STAR ONE CHANELIS GONE MAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sanjna4

Tanvi dont mind but dont call memeber like dis and star one has lost their brains

fine i take back my words ,i dint intend to say that but the way she said enjoy this show i was like ðŸ˜•

I guess dey need to do like dis only otherwise star one will be ending cz it is known for its youth show only

yup!!!!!!! nd youth watches star one for refreshment frm d saas bahu serials dat r played in deir houses...so plzzz don't end pkyek!!!
Originally posted by tanvismile

fine i take back my words ,i dint intend to say that but the way she said enjoy this show i was like ðŸ˜•

come on tanvi i don't like fighting wid ppl dat is y i didn't reply u back but seriously we knw how well pkyek is doing nd i simply asked everyone to enjoy pkyek nd leave everything aside...wat's wrong in it???
which article u all r talking abt? 😕
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

which article u all r talking abt? 😕

telly buzz article
Originally posted by chakku

yup!!!!!!! nd youth watches star one for refreshment frm d saas bahu serials dat r played in deir houses...so plzzz don't end pkyek!!!
and i guess if they do so den it will be end of the starone and dey need to open a separate chaneel for gujrati shows if they like gujrati so much

and i guess if they do so den it will be end of the starone and dey need to open a separate chaneel for gujrati shows if they like gujrati so much

seriously...dat wud be d ultimate solution of everything...open a separate channel of gujarati like dey have for marathi

This is hindi channel why gujrati and there still scope of adding new serials ...rather than showing repeate 5 times then can use thoes time to show new saas bahu serial ...they can retain these 4 youth based serials they are showing now Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
maybe in roder to save her show ekta will make it saas bahu drama but please dont end pkyek.

Starone once taught of but later they changed their mind...if they really want Trps then channel should work on its geographic coverage rather than making any change in channel's image.

P.s: respect members and their POV.