Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice part. liked the Guddu and Runjhun scene that was at the end. update as soon as you can 😊

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesumprt
u left us on clifhangr yaar ..
updte sooon plezzz
MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry if i irritate u guys wid this update...πŸ˜†
but m sure u would like the next update...!!!😊
*****************************************************************************************

CHAPTER #12

[in vishnu pandey's room]

Mittho: aye haye, They would take bojha rani away in a few days...we hav to do something before that..

Vishnu: arey u guys dont get that tensed...i know what to do... This dinanath shukla doesnt want guddu in his house..but for runjhun, he might agree to take him in...but if we tell them that runjhun is abhagonwali...they wont take her in too...the fake kundali, remember..??

All of them start searching for the fake kundali...

[in gunjhun's room]

Guddu: dont stare lik that, reply...

Runjhun: (in mind) what do i reply..??..i myself dunno whether i really like you...the person who took away all my joys...but cant stand even a single tear in my eyes...who ruined my whole life...but gave a meaning to my existence...

I really cant understand if it is an unconditional love or an eternal suffering...then what do i reply..??..

Runjhun: ummm...actualy...i wanted to tell u something very important...but...

Guddu: what...is there any problem..?

Runjhun: yes...but make sure that after hearing it, u wont do anything which makes u regret over your actions later...

Guddu: i'll take care of that...now, tell me whats the matter...

Runjhun: those preg. reports are true...but its not me who is pregnant...its Mahadevi's preg. report...

Guddu: what???? Jhabbu...??

Runjhun: yes...devi told this to him, but he didnt trust her...n refused to accept her...i seriously cant understand what to do...??

Guddu: (gets angry) i wont leave him...

Runjhun: NO..!! You promised me...

Guddu: what does Mahadevi want..??..and relax...trust me...i wont let this news come out...

Runjhun: lets go n speak to her...

Guddu: yes, i wanna know what she really wants...

Runjhun: i feel we should go out somewhere n discuss about this...

Guddu: bring her to the fort...i will drag jhabbu also there...

[at an isolated fort ]

Guddu: nowthat everything is clear, i wanna ask MD if she still wants to marry Jhabbu..??

MD: Jhabbuji is my first love...i can never forget him...i still love him...but he doesnt...i didnt obey runjhun...n went to meet him...i was wrong as well, its not just his fault..

Jhabbu seems ashamed on hearing this...

Jhabbu: m sorry...

Guddu: prove it...

Jhabbu: (regretfully) i will marry her...

Runjhun: are u sure...??

Jhabbu: yes...i will marry her...this is the only way to correct my sins...

Jhabdevi marry... Gunjhun perform the kanyadaan n stuff...

After the ritual..

Mahadevi: thanx di...thanx jiju...u r the best...m sorry...but i was so dumb, always wanted to separate you both...

Guddu keeps his hand over her head..

Guddu: bless you...

Jhabbu: guddu bhaiya...

Guddu (ignores him): runjhun, its cloudy...lets leave before it starts to rain..

Jhabbu sad...

All of them leave for pandey niwas..

MikanSakura thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CHAPTER #13

Jhabdevi return to pandey niwas...

Every1 thunderstruck... 😲😲

Mittho: aye haye, devi...whats all this...??

Runjhun: mami..we'll tell everything in details, but dont blame MD...

Mittho: oh toh ye sab tumhara kiya dhara hai...you were left suffering with this goon, so you wanted my MD also to suffer...arre your parents left you..but we are still alive for MD...you are an orphan...she isn't...

Amma: why did you do this..??

Runjhun tells everything to them...

Mittho: ab ek aur ghar jamai ko paalna padega...ek kaam karo, wo lafanga kukkan ko bhi leke aao... 😑

Buntu: billo rani, kukkan..??...whom will he marry..??..now only diamond is left for marriage...that means, mittho bhabhi want diamond to...????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Billo, KW n Vishnu giggle... πŸ˜†

Rajju pandey...πŸ’” ...silently leaves towards his room..

Mittho keeps cursing runjhun n guddu...then she too leaves..

Amma takes 4 of them to her room...n consoles them...

Jhabdevi shift to mahadevi's room...

Gunjhun tensed in their room... Runjhun breaks down...as she realises that, she was an orphan...

Guddu comforts her...

Guddu: i dunno, what name can we give to our relationship...but i think... We can become friends...a simple, yet important relationship...what 'say..?? πŸ˜‰

Runjhun: aap bohot achhe hain...but dunno why ppl think u are a jerk..?? πŸ˜ƒ

Guddu smiles...

Runjhun sleeps...

Now, guddu gets up to drink water, n sees the pandeys at their round table conference...they spoke about RJ's kundali...n spoke about the fake n the original one...guddu calls up kukkan n asks him to come...

