Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sihame

I dnt want Parul to enter CCBM i think she must be a lead and nt a person who is appearing in a track even as viren's past i love kinrul im a kinrulians and i want them back as leads of a show

even i want them as leads in a new show but i don't mind parul entering ccbm as a cameo coz m dying to see kinrul together...
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaazi

even i want them as leads in a new show but i don't mind parul entering ccbm as a cameo coz m dying to see kinrul together...

if our jaan is entering the show it will be the war b/w kinrulians and kinha fans πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont want nivren to separate ...never
shaazi thumbnail

if our jaan is entering the show it will be the war b/w kinrulians and kinha fans πŸ˜† 

i know but who cares if kinrul are togetherπŸ˜‰
sihame thumbnail

i know but who cares if kinrul are togetherπŸ˜‰

righttt i jst want them back missing kinrul badly 😭😭😭😭😭 they jst rockkk i want them back kinshuk is so hot nw and Parul is jst like a  doll ot sexy ... they deserve to be back together and burn our tv once again
shaazi thumbnail

righttt i jst want them back missing kinrul badly 😭 they jst rockkk i want them back kinshuk is so hot nw and Parul is jst like a  doll ot sexy ... they deserve to be back together and burn our tv once again

ya they  both complement each other so well...both are hot and sexy 😍...i sooo miss thier hot stage performances...i  miss them terribly...they 'll have to comeback for us😭
sihame thumbnail

ya they  both complement each other so well...both are hot and sexy 😍...i sooo miss thier hot stage performances...i  miss them terribly...they 'll have to comeback for us😭

Boogie woogie perf was so Day DreamingDay Dreaming out of the world the bestest perf i ever see
Omg and i too misss them so much CryCryCryCryCry when i lernt kinny left bidaai i was heart broken i didnt stop crying CryCryCry 
But soon they will be back Inshallah 😳😳😳
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Boogie woogie perf was so 😍😍 out of the world the bestest perf i ever see

Omg and i too misss them so much 😭 when i lernt kinny left bidaai i was heart broken i didnt stop crying 😭😭😭 

s...i too miss them...

shaazi thumbnail

Boogie woogie perf was so 😍😍 out of the world the bestest perf i ever see
Omg and i too misss them so much 😭 when i lernt kinny left bidaai i was heart broken i didnt stop crying 😭😭😭 

aww boogiee woogie perf was the best ever...even judges were bold over by their sizzling chemistry😳...waiting eagerly for their comeback
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sorry guys...i did not think  its good point...no other girl btween nivren...no parul  ..no sulagna and no one...i think...if you shaazi and sihame want  parul in ccbm...its not good choice...better u  prefer other choice to  get them together... .but  now i would like if cts  can show   us cc  true behaviour...