you write it beautiful to the point ⭐️ so waiting days are over πŸ˜ƒ
really excited to see our Parul OMG 😍
can't wait update soon dear 😍 great job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i am loving this journey ❀️
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

part 5 B

they was shucked...they saw a big wall is front of them...

Sukanya: ohhh... no... now WHAT????? it's just like a prison...πŸ˜•

Sarah: how are we going to enter this bang-low ???? all was looking at that huge wall... 

Krithika: now what girls...???❓ she look every ones face... all was mute... come on tell some thing friends...

Siham: well so now are we going to claimbe the wall??? all was looking at the was... after siham's question all just turn around to siham... she got scared she asked

Siham: why what the problem??? did i said any thing wrong???? sarah hugged siham

Sarah: no my dear not at all... after seeing this wall we forgot what we planed... so thank you for reminding it..

Siham: oh...!! really??? don't mention about it...sarah smiled at siham...😊

Sanjida: Well.. girls... we must see is there is any easy way to get in to this banglow so prema you and sukanya go from left sida and see is there any other way to enter this place... then you two zee siham go and check the right side... all four girls ran... so now we to have work sanjda turn back and toled every one...

sarah: what is it...

sanjida: i will tell you maira first go to the bus and see under zee's seat there will be two small blue bags bring it here

Maira:ok.. maira when in to the bus..

in few minutes siham zee sukanya prema came back...

Zee: dii we didn't fine any place...

Sukanya: all just like the same

deepa: so now we must climb from here...the tallest one should do this... all was just measuring each...at last maira said with a big smile

Maira: it's krithika.. krithika was confused

Krithika: who me????

Maira: yes you...deepa puled krithika near to the wall and hand over the rope ans saidπŸ˜†

Deepa: tie this rope in that huk.. she showed a hookto krithika...

Krithika: deepa... i am not enough to climb this wall... deepa gave a nauthy smile and said...😲

Deepa: don't worry prema will help you... and she puled prema...

Preama: but how deepa...she was confusedπŸ˜‰

Deepa: dear... you have only one thing to do you bend down so krithika can climb upon you then she can reach that hook..πŸ˜‰

Prema: what... NO... she will spoil my dress...

Deepa: yes you are going to do it now...

Prema: hmmm...😑 ok... she did what deepa said... next zee help krithika to climb on prema...

Prema: Oh..!!!! my God...🀒 what is you weight yaar.????..ufff...hmmm...

Krithika: shut up... leave me to tie this rope first...

Prema: so did you finish tyeing it...❓

Krithika: not yet wait... this is my first experience...so i can't do is fast... zaina next time when you call me a trip like this inform before 2 weeks... then i can go on a training camp for all this kinds of things...πŸ˜†

Pream: will you plez shat up and get gown soon... i am dyeing here...

Krithika: ok... 1 minute...

Prema: sooon yaar... at last krithika finish here work and get down...

prema: ufff... thank god... at last you i am alive... prema's comment made all laugh...'' don't laugh at my girls...😊

Zee: ops... sorry my dear...

Maira: dii what am i suppose to do with this bags???πŸ˜•

Sanjida: oh.. sorry my dear... oik we must enter the house as two teams... deepa, zee, sarah, maira, me one team that means team numbrt 1 ok krithika, sukanya, zaina, prema, siham one team. Team numbre 2.understood girls???😊

Zee: yes dii...😊

Sanjida: ok krithika have this tool box we will may need it to open room door's

Krithika: wonderful... now we are going to open room doors.... i toled you zaina... next time you must tell me before 2 week about our trips..

Zaina: sure dear... so you can practice all this thing naa...

Krithika: yas...

sanjida: thank you sweety...πŸ˜ƒ. i just hope when we come back we can go out from the geat...

she too join prema...next it was krthika..she started climbing the wall...πŸ˜‰

Zaina: come on krithika you can do it...

Krithika: thanks zaina... zee is right if i would have ware a saree... i am finish today... she smiled her self and join prema and sanjida..

Sanjida: so zaina are you ready to climb the wall?????

Zaina: me... ??? ok... here i am going... i just wish there are no any dogs...πŸ˜†

Siham: ya me too... so zai start climbing the wall... all was just watching at her..she sat on the wall and toled every one...

