Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven: I Want All Of You Tonight <3 - Page 41

KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maham the cold... lol n here my bro complaining it's hot...maybe revision is gettin to him...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Tiha Haha.. But I am sure it's better weather there. I can't SURVIVE.

Anyways, written ?
KaSh_luv thumbnail

nope aint written..u want me to write now? i can...

star_fan thumbnail
You said you will write before coming. If you want to then go ahead.
star_fan thumbnail
Tiha post your and Amna's YT channel links.
star_fan thumbnail
There were half laying in her bed and talking "So what's in dinner ? I am starving." said by Karan, "Nothing", "What do you mean ?", "There is nothing in dinner.", "What ? Have you started eating too much coz you were missing that you left nothing.", "No mister over smart. I didn't cook anything." he gape her hand and slowly pull her towards himself, "And why ?", "Coz I wasn't in mood to eat.", "And why that ?", "You know." he just hug her and kiss her hair " So get ready now.","Why ?","Coz I can't take you out in your this baby night suit.","But look at the time Karan.","What ? It's just 1:40 right now.","So restaurants must be closed.","Gosh girl, trust me." he said with a wink. She get up to get change and after reaching to her wardrobe she look towards him and said, "Hi mister, don't dare you say anything about my sweet night suits ever and now get out of my room.", "Why ? Baby don't like anyone saying anything about her baby night suits with cartoons overall it.","Karan, I said GET OUT OF MY ROOM." she said angrily. "You can throw me out just for these night suits." he acted like he's very hurt. "Shut up and leave the room." she said and show him her dress to say she needs to change and he move out. After few minutes, she come out all ready to kill him. He look at her and just keep staring. "I know I have such affects on people but let's go boy you were starving some minutes ago." with her words, he come out of him dreamland and said, "Ahh.. you took my reaction totally wrong. I was staring coz I thought we aren't going to any party right now and midnight, it's not a right time to dress this way.","It's just to show you that I am NOT baby like you had called me earlier.","Aww.. baby ko bura laga. Ok my grown up girl, I am sorry. Shall we move out ?","No, I want 5 minutes now.","Why now ? OK OK.. go and come directly to the car, am waiting there.","Ok". After exact 5 minutes, she come out in a white capri and yellow causal top changing from her short black skirt and pink stylish top. She come and sit inside the car when Karan notice and asked, "Why did you changed ? Sorry, if you mind whatever rubbish I said. You were looking extremely gorgeous and hot.","No no not coz of  you but I like hearing sorry from you." show him her tongue out. "Ok open the dashboard." She opened and found something packed. "What is it ?","Something for you from someone who love you the most." now don't think too much and open it. She open it and found a very cute night suit with tinker bell pattern. "aww.. this is so cute.","not as cute as you will look when you will wear. And btw, you look world's most adorable girl in your cartoon night suits.","I love you so much" with that she hug him tight.
star_fan thumbnail
Tiha Thanks !

Jackie Hey !
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=KaSh_luv]

Mine http://www.youtube.com/user/tiha7?feature=mhee

Amna's http://www.youtube.com/user/amnamalik29[/QUOTE]

lol i already have u and amna as friends on youtube! 😆
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Karan stopped the car..Shilpa looked around trying to find where they were goin to eat..."Karan?" ..."yep" he replied cheerfully..."where are we? i dont see any place to eat" she asked feeling rather confused... Karan just pulled her cheek got out of the car and opened the door for her...she got out...thinking Karan's lost it... Karan took hold of her hand and pulled her along... "Karan's what's wrong with you?" ...she felt annoyed that he wasn't answering her questions...he turned and looked at her and placed his finger on his lips indicating for her to be quiet..then he pointed at somthing infront of them...Shilpa followed to what he was pointing at..."paani puri?" and her lips broke into a smile..."ab chalein?" he asked...she simply nodded...they both sat down on the edge of the pavement...feeding each other... and somthimes teasing on another...