Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

STAR ONE CHANELIS GONE MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 3)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by sanjna4

I guess dey need to do like dis only otherwise star one will be ending cz it is known for its youth show only

yup!!!!!!! nd youth watches star one for refreshment frm d saas bahu serials dat r played in deir houses...so plzzz don't end pkyek!!!
and i guess if they do so den it will be end of the starone and dey need to open a separate chaneel for gujrati shows if they like gujrati so much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged

and i guess if they do so den it will be end of the starone and dey need to open a separate chaneel for gujrati shows if they like gujrati so much

seriously...dat wud be d ultimate solution of everything...open a separate channel of gujarati like dey have for marathi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

I guess dey need to do like dis only otherwise star one will be ending cz it is known for its youth show only

yup!!!!!!! nd youth watches star one for refreshment frm d saas bahu serials dat r played in deir houses...so plzzz don't end pkyek!!!
This is hindi channel why gujratiOuch and there still scope of adding new serials ...rather than showing repeate 5 times then can use thoes time to show new saas bahu serial ...they can retain these 4 youth based serials they are showing now

Edited by abhaylove - 21 May 2011 at 6:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema---sunshine--

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz
Vedika126
Vedika126

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
maybe in roder to save her show ekta will make it saas bahu drama but please dont end pkyek.

--sunshine--

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Starone once taught of but later they changed their mind...if they really want Trps then channel should work on its geographic coverage rather than making any change in channel's image.

P.s: respect members and their POV. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyek--sunshine--Befikre

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanvismile

fine i take back my words ,i dint intend to say that but the way she said enjoy this show i was like Confused

come on tanvi i don't like fighting wid ppl dat is y i didn't reply u back but seriously we knw how well pkyek is doing nd i simply asked everyone to enjoy pkyek nd leave everything aside...wat's wrong in it???

i was like how can we enjoy back this show when they have decided to end all youth shows and this show is youth right ,u dint say anything wrong dear ,ur tried to cheer us .now dont take it to ur heart.Smile
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
If star one really wants higher TRP's for PKYEK they need to bring sid back!! Plz bring sid back!!!
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

If star one really wants higher TRP's for PKYEK they need to bring sid back!! Plz bring sid back!!!
archi ...how come every where sid come LOLLOL...yeh kya bath hue ?? Even sid is not there still PKYEK will run if start one wants to ...ofcourse ekta mam ROFL

-Rema-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index