Zaina: you won't believe if i toled what am i seeing now...it's so beautiful girls... i am sure our angel will be here...ok friends... one by one come up... next prema who climb the wall... zaina help her to sit on the wall

Prema: wow it's so beautiful yes zaina you are right...😊. parul with be here...ok... i am get downing...πŸ˜ƒ

Zaina: sure... so holed this rope properly.. she did what zaina toled...

Prema: ok i am hiding behind that big tree...πŸ˜‰

Zaina: thats good... next was sanjida... careful dii...πŸ˜‰

next deepa cimbed but she miss the rope was about to fall...all got tension.... zai was there for rescue deepa...😲

Zai: deepa... she scrammed... holed my hand...deepa zaina's hand and zai helped her to sit on the wall...

Zai: are you ok?????πŸ˜•

Deepa: yes i am fine zaina... thank you... they both hugged...πŸ€— πŸ€—

Zaina: thank god you are fine...ok.. now slowly get down...πŸ˜ƒ

Siham: is she fine zaina????πŸ˜•

Zaina: yaa... she is fine my dear...so who is next???

Sukanya: so siham you go...but be careful😊

Siham: ok... siham so zaina helpe siham to climb the wall... she sat next to zaina..

Siham: wow it's very beautiful...but where is our friends.. i can't see themπŸ˜ƒ

Zaina: can you that big tree down ..

Siham: Yaa.. oh..ohhh... i can see them there are hiding...ok i will join them..

Zai: ok... but careful my dear..

Siham: sure dii... she smiled at zaina...next it was zee... and sarah ... was next to zee...

Sarah: zaina i am scared... sarah was afraid...

Zaina: don't worry i am here... so just look up and climb... .she did what zaina said... next it was maira's trune😊

Sukanya: maira you go first...

Maira:i am afraid sukanya... i can't ...

Sukanya: oh no don't worry you won't fall i will be right here... and zaina is there on top... so go...😳

Maira: plez... i am scared... i can't do it...πŸ˜”

Zaina: come on my dear... i am here... don't worry... sukanya and zaina helped maira to climb the wall...😊

Suknaya: Zaina.. i will send the tool bags first...😊

Zaina: yes dear thats a good idea...sukanya first send the bags and next she started climbing... 

Sukanya: zaina... i was just talikg like a hero... but now i am scared...πŸ˜†

Zaina: hahaha...🀣 don't worry.. you just look at me ant climb...

Sukanya: what... then i may miss the rope...

Zaina: really... come on my dear... don't worry... at last sukanya to climb the wall... and they both get down from the wall...πŸ˜‰

Sukamya: haila...what a beautiful place it is...πŸ˜ƒ

Zaina: yes it is... all crazy parulians was under the tree...😎

Siham: so now how are we going to enter the house??????❓

Zee; hmm... i thinks we should fine a place and we must stay until all light get off...

Maira: what ??? why???

Prema: zee is telling until all sleep we can enter the house...πŸ˜†..

Maira: oh... really... ok...😊

so they all started to walk all over the garden.... so girls... and thay was finding a way to enter the house... at last siham find a way... di... she called zaina slowly...

Zaina: ya why...she went closer to siham..

Sihma: they havn't close this windowπŸ˜†

Zai: yes... so now we can enter the house from here... so come on lets go and tell evey one...πŸ˜‰

again al was gathered under the tree... and they was talking about it...

Sarah: so all is set now... now we are going to enter the house...

Deepa: yes... and don't for get we are going to be like two team... so if one of the team fined parul's room then don't forget to inform other team.. coz we all should enter parul's room together... hope you all understand...

Zee: yes deepa... and friends don't forget to maintain the silents...

Siahm: sure zee...😊 don't worry..all sat down under the tree and was waiting until all members go to bed at that house...

@ 10'45 all lights got off... all got up...and all was sooo exited...

Sukanya:So shall we go???😊

Sanjida: team number one search downstairs team number two... upstairs... got it...

All: yes...

Zee: best of luck girls... hope for the best... all slowly went near to that open window..πŸ‘πŸΌ

one by one enter the house... krithika, sukanya, zaina, prema, siham all silently climeb the steps...😊

deepa, zee, sarah, maira, sanjida start their work... in downstairs...😊

Team NO 1...

