im saying it is and it is ok 😆
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SamPari-

when u should PM ME
 and yeah it is Wooww im saying it is and it is ok 😆

I'll pm jaldi hi.. actually my inbox is full because of some contests bein held in sections where I'm working.. so, havent cleaned it up..😆isliye not deleting any of the pms for now. 😆 phir wohi.. its so so.. hmphROFL
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Sano I loved Swanz Req's ahh totally awesome😍
Originally posted by: Sano88

thank you so much. Waise tumhari koi khaas problem hai ajeeb comment dena ya bachpan se aise ho 😳🤣..well woh hi hai mera isshtyle you see😎🤣..ajeeb logon ke gallery pe ajeeb comments nahi doonga toh kya doonga bolo??🤣🤣havent you watched any of those serials in your life? I mean, serioulsy/???😲..umm..NOPE!😳..I am not a serial freak at all..I just watch one show on TV religiously and you dont even make a siggy with the charachters from that show...what will i do..bolo??🤣🤣UFFFOO, don't worry gonna work on your request in a week or so. Its just that your siggy is the last siggy to be worked on. ☺️..hows that 🤣OK..Deal..you work non my siggy at the last...and I also comment in your gallery at the last..how is that?😳😆

sb leaves Ms.88's gallery humming..pee loon..na na nanana...😆