Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

STAR ONE CHANELIS GONE MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

I guess dey need to do like dis only otherwise star one will be ending cz it is known for its youth show only

Star 1 has the best youth shows Remix Pkyek MJHT and list goes on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Then what will we youth do? Forced to watch saas bahu soap😡 I dont want PKYEK to end.
xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dont wanna think of days without ViSu:((((i knew the show nd abhiya would end one day, but this soon?:(
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nooo... i really don't want  Pkyek to end...after Kdmhmd ended this helped me survive and beside this is the only show i watch...i love Abhiya/Visu and everything else...so...ahhh...i really don't get channel like star plus and star one...like really... they always forcefully ends the shows i love to death... and star one doing the exact same thing star plus did with Kdmhmd...stupid channels...star one go to hell with your crapy ideas... 
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
After Tere Liye ended I only watched Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani. There was nothing on TV for me. I do watch Saathiya and that is one of my faves. Sasuraal Genda Phool is good but not one of my faves. One show is not enough to watch for me , I watched TL , SNS and PKYEK all the time! Now they have ended TL , they wanna end PKYEK. I won't be surprised if SNS is next. Tere Liye was and is my life but then it was abruptly ended in just 7 months! Now they will do something similar to Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani. Bear in mind , they are both Balaji shows (Tere Liye and PKYEK) ... :o In a few months , no TV for me!!!

Edited by terelian786 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
:::Starone better not do anything to PKYEK. I will be livid if they harm this precious show:::
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is one reason why i hate the whole trp sysytem.All the good shows end and the craps ones continue forever😡
Look at what happened to the YRF shows.They produced very good shows but none of them ran for a long time
And now pkyek...its the only hindi show i watch these days😭

Saas bahu soap...urg!!!!!😡