Frequent Posters

Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What's wrong with Star one...don't want Geet to end so soon :(((
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i used to watch only starone bcoz it didn't any saas bahu dramas, if this is going to happen ,i will have no other channels to watch😭the starone shows are really fun.😆
-Saruu- thumbnail
Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IF THEY DO THAT TO GEET THAN  VIEWERS WILL NEVER GOING TO WATCH ANY SERIAL ON STARONE AGAIN AS THEIR TRUST ON THEM WILL BE BROKEN!
amnajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well lets not panic...its just a guessing game they did😊

Star one will not axe all shows together..they might axe few shows and put in new shows to test how they r performing ...and in case of axing those shows with lesser trps might face the axe first...and in case new shows don't perform well then Geet might not get the axe at all...so better we concentrate on increasing Geet ka trps than worrying about future...😊

hi love you jyoti06 i am feeling relax to read your post  take care &God bless you
right now i am in a fix neither happy nor sad.
reason the way geet is heading not happy with story but if u think of gurti i am not ready to let go it's mixed reaction but life has to go on so getting ready for it.

but without gurti it will take time to move on.
let's see.

i think since the channel is bottom in trp's so this move is made.
but we should thank them for giving us GEET which for one whole year we were glued and our lives were changed i mean it brought love in life .

weither this buzz is truth or not i will wait calmly till real news hit us till then see geet and enjoy each bit of it so that i can treasure it.
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@jshaila:

That's how I feel too...they do say too much of a good thing is bad for us and anyway, all good things must come to an end.

God! How cliched I sound...I think I'm hyperventilating but don't know it!!

Originally posted by: pippa

@jshaila:

That's how I feel too...they do say too much of a good thing is bad for us and anyway, all good things must come to an end.

God! How cliched I sound...I think I'm hyperventilating but don't know it!!

so we make a team too much sugar is bad for us right  .
new serial will come along new  faces new stories but with geet in our heart forever ----but sure i want DD to see in new serial forsure with new style that too in starplus as lead i will miss her .i want her jdj or zara nach ke ====looking forward if she appears in new shows i will watch her forsure i loved her in geet i watched geet for DD.