Guddu steals both the kundalis..

Jhabbu also comes down n says sorry to Guddu...he forgives... Kukkan comes in..

Guddu: ab in dono mein asli kounsa hai..??

Jhabbu: i feel she is abhagonwali...remember when she used to sit in the shop, no one came to buy mobiles..

Kukkan: but she only sold the 1st cellphone...i m sure bhabhi is bhagonwali... Bhaiya, you remember how your amma came outa coma??

Jhabbu: but after bhaiya's marriage only, she went in coma...!!

Kukkan- jhabbu will be arguing...

Guddu: now stop it...😑 i dont care what she is...i just wanted to know what these pandeys are upto..!!

Guddu leaves...

[Next Day]

Guddu has his breakfast n leaves...

Runjhun n amma leave for mandir...

Pandeys at their conspiracy..

Mittho: we have to separate them very soon...or else they would make a hell outa our life...

Rajju pandey sits silently...doesnt speak to any1...just does his work...

Vishnu: death can only separate them...na rahega bans na bajegi bansuri...

Vishnu laughs...but then notices jhabbu outside their room...overheard everything...

All of them shocked...

Jhabbu: you ppl are such rascals...you can never see bhaiya n bhabhi together... 😑

Mittho: its not like that...umm...we were just...

Jhabbu: nor can i... 😈

Mittho: you are misunderst...what...?? What did u say...??

Jhabbu: i chose to be your son-in-law, coz i felt myself to be the most eligible...all this drama is bcoz of runjhun...i hate her...

Vishnu: are u serious...??

Jhabbu: yes, i am...u ppl are enemies of my enemy...so lets join hands...n we need to ruin runjhun...

Vishnu: we cant kill her...she is...

Jhabbu: bhagonwali??

All puzzled...😲😲

Jhabbu: we got two kundalis yesterday...one was bhagonwali n the other was abhagonwali...we couldnt make out which was the real one...i tried all possible ways to convince bhaiya that she was abhagonwali...but he said he doesnt care..!!

...so we want only her bhaag...but if we do something which makes her paralysed...guddu bhaiya will automatically leave her...n we still would continue gaining...what' say..?? πŸ˜‰

Vishnu: yeh saala kal ka bachcha toh hum se bhi zyada kamina nikla..!! Ab tanghegi runjhun...adaalat mein..!! Heeheehee...πŸ˜ƒ

Mittho feels relieved for the 1st time...(thinks) kya baat hai..??..i really feel proud of mahadevi...n if we are successful in our mission, jhabbuwa also doesnt need to worry...our bhagonwali will make up his fate too...!!..our MD wont have any problems... 😈

Jhabbu: m sorry sasu maa, if ive hurt you yesterday...

Mittho: oh no dear, you made me kinda tension-free...now, i know i have a perfect son-in-law...(laughs)

All of them grin...😈 Rajju pandey couldnt stand all this n leaves... πŸ˜’

At afternoon, runjhun will be cooking...KW stealthily goes & leaves the gas leaking (dont ask how..!..)..

After some time, Runjhun goes there lights a matchstick & it catches fire in the kitchen...

[PRECAP:

Gunjhun, rajju pandey, kukkan n amma on terace...

Rajju pandey (to gunjhun) : i misunderstood u both...but now, i want to correct all my mistakes...i know my family...they wont let u both live together... Jhabbu has also joined them...now u have only 1 option...ELOPE...bhaag jao...

Gunjhun stare at each other...😲😲]

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
unreserved

Oye Sanju ek saath 2 2 updates!!! wah wah m loving it.. do u  know that now m loving that Rajju Pandey and hating Jabbu like anything? that moron is such a ehsaan faramosh. Did I tell you that I love the Guddu of your ff? he is such a responsible lad m proud of him. Now jaldi se bata do are Gunjhun going to elope from the clutches of the M&Ms??? cant wait update soonπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by munam_13 - 12 years ago
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pre-cap : awww... Rajju mama for your his awesome ideas...i really love your FF...its just brilliant! keep it up..and UPDATE SOON
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sanju meri jaaan ...
awwwesum prt yaar
jabbu is such an 🀬
hatae him ...
thankGOD rajju bcam good ...
u left us on cliffhanger yaar ...
interesting precap yaar ...
updt suuuper sooon plezzz
n thanxx 4 d pm
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jabbu ka halwa banoongi 
Socha ki woh kahika sudhar gaya hain lekin wase ka waisa hi hain...
Loved the part but feeling sad for MD kaisa jerk pathi mila hain usse...
Waiting to read next part
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wonder what'll happen to Runjhun...

Man karta hain ki us kalsanwali naam ki cheez ko leke usse das jhoota maar ke usse wapas kalsan bhejo
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
great part. Jabbu is so evil. good pre-cap. update as soon as you can 😊