Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry for being so late yaar..
anyways congo on ur 10th shop..10th shop OMG!!!! a big achievement yaar..keep going..
n luved d first update of ur shop..
awesome as usual..
n yesss ur open..
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww...this is sooo sweet of u sano..
m glad to have made a frnd like u...
dis is really very spl.
love u too *hugs*
resss:O
i need time to explain my emotional feelingggss <3 :p 🀣

edited-

AHHH SANO! πŸ€—
this sigg is SO cutee... i reckon, it's the best siggy EVERRR! it's SHO shweettt.. esp the text ;))
i love youuu quarter! thankyou SO much! ;))))
glad to have an awesome friend like you πŸ€— 😳
and btw sorry edit karne mein itni der lagayi :S 🀣
Edited by -Sameena- - 12 years ago
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wwow ... sano ... i loved yv naina ones & ian nina ... ufff fabbb
loved it ... thanks for da pm ... keep making
love ya
- S a n a -
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

You toh perfect in all be it hindi, urdu, english, sig making or making your friends happy πŸ€—
You are a complete package β­οΈ
Feeling ko express karna bahut jaroori hota hai πŸ˜‰ I am completely flatter with your love & dedication. Well may be I am touched even more because of your hard work and thought πŸ˜ƒ 
By the way, I have not spoken to Guddi for so long...I miss her :( She is so busy lately πŸ˜­
What time are you going to bed?πŸ˜†

Super duper flatttered by your statement.. SACHI kasam se πŸ˜²πŸ€—complete package? oh yea.. tujhe toh pata hi hai, yaha bhi hoga waha bhi hoga b toh saare jaha mein hoga kya? mera hi jalwa! πŸ˜†ROFLGuddi, she told me her training is going to end soon.. so she'll be active from june.. She was polishing me as i was katti with her.. Oye,  nini porro hobhi gayi hai. ROFL
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -kirulicious-

welcomee sano! oh, we can use it? thought it was "your" siggy! :P Using it! :-))

Thank you lol.. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: lola610

Sanojiii 😲 I can't believe it, I just blinked, and you went from like pg130 to your 10th GALLERY!!! Granted, I take a looonnnggg time to blink, but phir bhi yaar πŸ˜† j/k j/k...

CONGRATULATIONS πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

To you and to all of us, on this new place to check out your extreme talent and creativity... love you, love your stuff, keep rocking sweets πŸ€—

Not gonna request, just suggest this time >> 90s! Sallu and Lolo maybe?

Thank you so much lola.. and I'm extremely sorry that i have forgotten your name to be added on my special siggy. Gonna do it today :( feeling so damn bad. erghh. Will try to work on your suggestion muaaah πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Congoo Sanoo on ur 10 Galz<3333

Thanks shamsa. 😳

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Hey Sano congoz on new gallery...best of luck for thz one...i love ur work like totally...πŸ˜‰
The update is really cute...and the friends wali sig is shooo cuuuteee...plz can I have one without the names on it plzzz...i really want one...

Thanks so much hina.. and I'm exteremely sorry, k i havent putted your name.. bhool gayi :| I'll do it today..  lol.. I don't have a sigg without text sweetypie. :|
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_1992

yaaara can u send me again the link wo texts wala
mujhse wo pm delte ho geyaπŸ˜•

senorita

Oh okay.  gonna send you today. lol 😳
Originally posted by: taman07

wow sonoo this is really sweet of u yaar , really pretty cute sig yaar . i love these two teddy bears yaar ...sooo cute sweet yaar, i love this sig the most yaar in this whole IF yar . 
i am so happy that i check this update yaar.Good job yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ

i can tell all your friends will love it yaar. Love u too yaar 

p.s i am so jealous of all the Ayesha yaar

Thank you so much ayesha.. oye that aeysha name is yours.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† glad you have liked them and I'm super glad k my siggy turned out to be nice.. πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Divzfan--

Haila!..😲..aww that's so sweet my Princess..πŸ€—πŸ€—..this is truly beautiful and very precious to me my gf..*haye*..😍..I am nothing without you guys in my life..😳..and I love you lots & lots..thankuu..muaah..<3..

From,
GF

My gggfff πŸ€—thank you so much. You guys means ALOT to me. I don't have much friends in real. But You guys are like my besties. πŸ€—I love you so so much πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolj

Firstly Congrats on your new Shop jaan, Keep Rocking!!!

Now to your creations gorgeous Kash stuff and Shaeer sig is amazzzing.

Special update is very sweet.

Thank you so much Kajol  πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sano, this sig is so sweet yaar, it totally made me tear up!😍❀️ Thank you so much for incluing my name in it, I don't know what to say.πŸ€—πŸ˜³ Thank you, dear! You're definitely one of my sweetest friends on IF, love you!

Awww.. thanks for being there janki when i eneded you.. though we just meet on and off :| still, its ike i know you from the begining.. heheheh πŸ€—i love you 2. πŸ€—