sihame

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

Originally posted by sihame

I dnt want Parul to enter CCBM i think she must be a lead and nt a person who is appearing in a track even as viren's past i love kinrul im a kinrulians and i want them back as leads of a show

even i want them as leads in a new show but i don't mind parul entering ccbm as a cameo coz m dying to see kinrul together...
if our jaan is entering the show it will be the war b/w kinrulians and kinha fans LOL 

i know but who cares if kinrul are togetherWink
righttt i jst want them back missing kinrul badly Cry they jst rockkk i want them back kinshuk is so hot nw and Parul is jst like a  doll ot sexy ... they deserve to be back together and burn our tv once again

ya they  both complement each other so well...both are hot and sexy Day Dreaming...i sooo miss thier hot stage performances...i  miss them terribly...they 'll have to comeback for usCry
Boogie woogie perf was so Day DreamingDay Dreaming out of the world the bestest perf i ever see
Omg and i too misss them so much CryCryCryCryCry when i lernt kinny left bidaai i was heart broken i didnt stop crying CryCryCry 
But soon they will be back Inshallah EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

I dnt want Parul to enter CCBM i think she must be a lead and nt a person who is appearing in a track even as viren's past i love kinrul im a kinrulians and i want them back as leads of a show

even i want them as leads in a new show but i don't mind parul entering ccbm as a cameo coz m dying to see kinrul together...
if our jaan is entering the show it will be the war b/w kinrulians and kinha fans LOL 

righttt i jst want them back missing kinrul badly Cry they jst rockkk i want them back kinshuk is so hot nw and Parul is jst like a  doll ot sexy ... they deserve to be back together and burn our tv once again

ya they  both complement each other so well...both are hot and sexy Day Dreaming...i sooo miss thier hot stage performances...i  miss them terribly...they 'll have to comeback for usCry
Boogie woogie perf was so Day DreamingDay Dreaming out of the world the bestest perf i ever see
Omg and i too misss them so much Cry when i lernt kinny left bidaai i was heart broken i didnt stop crying CryCryCry 

s...i too miss them...

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Omg and i too misss them so much Cry when i lernt kinny left bidaai i was heart broken i didnt stop crying CryCryCry 

aww boogiee woogie perf was the best ever...even judges were bold over by their sizzling chemistryEmbarrassed...waiting eagerly for their comeback

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewani

surur Goldie
surur
surur

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged

sorry guys...i did not think  its good point...no other girl btween nivren...no parul  ..no sulagna and no one...i think...if you shaazi and sihame want  parul in ccbm...its not good choice...better u  prefer other choice to  get them together... .but  now i would like if cts  can show   us cc  true behaviour...
KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Obviously we dnt wnt any1 to cum between nivren
Lekin hw cn u compare sulgana to parul
I'm soz to hurt any1 feelings lekin
It's nt a tru n fair comparison

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaazi

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
parul...kinirul make an awesome onscreen pair...dey hv super chemistry...bidaai rocked coz of ragvir & saalekh...both very cute pairs...i wish they get parul as sandhya !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tereliyeluverKinshukKiDewani

tereliyeluver Newbie
tereliyeluver
tereliyeluver

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i actually think that iv another girl kumz b/w nivren den nivedita will get closer 2 viren and viren in da fear ov losing nivedita will also get closer 2 her so this sandhya track shud kum and B.T.W sulagna shud b sandhya!Tongue ClapBig smile

Go to top