Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part sanju... loved the gunjhun part a lot.. guddu loves her mano ya na mano πŸ˜†

now billo has gone mad !!!! bechara kukkan!!!!

Jabbo is a good guy now! wow! waiting for the next part 😊
good part. the Guddu and Runjhun scene was cute. it's a good thing that Jabbu realized his mistakes. update as soon as you can 😊

CHAPTER #17

Old lady (hits guddu): you wanted to loot my house?? 😑😑😑

Guddu: arey...aaah.....mai daaku nahi hun...

Old lady (hits him again): chaaku?? Mujhe chaaku ka darr dikha raha hai..?? 😑😑

Guddu: daaku...daaku...

Old lady: phir dara raha hai..?? 😑😑

Hits once again.. 🀒

Mr. Raheja (owner; rajju's friend): arey bebey (pronounced as "bay-bay", as in 'BAY' of bengal)...koun hai?? πŸ˜•

Old lady: daaku hai... 😑

Mr. Raheja: (to gunjhun) aap daaku hain?? 😲

Runjhun: humein rajju mama ne yeh pata diya tha...(grief) 😭😭

Mr. Raheja: m so sorry, guys...bebey, mere dost ke family wale hain...they have come here on rent... πŸ˜†

Bebey...the old widow lady...is Mr. Raheja's mother...hard of hearing...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kukkan: arey, auntyji, bhaiya naa toh chaaku hain aur naa hi unke paas daaku hai... πŸ˜‰

Gunjhun stare at kukkan...winks... πŸ˜‰

Bebey: yeh bachha hoshiyar hai...πŸ˜ƒ(to guddu) tum bhi aa jao andar...

Mr. Raheja: (to kukkan) so u understood the matter so soon...m impressed... Duggu bhi isi tarah sab matter solve karta hai... 😳

Kukkan (shocked): Duggu??? 😲

Mr. Raheja: haan, tum logo ka Hrithik Roshan...mere liye toh Karan jaisa hai...so, i call him Duggu... πŸ˜†

(to bebey) u always forget putting your machine...pls, put it...right now...

The 3 gasp... 😲😲😲

Two kids come running n push guddu down...then giggle... πŸ˜†

Guddu (in mind): hey bhagwan, kahan phasa diya...

The kids say sorry...guddu forgives them...

The whole family is mad... πŸ˜†

Members:

Bebey, mentioned earlier..

Mr. Roop Kumar Raheja (Dad ji), has a big ittar business...has a habit of boasting (a step ahead of Rajju Pandey)...seems to be a persistent visitor of Dr. Manmohan Singh...yeah, PM Manmohan only...was Vijay Mallya's classmate till HSc...n Mallya came to him for suggestions... πŸ˜†

Mrs. Rajni Raheja (Mom ji), a cooking freak...very hospital...

Karan Raheja, son...family business..

Payal, wife of Karan...takes tutions..as a part of her teaching hobby...fights with hubby like kalsanwali... πŸ˜†

Cookie (a tomboy girl) n Goldy (a silly boy), kids of payal n karan...5yrs old...who thokofied Guddu... πŸ˜‰

Mr. Inder Raheja, R. K. Raheja's 2nd son studying exports at asia pacific institute of management (last year)...n got a good job also... 😊

Mr. Raheja (dad ji) introduces them to Gunjhun n they just sit astonished...

😲😲😲
Guddu gets a bit shocked n goes kinda nostalgic when he hears asia pacific institute of management... Runjhun notices this... Dad ji is great friend of Rajju Pandey...had seen Runjhun when she was 8-9yrs old... Being rajju's best friend, He knew everything...n liked Gunjhun a lot...

Gunjhun n kukkan get their rooms...

All clean...nice rooms...

Rajni calls Runjhun as Maahi...then goes emotional... Maahi was their 22yr old daughter who lost her life due to wrong treatment for meningitis... 😭😭

When mom ji saw runjhun, she got reminded of her... Runjhun also says that she was an orphan...toh, mom ji & dad ji say that she was their daughter from today...😳...LOL... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They take rest...dad ji asks them to dine with the family as they too were kinda family members...all the Rahejas liked them a lot...

Days pass...n they go very well mixed with the family...

[one day]

Runjhun, while unpacking...sees an old identity card strip of asia pacific of the academic year 2001-02 , with shukla mom's pic in guddu's bag, where he poured up all the things which were there in his old cupboard...

Runjhun decides to get across the matter... She asks Guddu...but as expected, he doesnt open his mouth...n shoos her away...

In hall

Bebey: o non-daaku, tune naam kya bataya apna..?? πŸ˜†

Guddu: guddu shukla naam hai humara... ⭐️

Bebey: bilkul sahi naam rakkha hai tera...Buddhu shukla... πŸ˜†

Guddu: arey, aapko ek baar mein baat nahi samajta kya..?? 😑

Bebey: (frowns..😑) laat??? Main tere 5x age ki hun...aur tu mujhe laat dega...?? Teri itni himmat?? 😑😑

Kukkan comes running: arey bebey, "buddhu" bhaiya "dhol" rahe the ki wo aapse "laat" karna chahte hain... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Kukkan keeps the machine back in her ears... πŸ˜†

Bebey: (to kukkan) puttar, tu bada changa hai...apne bhai nu vi kuch sikha de...pata nai kahan se uth ke aaya hai...apni wotti (wife) se baat karne tak ki tameez nai hai, is nu... 😑

Guddu: (buttering her) oh..toh isiliye humari pyari bebey humse naraaz hai... 😳😳

Bebey: tau, inni changi wotti hai teri...mera kitna seva karti hai... πŸ˜ƒ

Kukkan gets a shock of his life as he hears "tau"...he immediately leaves to exchange his simcard...

