India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

parul or sulagna (Page 2)

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
ya i want i hope to c nivi jealous and want the new entery make nivern strong more than before

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I dnt want Parul to enter CCBM i think she must be a lead and nt a person who is appearing in a track even as viren's past i love kinrul im a kinrulians and i want them back as leads of a show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratzkinrul_jan09manoo.18

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sihame

I dnt want Parul to enter CCBM i think she must be a lead and nt a person who is appearing in a track even as viren's past i love kinrul im a kinrulians and i want them back as leads of a show

even i want them as leads in a new show but i don't mind parul entering ccbm as a cameo coz m dying to see kinrul together...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratzsihame

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

even i want them as leads in a new show but i don't mind parul entering ccbm as a cameo coz m dying to see kinrul together...
if our jaan is entering the show it will be the war b/w kinrulians and kinha fans LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i dont want nivren to separate ...never

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

if our jaan is entering the show it will be the war b/w kinrulians and kinha fans LOL 

i know but who cares if kinrul are togetherWink

kinrul_jan09sihame

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

if our jaan is entering the show it will be the war b/w kinrulians and kinha fans LOL 

righttt i jst want them back missing kinrul badly CryCryCryCryCry they jst rockkk i want them back kinshuk is so hot nw and Parul is jst like a  doll ot sexy ... they deserve to be back together and burn our tv once again
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

righttt i jst want them back missing kinrul badly Cry they jst rockkk i want them back kinshuk is so hot nw and Parul is jst like a  doll ot sexy ... they deserve to be back together and burn our tv once again

ya they  both complement each other so well...both are hot and sexy Day Dreaming...i sooo miss thier hot stage performances...i  miss them terribly...they 'll have to comeback for usCry

kinrul_jan09sihame

Go to top