Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

hawww yeh kab hua :OO reserve i won't do cause i wouldn't edit but sab bhala changa if i do now ;)) so congrats aadhi πŸ€— #10.. arre double digit mein already? :OOO all the sigs look gorgeous <33 ian-nina one is my fav 😳 and i loveee the YuNa one too, the colouring is so prettyy <3 btw sorry mera 15-20 mins ka kuch ghante ho gaya :S xx

Thanks so much.. tu yaha kya karahi hai.. jaker soja foran 😑 did i asked you to post comments? you have to take care of yourself.. chal jaldi ja and sleep..😑😑😑
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sano88

thank you so much olivyea. sorry, i wasnt having any goood pics of them.  Whenever i'll get good quality of pics.. gonna make on them 😳

sano   my friend    I  was post   my little  comment in here  ...i will post my long comment very soon and i 'v post something for u  πŸ˜›

and I am look forward ur  next update ... and  i will try to visit in here regular

and sano   can i will post some good  pics  rajeev aamna  ? πŸ˜›

sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: oliveya

sano   my friend    I  was post   my little  comment in here  ...i will post my long comment very soon and i 'v post something for u  πŸ˜›

and I am look forward ur  next update ... and  i will try to visit in here regular

and sano   can i will post some good  pics  rajeev aamna  ? πŸ˜›

Oh okay. take your time dear. Yea, sure.. do post the pics I'll work onthem Embarrassed
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jaati hoon.. it's 10:30, going.. kal baat karte hain πŸ€— i only logged on for a while :$ darana hai kya itne 😑 use kiye roflll ..chalo πŸ€— love you..x 
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh merii deedo conguuu uuu koooπŸ€—

Outstanding workπŸ‘
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

jaati hoon.. it's 10:30, going.. kal baat karte hain πŸ€— i only logged on for a while :$ darana hai kya itne 😑 use kiye roflll ..chalo πŸ€— love you..x 

very good.. nikal yaha se abhi.. araam se pehle IF ki shakal nahi dekh.. BYEEE tc LOADS> AngryπŸ€—I love you 60πŸ˜ƒ
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saher_90

Ohhh merii deedo conguuu uuu koooπŸ€—

Outstanding workπŸ‘

Thanks meri  dot dot dot.. POST REPLY πŸ˜†πŸ€£
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 A W E S O M E ! ! 

What can i say now, Sano! All those images I saw there were beyond beautiful. The Ian-Nina; KaSh, Shaheer, Abhi-Pia and whatever else was literally very very beautiful. I adore the Ian-Nina one because, well it looks oh so darn perfect. I love that style, do make more of the kind!! 

Plus, I adore all your texts. They're .. well, I run out of adjectives you know, so I'll just say, they're so perfect. <3

Many congratulations on the 10th thread!! It proves how amazing your work is. =)
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@sano  ok  done my friend I will post some pic by PM 😳Love u take care  and keep rocking
sanober. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

A W E S O M E ! ! 

What can i say now, Sano! All those images I saw there were beyond beautiful. The Ian-Nina; KaSh, Shaheer, Abhi-Pia and whatever else was literally very very beautiful. I adore the Ian-Nina one because, well it looks oh so darn perfect. I love that style, do make more of the kind!! 

Plus, I adore all your texts. They're .. well, I run out of adjectives you know, so I'll just say, they're so perfect. <3

Many congratulations on the 10th thread!! It proves how amazing your work is. =)

Thank you so much pebby.  I'm realy honoured after reading your comments; 😲🀣I'm kinda suprised and shocked as well..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thank you somuchπŸ˜ƒ