Bebey: u knw, i have seen so much affection in her eyes for you...n i know u love her too then whats the problem..?? πŸ˜•

Guddu: dunno... 😭

Bebey: karan puttar ki vi yehi problem hai...aur dekh kya halat hai bechare ki... πŸ˜†

Suddenly they hear throwing of utensils...

Guddu gets scared... 😲

Bebey: daro mat beta...payal ko karan ne serial ke time pe disturb kar diya aur uska 5mins miss ho gaya...uska gussa hai yeh...shaadi ke baad yeh sab chalta rehta hai... πŸ˜†

Guddu sweats... 😲

Then they hear Dad ji screaming...food was too spicy...

Bebey: Rajni 1 week se Roop se new necklace ke baare mein puchh rahi hai...but he didnt show any interest...yeh usi ka gussa hai... πŸ˜†

Guddu scared...(thinks) what if Runjhun gets on my nerve, like this some day???😭😭😭

One day, Inder looked very tensed...dad ji, mom ji n karan were also tensed...there was some problem regarding the exports n the company was gonna run into big losses...Guddu enters n enquires...they tell him n surprisingly he gives such a wonderful plan (dont ask what or how)...that it solved every probs...n no loss at all...n if the strategy worked, there could be huge gains regarding... All of them applaud for him...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

On the other hand,

Runjhun still couldnt make out about the Id-card...so she approaches Inder n asks him to take her to his college...she needs some info... πŸ˜•

Inder asks if their was a problem...she tells him everything...

Inder also tell her about Guddu's superb idea...of handling the issue...

Runjhun wonders how it was possible...

...to be continued
Edited by mikanS - 12 years ago
Sanju...aise hi hasathi rehna humein...oh I love this bebe very much...
Aiy Hay yeh humka sun rahe hain...raja harshwardhan part two is slightly afraid of his freind...
and the namuna family is adorable...
update soon hun
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Sanju...aise hi hasathi rehna humein...oh I love this bebe very much...
Aiy Hay yeh humka sun rahe hain...raja harshwardhan part two is slightly afraid of his freind...
and the namuna family is adorable...
update soon hun

thanx yaar...
but seriously, u are just awesome...your mount college thing is highly laudable...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i loved it...πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sanju thx for this nice updtπŸ‘

Wat an amazing family yaar, i love this beybey
Updt soon
Sanju yaar awesome update... I am loving this babey darling πŸ˜† yahi theek kar sakti hai humare guddu ko πŸ˜†

U mean Guddu is a well educated management student???? kab kaha kaise kidhar I want the details rite now... tell me!!!!!
Originally posted by munam_13

Sanju yaar awesome update... I am loving this babey darling πŸ˜† yahi theek kar sakti hai humare guddu ko πŸ˜†

U mean Guddu is a well educated management student???? kab kaha kaise kidhar I want the details rite now... tell me!!!!!

alright m giving my next update regarding this...😳
hope you enjoy this...!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER #18

Guddu's Past

Runjhun reaches the Principal's office on appointment...n enquires about Guddu Shukla of batch 2001-02 ... The Principal searches but didnt have any records...she sadly leaves..but comes across a photograph of students with Dinanath Shukla...n 1 among the students was Guddu... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Runjhun asks about this to the principal... πŸ˜•

Princi: Dinanathji was the former principal of the college...n this boy is his son...Gaurav Shukla...a very brilliant n kind-hearted boy...but... πŸ˜”

Runjhun: but...what?? 😲

Princi (sighs): he was found guilty in an illegal work...when asked, he claimed that he knew nothing about what he was doing...he was just asked for a favour...n he did...but all the proofs were against him...his best friend Neelima Vyas (neelu) too gave her testimony against him...πŸ˜”..this resulted in a big quarrel between neelu and gaurav...after that it was reported that neelu had suicided bcoz it seems she couldnt save her best friend n couldnt lie which depressed her to such an extent that she had to give up living...😭

this made the authorities more confident...n Gaurav had a very bad temper, due to which he beat one of the officers very badly...so got rusticated n his whole career was spoilt... 😭😭😭

Runjhun (restless; shouts😲): but he was innocent, sir... 😲 πŸ˜­

Princi: i know...but if his own father didnt trust him n took such a stringent action...then, being just a professor...what could i do..?? πŸ˜’

A tiny tear drops down Runjhun's cheek... 😭

She comes outa the college...walks on the road as if hipnotised...criticising every moment when she hated Guddu...who was so good but no one understood him... πŸ’”

[BG: O re piya...of aaja nachle]

[precap: guddu tells runjhun about his conversation with bebey...
Runjhun: itne khush kaise reh lete hain aap, Gaurav ji..??😭
Guddu shocked to hear this name...😲 ]

Awesome part SanjuπŸ‘

Sad about G past n thxs for solving the Neelu's mystery
Love the way R realised how she could have hate her hubby, the guy with a golden heart.
Precap sounds very interesting
Updt soon yaar