Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Coz things CHANGE! Note Pg 100 (Page 62)

malose Goldie
malose
malose

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Awantika-

Will update within 1 hour :)
awi its have no gone 1 hour soo update =) plz

-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Naz - hold on ;))
still few mins :p
i am editing it :))
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
waiting awii...Embarrassed
malose Goldie
malose
malose

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Awantika-

Naz - hold on ;))
still few mins :p
i am editing it :))
ok awi will wait =)
2cute4u_22 Senior Member
2cute4u_22
2cute4u_22

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
im hookedBig smile can i get pmed plz thnx :)
-Awantika- IF-Dazzler
-Awantika-
-Awantika-

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Heya Pepz Smile
Um Okay...So here's the update !
Sorry For The Delay [ Mera Daily ka bakwaas na ? Tongue ]
Okay okay, so no more bakwaas the update :D

As the game started Arohi gave arjun a dead shot glare. After few rounds of cheering and kissing the bottle spinned around and stopped with two ends at Arohi and Arjun. The whole club cheered out loud till their throat ached. Arohi cursed her luck and felt like killing everyone around. The best part, she couldn't even quit. On the other hand, Arjun was bubbled with excitement. It was becoming really difficult for him to hide his smile. His heart was racing and jumping around. He was all set to make Arohi his and this is how it was all supposed to start !

As his footsteps came near to her heartbeat became as fast as it could be. She felt a burning sensation in her cheeks. As the lights went off the music played on the background which only gave butterflies to Arohi's tummy. Every word of the song gave her heart a sting.

Pyar ke liye chaar pal kam nahin the - 2 
Kabhi tum nahin the kabhi hum nahin the - 2 
Pyar ke haseen kab yeh mausam nahin the 

Yeh din barson ke baad aaya 
Kuch tumhe, kuch hamein yaad aaya 
Kasak phir yeh dil mein uthi hai 
Honton pe baat aake ruki hai 
Kabhi itne majboor to hum nahin the - 2 
Pyar ke liye chaar pal kam nahin the 

Aah aah aah, aah aah 
Aah aah aah aah aah, aah aah 
Agar tum yeh dil maang lete 
Jaaneman hum tumhe jaan dete 
Tumhe kaise hum bhool jaate 
Marke bhi tum hamein yaad aate 
Tumhe hai pata bewafaa hum nahin the - 2 
Pyar ke liye chaar pal kam nahin the - 2 

( Thanx To moon for the absolutely beautiful song :D)

Those light brown eyes of Arjun sparkled in the dark which made Arohi go weak on her knees. To help Arjun pulled her by waist and they were so close that they could hear the sound of each other breathing. As his eyes shifted to her lips that looks smoking hot he wondered how'd they taste. He couldn't get a grip of himself and pulled her more close and the next second his lips touched hers. And nothing else made sense to both of them.The kiss started from a soft kiss to a hard passionate kiss. As they separated to take some breathe, arjun kissed her earlobe.In few mins he brought his lips back to hers for a deep hard kiss.  Arohi pressed herself closer, feeling his hands on her hips.  He kissed her greedily like he couldn't get enough of her.  Arohi melted right into his kisses.  Her little moans letting him know not to stop. 

But the jalim duniya, the loud "Aww" and "Ohhs" along with the lights interrupted them. Coming back to senses Arohi was embarrassed as hell . Damn, she thought to herself, nothing ever could be better, never. She ran from there as fast as she could.

"Effing hell !  Damn it, what just happened ?" murmured Arohi !

"A sizzling kiss between you and me !" Replied arjun with a big grin who was still not over the kiss !

" Argh..What the hell are you doing here ??"

"Why ? Anyone is allowed here right ?"

" Damn it, fine enjoy I will leave."

"Oh c'mon you just kissed me !"

"Wrong I was compelled to kiss you. And sharing my first kiss with someone who has no respect for someone's emotions would be the last thing in my mind !"

"Fine give me my kiss back !"

"What ? You are seriously freaking crazy !!"