Deepa: so girls lets start our work in 30 minutes... we must stay until they sleep well...

After 30 minutes... all was whispering to each other's ears...

Sarah: so shall we start deepa..? it seem to be so silent.. 
Deepa: ya sarah i was thinking the same...lets go girls... they started opening the door... bt nothing was locked.. and there wasn't any rooms.
Maira: i think room's on up stairs.. 
sarah: yes lets go up..
sanjida: ya come on lets go... 
the slowly step up to upstairs...

Team NO 2

krithika:
it's seem still this people havn't go to bed yet... so we should stay until all getw set.. πŸ˜‰

sukanya: yes krithika you are right until that we can stay on that play room.. she point her finger to a corner...
prema: ya thats a good idea suku.. come on lets go... after some times the whole place was silents. 
siham: so shall we go friends?😊
zai: ya lets go girls...
all silntly step out from the room... and there was a corridor... three door's are facing to corridor... so krithika try open the door. bt she couldn't open it

krithiak: i cant open the door... prema smiled and wisher in to krithika's ears😑
prema: dear why don't you use this tool bag which i am holding for long time...πŸ˜†
krithika: i am sorry prema i forgot it..πŸ˜‰..she took some tool's from that bag and try to open the door again... this time krithika was succeed...she peep in to the room...all followed krithika... the was tow kids sleeping... krithika quickly cloesd the door...

siham: hmmm... kidds.. and next they heard some one coming on the steps..
sukanya: hid.. soon.. all of them hid...in a minutes they herd they friend voice...

they was surprised to see the team no 1 is here...😲

Sukanya: so there are here... hope there is no any problem... and all cam out from the pace where they was hide..

Krithika: what happen sanjida why are you all here??? whats the problem????

Sanjida: dear in downstairs there are no any room'sπŸ˜•

Sarah: thats good so now we don't won't search the whole houseπŸ˜‰

Zee: yes thats right sarah...

Maira: lets us search in left side... you all take care about right said.. ya thats good... the two team when on different sides...they was just opening and closing the rooms door's...

siham knocked on a tipo and a vas fel gown with a big sound...

Krithika: hid... all ran in to different places... siham and zaina was hiding in same place...

Zaina:siham sound like a cat...πŸ˜†

Siham: what??πŸ˜•

Zaina: haven't you watch movies??? if this kind of incident happen thay use to sound like cat's so do it soon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Siham: miyawu... miyawu...

Zaina: thats good... now no problem... all cam out from the places where they was hiding... and thay again started opening door's..

it was the last room ray of hopes...krithika slowly open...and she siham just looked in to the room... she was some one sleeping on the bad...

Krihika: pa... pa...parul... zaina close Krithika's mouth

Zai: shhh... don't shout...

Krithika: oh... sorry ok oik..i won't...

Sarah: lets go and call every one.. i think they are still searching parul...

Siham ran and inform every one that they found the room.. all just ran...

after 5 minutes...

all was standing front of parul's room... sand doing there last makeup...

Sukanya: lest go friends...

Prema enter the room first...

Sanjida: close the door...maira close the door quickly...

Zaina: so some one wake up here... i don't have a strength to do it...

Sarah:ok i will do ... she went closer to parul and wake up here...parul... parul wake up...

parul just open here sleepy eyes...

Sarah: hii...

our pari: who are you ??? she got up and sat on her bed ... she was shucked to see a there was lost of girl's in her room

Our pari: why are you all... what do you all won't

Sanjida: sorry to disturb you parul.. we are you fans and coming from different places... and she explain the whole story shortly...

Our pari: oh... my god... nice to see you all... all this shows how much you all love me...

Zaina: hiii parul i am zaina frome Srilanka... autograph

plez... she sign it happily and zaina got a hug from parul...

Prema: my dear princess i am prema from Bangladesh... i just need a hug first... parul hugged prema... this is for you earing...

it's my fav... so i thought to give it to my fav actors...

Our pari: awww... thank you...

Sarah: hi parul how are my my dear... i love you sooo much.. and this this for you.. i mead some of you pic... so you may have it..

Parul: thank you very much sarah... sh hugged sarah...next it was krithika...

Krithika: parul i need a hug from you...

