Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chakku

come on tanvi i don't like fighting wid ppl dat is y i didn't reply u back but seriously we knw how well pkyek is doing nd i simply asked everyone to enjoy pkyek nd leave everything aside...wat's wrong in it???

i was like how can we enjoy back this show when they have decided to end all youth shows and this show is youth right ,u dint say anything wrong dear ,ur tried to cheer us .now dont take it to ur heart.😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If star one really wants higher TRP's for PKYEK they need to bring sid back!! Plz bring sid back!!!
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

If star one really wants higher TRP's for PKYEK they need to bring sid back!! Plz bring sid back!!!

archi ...how come every where sid come 😆😆...yeh kya bath hue ?? Even sid is not there still PKYEK will run if start one wants to ...ofcourse ekta mam 🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

seriously...dat wud be d ultimate solution of everything...open a separate channel of gujarati like dey have for marathi

I just wish that take some brains from here and u guys need to fill up there feedbacks so that they get to knw what we want..this is proper insanity... In my life i watch only 3 hindi channels and star one is on the top after that i go 4 mtv and v  channel

This is the only youth oriented channel... dont ruin it like this
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

u know what Archi he will come back as i found his scene lil incomplete. his blood was shown vanishing only not his body...😃
rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well lets not panic...its just a guessing game they did😊

Star one will not axe all shows together..they might axe few shows and put in new shows to test how they r performing ...and in case of axing those shows with lesser trps might face the axe first...and in case new shows don't perform well then  pkyek might not get the axe at all...so better we concentrate on increasing pkyek ka trps than worrying about future...😊
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

archi ...how come every where sid come 😆😆...yeh kya bath hue ?? Even sid is not there still PKYEK will run if start one wants to ...ofcourse ekta mam 🤣

Sid n abhiya are enough to bring huge TRP's sid acts like magnet to TRP's n they have to bring the witty one liner back!!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

This is hindi channel why gujrati and there still scope of adding new serials ...rather than showing repeate 5 times then can use thoes time to show new saas bahu serial ...they can retain these 4 youth based serials they are showing now

i guess we need to tell dem dis plzzz guys spam there feedbacks and we people are sick of saas bahu and u guys know what my mom also seesstar one cz she wants break from saas bahu and they are bringing this stupid thing back
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

i guess we need to tell dem dis plzzz guys spam there feedbacks and we people are sick of saas bahu and u guys know what my mom also seesstar one cz she wants break from saas bahu and they are bringing this stupid thing back

I agree they can keep one youth based ...see they wont get more money if they show only 4 serials and keep repeating them ...

All need to give feedback ..it is just not youth but many working people too prefer to watch such serials .

Even they decided they have scope to continue with PKYEK and all other serials . It would be insanity to make it saas bahu ...

Me to watch v/mtv ...😆
-rupa- thumbnail

Sid n abhiya are enough to bring huge TRP's sid acts like magnet to TRP's n they have to bring the witty one liner back!!

TRP tho GEET/PKYEK  ka best hey ...even then start one can decided . Aur tum sid ke liya bol rahe ho . 🤣