" No I am seriously serious. Come on let me take my kiss back !" With his statement he pulled Arohi towards him and crashed his lips towards her. And the next second the Arohi who was cursing him few mins back was moaning now. She was just getting lost into his kiss. When Arjun pulled away she got a shock.

The expression her face was so priceless that Arjun so wished he could capture it in his camera.

"Okay so I took my kiss back. Account's all cleared." With this he walked away leaving behind a hell shocked Arohi. She was so puzzled and confused that her brain cells were about to burst out. She couldn't think of anything now. She just took out her headphone from her bag and plugged them to her ears. As much as she wished they would help her to gain her concentration back but in vain. Her heart wouldn't racing and her tummy was playing games with her. Her lip was still hot pink  and burning hot. "Damn, Arjun What are you doing to to me?" she thought !

"Hellooo…Earth To Arohi !" Screamed Shefali for the umptieenth number of time. To her luck this time Arohi heard her and came back to her senses.

"Haann…What ??"

"What the hell ? Where on the earth are you dumbo ? I've been calling you since forever."

"Ooopss Sorry. I was just missing Dad !"

"Oh ! By da way Omg what was that huh ? Arjun n your kiss ?"

"The freaking crap. Bloddy lame game !"

" Haha. I know. I wonder how difficult you must have felt kissing someone you hate so much…Moreover your first kiss ?

Arohi thought about that how difficult it had been. It never felt like her first kiss. And difficult, Duh ! She melted away so easily.

"Uh, yeah. Anyway why you where ?" she replied to Shefali !

"Oh shit.Its our welcome party remember ? And we gotta give a performance. I did my thing, now its your turn. Better hurry up babe !"

"Owh Okay !"

They entered the hall and all the eyes were set on Arohi. Even though Arohi was uncomfortable with the looks she managed to smile at everyone. As she found Arjun looking at her she felt her blood rushing. Oh boy, not again !

She literally ran off to the stage and tried her best to not look at the direction of Arjun who had her eyes glued at Arohi.

"Hello All. Thanks For the wonderful party. It's really sweet of you all. Umm, So I don't know what do I do but I guess I could sing for you all. Its one of my favorites."

She closed her eyes and started singing with all her heart. With every word she felt current flowing through her body. She felt shivers running down through her bodies.

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
So much for my happy ending
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh)

Lets talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?

Don't leave me hanging
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

You were everything, everything
That I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be
But we lost it

All of our memories so close to me
Just fade away
All this time you were pretending

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they

But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the stuff that you do?

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

That I wanted
But we lost it

All of our memories so close to me
Just fade away

It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one

It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

He was everything, everything
That I wanted
But we lost it

All of the memories so close to me
Just fade away

That I wanted
But we lost it

All of the memories so close to me
Just fade away

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)

(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
(Oh, oh, oh, oh) 

(Song - My happy ending [ bestest song ever ] )

As she opened her eyes her eyes were teary. She wanted to scream out loud but she was helpless. Instead she was bombarded with loud claps and cheers. And as usual she had to paste a fake plastic smile at her face. As her gaze fell on Arjun who seemed hurt she turned out to be a statue, so emotionless. When the speaker announced – Now we have our very own Arjun Punj to give an equally great performance." she got back to the earth.

She was about to run away but a sound stopped her. A song by someone.

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

And the reason is you

And the reason is you
And the reason is you
And the reason is you

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

And the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

( Song - The Reason )

She still had her back turned towards Arjun. His song only had to add flavor to her shockers.She had been getting so many shivers lately. It had not even been a day to Delhi and here she was totally freaked up. Words wouldn't describe what she was feeling. For the third time, she ran away outside. But this time, he didn't follow her.

Instead he went to the bar and asked for drinks. As arjun remembered The  pain he saw in Arohi's eyes after she opened them after singing, it hurted him. He hated himself.  He could feel the pain and hatred in her eyes along with the love in her eyes. He only wanted to see love in them, but thanks to him.

As Arohi entered the hall to call for Arjun to get back home she was bewildered from the sight she saw. Arjun was fully drunk and he was giggling like a small child . He was being holded by Romit and Sanchit.

"Holy Shit !" She murmured reaching near to the guys.