Parul: i am there for you always my dear... and she hugged krithika...

Krithika: thank you.. and this CD is for you this my VM collection on you..

Parul: OMG... thank you my dear... it means a lot...

Maira: parul i am maira... i am a crazy fan of you i love you, you are the best... plez sing my scrapbook...

Parul: crazy fan of me??? ya i can see that sweety.. awww... full of my pic... thank you for your love .. she hugged maira...

Sukanya: so me... what to say parul... all just stole all my words...heheh... i love you parul... to day my dream came true...i am very happy abot it...

Parul: awww... nice to see you sweety.. she hugged suku

Deepa: it's unfair suku... you steal my words...lol... i am very happy to see you parulll plez sign this mug my dear...

Parul: sure dear... she sign and hugged deepa...

parul: awww... you look soo sweet where are you from sweety??

Siham: i am from Franc... i can't believe that i met you parul...

paru: yes i am parul so you have to belive that you met me... all laugh for parul's comment... she hugged siham...

Parul: and you dear asked sanjida...

sanjida: i am sanjida from Canada my dear...

Parul: glad to meet you my dear...she hugged sanjida..

Zee: soo can any one remember me????? i am also here..

Parul: oh... sorry my dear... come on...you are???

Zee: zeena... you can call me zee...

Parul: sure...with a smile.. so zee where are where from?????

Zee; i am from sri lanka...lol.. just like zaina...πŸ˜ƒ

and all start sharing theri though with parul.. it was a great night to all parulinas...πŸ˜ƒ

tvmylove thumbnail
this is the last parul... sorry i didn't write much after meting parul what happen... coz i am also confused.. and i don't wanted to writer what part which we are telling goodbye... so i didn't add it... enjoy friends...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Z & Z.πŸ‘πŸ‘

What a wonderful experience it was ?😍😍

Thank you Zeena for writing that I gave Parul  CD collections of her VMs.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loved the whole FF my friends.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Will miss you all.😭😭
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww... Zee it's fatntasic... Love the whole FF dear... You have pen down the point's well. Thank u zee for joining me for such a lovely FF on parul and parulians... Will miss you all... Bt hope we will meet soon... Thanks all friends for lovely comments.
final update 😭 i wanted this dream trip to contineo 😍
but dear zee you done a great job ofcourse with dear zai πŸ€—πŸ€—

wounderful idea ❀️ finaly all parulians meet their parul 😍 what a momment it is 😍 i wish & pray we all friends meet with each other & our parul ❀️ dear zee & dear zai great job

sure will always remmeber this dream trip .. i am sure parul luv to watch krithi vms & my pics 😳 😍 thanks & luv all friends ❀️

manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent FF Zeena & Zaina...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very well written Zeena...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Superb idea of writing a FF on Parul & Parulians...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

After so many hurdles finally we meet our Princess Parul...πŸ₯³

for such a fantastic FF my dear friends Zeena & Zaina...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Will miss it...😭
tvmylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Awesome Z & Z.πŸ‘πŸ‘

What a wonderful experience it was ?😍😍

Thank you Zeena for writing that I gave Parul  CD collections of her VMs.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Loved the whole FF my friends.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Will miss you all.😭😭 don't say that i will be there any time...😊

thank you very much krithka i am happy that you like this FF...😊
tvmylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: zan101

awww... Zee it's fatntasic... Love the whole FF dear... You have pen down the point's well. Thank u zee for joining me for such a lovely FF on parul and parulians... Will miss you all... Bt hope we will meet soon... Thanks all friends for lovely comments.

thanks zaina this ant be possible for me if you wasn't with me... thank you very much.. i am glad that you like it...😊
tvmylove thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SaHir-

final update 😭 i wanted this dream trip to contineo 😍
but dear zee you done a great job ofcourse with dear zai πŸ€—πŸ€—

wounderful idea ❀️ finaly all parulians meet their parul 😍 what a momment it is 😍 i wish & pray we all friends meet with each other & our parul ❀️ dear zee & dear zai great job

sure will always remmeber this dream trip .. i am sure parul luv to watch krithi vms & my pics 😳 😍 thanks & luv all friends ❀️

awww... thank you my dear ... you tooo was a big pillar in this FF... thank you very much...
i am happy that you like this FF...😊