Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kmh-all_d_way thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh crap... My heart just skipped a beat when I read some1s comment on swte saying that awii was no more... But as I know now she is fine as varshu says... What kind of joke in fact disgusting joke was that... Whoever did that is surely a complete jerk... Ewww... I can't even believe some1 could play such ridiculous games...
But am happy awii is fine... Awii we miss u a lot... Come back soon...
Varshu pls let us know abt awii ASAP
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
guys whats going on???????????
n why wud someone write such note if she's fine...bt i so much want d note to b jst a lie...hope our awi is fine
everything jst froze for a moment n then varsh wrote she's fine n i cud breathe a sigh of relief...she was fine n chatting in fb few weeks before n all of sudden...d note cant b true it jst cant...
we luv u n miss u awii plz come to IF n break d silence n confusion...
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys wat is happening?
 awi is fine? that's a gud news! in fact it's fantastic!
but who wrote that note? that was disgusting! i cried my eyes out! i was sad frm yesterday! varsh pls tell wat happened!
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
archu come over to fb (my wall)
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NOTE TO ALL THE CONCERNED FRIENDS AND READERS:

there is nothing much to this matter to be known.so give this matter a rest. lets not discuss this anymore and i don't know anything more than this. i had my doubts but now,i'm stepping out of this matter. please stop minding any further notes that is being made on this thread after this. do not take anything to your heart.

varshini & madhu
Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moonkmh

NOTE TO ALL THE CONCERNED FRIENDS AND READERS:

there is nothing much to this matter to be known.so give this matter a rest. lets not discuss this anymore and i don't know anything more than this. i had my doubts but now,i'm stepping out of this matter. please stop minding any further notes that is being made on this thread after this. do not take anything to your heart.

varshini & madhu

thanks for the note madhu and varsh