Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Gujarati Show may be the one like Baa Bahu n Baby..?? I guess.. It will be good to view But Starone has always show shows based on Youth..!!
Thats main theme right..?? Otherwise for the use of having one more channel from the Star Network..Which shows the saas bahu drama..?? Last year they said bring GEET n all the other shows they r Revamping Star one..?? Now they r gain Revamping..It's been just a year..??
And I don't find Odhani Geet..PKYEK etc..r going gr8..!!
I think their r more or equal number of fans..

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well if star one is on a suicidal mission, anything is possible. But my suggestion would be that even if they want to experiment, do that in the afternoon slot and leave the prime time for the existing shows.
it is a very bad decision from star one.the youth based show gives popularity.it makes the channel different from the other channel.before the youth based star one recongise as a comedy channel.the youth show like dmg,mjht,geet&pkyek gives star one popularity.today some other show of star one did n't do well.but it is for weak story,weak charecterziation.if they repair this types of fault.they will sure get success.if they want to show shass-bahu drama they will first get major setback from its own sister channel star plus.if people get these types of story from star plus why they tuned to star one.i am sure they won't get viewers from that section.they will also lose their young audiance.that will bring a end of star one.i hope star one will re consider this decision.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
horrible horrible decision by the channel..they have shows with nice concepts and with great fan following i guess (since i only watch PKYEK..i can speak only on behalf of that)...i don't understand why they are taking this huge risk..this might make the situation even worse and actually bring the end of this channel
yes, the channel overall may not be doing as great as other channels like star plus...as the youth audience who has time to watch tv at a particular time of the show is much less than the elders or housewives who just want to spend their time by watching tv...and many audience including me watch the show at their own convenience hence not contributing to the trp...may be they should change their way of measuring this rating thing...because surely youth audience is so not interested in watching the rona dhona mellow drama type shows...and the audience of other channels are not gonna come to star one leaving their fav. shows..
this channel is taking such a huge risk...if no youth based shows..then no youth audience..and being gujarati myself..i honestly don't enjoy gujarati shows unless they make something intelligently humorous like sarabhai vs. sarabhai
these people better not end the shows they have right now...else there might be a time that they will lose everything they have and it will be too late to go back..they should rather have their experiments going on simultaneously...looking from business and management point of view...they shouldn't revamp the channel all of a sudden shutting down all their good shows...they should rather keep their shows going on and add their watever experiments...saas bahu sagas are so not gonna work..those shows ruled only once upon a time...
Edited by kiranni - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm..I guess TRPs speak and they need them to stay in business. Because fact is, if we include internet audience, youth shows have a decent fanfollowing. In fact, if you see, the most popular celebs on IF all shot to fame through SO shows, be it DMG, MJHT, LNMDJ, and more lately, Geet, RBO and PKYEK. However, internet audiences do not contribute to TRPs. Let's see how well this revamp works for SO because it's basic problem is not the concepts but the connectivity. It isn't available everywhere even in India. And of course, people living in rural areas don't understand stuff shown on this channel so even if it is there, no point. 
Fact remains, are TRPs so important that it wants to compromise with it's identity? SO is different from other channels and that's what makes it unique and special. I've followed the most shows on this channel. But I don't know much about the business so won't say any further.
As far as PKYEK goes, it has to end sooner or later. I would want it to go on of course but fact is, one day, all shows need to go off air. As long as PKYEK lives it's life, gets a logical ending, doesn't get dragged too much and is remembered fondly, I'll be happy.

Thanks for sharing :)
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i used to like star one channel cos i thought it was hatke, now why they r doing this😡for the sake of trps

but i dont want pkyek to wrap up, its such an awesome show
baaki shows band ho jaaye i dont have a problem , but pkyek has a lot of potential , i want this show to continue 4 long
rexes thumbnail
i hope they don't take pkyek off. it's getting better and better
patakha-guddi thumbnail
wht da b@@@d@ hv dey seriously gone nuts.i m gonna kil dem
xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG AbhayPiya:(
cant think of days without AbhayPiyas PKYEK, plzzz keep at least PKYEK n ViSu:((
roseroserose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is not at all fair.sas-bahu serials?Youth should watch those stupid sas-bahu serials??No No never..Hey guys are they gone mad?we should do something...i cannot dream a week without pkyek..😭😭😭😭😭😭