"You should take him home, I guess." Said Romit not meeting her gaze.

"Yeah, I should. You guys drop him to the car, I will take care then. And explain things to shefo if she asks!"

Romit nodded and they helped Arjun get to the car. Arohi took the keys and started to drive. Arjun was acting like a complete child.

Between his giggles he managed to ask "Arohi, humlog kaha jarahe hain ? Chalo na Disneyland chalte hain, it will be so fun na!"

Arohi rolled her eys but smiled at his innocent talk.

"Aw Arohi you look so cute when you smile. Keep smiling theek hain ?" He said giggling.

At that statement of his Arohi blushed.

"Pata hain Arohi, jab tum mujhpe gussa hoti ho, I don't like it. You know what I just hate it when you look at me with anger and pain. Mujhe na khudse bahut nafrat hoti hain jab v yaad ata hain ki meri wajese tumhe kitna dukh dekhna pada." He said making an innocent sad face turning towards her whereas she was just too confused to react.

"Mera bas chalta to tumhe kavi bully hi nahi karta. Lekin wo avi hain na uski wajese humein ye sab karna pada. Oops. Chup. Ye sab kisiko nahi kehna chaiye. Sorry." And again he started giggling.

"Avi ? Who is Avi Arjun ?"

Before she could get a reply he felt asleep. Was all the confusion less that one more had to be added to her list ? Superb she thought. Who is this Avi now ?

They reached home. Since it was late already, she was sure everyone was asleep except the servant, Ramesh. She called out for him and with his help she dropped Arjun to his room and made him sleep. After Ramesh left she couldn't help staring at Arjun who looked so innocent and handsome.

"Why Arjun Why ? Couldn't you just let me be me and not acted as if you cared? I would be less sad if you didn't play with my emotions! And now when I just don't trust anyone you are doing this to me again ?"

Tears started to fall from her eyes and as she was about to rush to her room she saw a diary lying on the floor. It had My secret diary…Arjun written in it !

If it would have been someone else's Arohi wouldn't dare looking at it but since it had this name Arjun craved on it she couldn't help. For some unknown reason she took the diary and went towards her room.

Phewww :O
Done :D
Okay Hope after the sad update of nothing lasts forever this one did cheer you up ;)
ii need comments haan :P
Warna update late Evil SmileTongue

Feedback And Criticism Accepted Big smile 
Hit the Like button please Embarrassed

Awii :)

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89aimy123norchidsaku1122christmas-anzaeram-sezokmh-all_d_waySHAHAD971silverleavesMsFuzzybear69love.1Ruky07mad4karanmalosekatrina_petrovajustpratichanni_starrasika_DS..anshita..mysticlovercherry227mIsHeZ.xsoni4evakavyasamtina_1234.vrshn.-TeekhiMishti-..Amira..punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh.Dulcet

Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I have always loved your writing but since I have learnt you are only 14 I bow down before you my sweet angel...what a gifted writer you are Awantika..loved the way you have developed this story...bless you with all the happiness of the world and I am sure one day a lot more people will be reading your work...

This FF has always  been very close to my heart as I used to be quite overweight as a teenager and had to face a lot of sneering comment cze of that...never was bullied thankfully but there was always a bit of awkwardness when it came to dressing up, going out with friends and then thankfully one day my prince charming came to my life and it  changed ...cze indeed things do change and thanksss a lot for this wonderful FF...

Edited by Anupa28 - 25 July 2011 at 10:20am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

norchid-anzaeram-sezoSHAHAD971arta-Awantika-.vrshn.aparna4karanikamIsHeZ.x...vibha...Arjuhisis

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
yaayaa...
so dey kissed fr d frst tym ...WinkEmbarrassed
am sooo happy...
i a;lways felt sad fr ds arohi...she s so naive ...
btw who s ds avi , awiiiWinkLOLu included ds name awwwTongue
hmm nw secret diary???? aww am sooo excited !!!!!!!!!!
cant w8 fr d next part !!!!!!... awii  so sweet wanna c aru's reaction on arjun's feelings fr her..
ope dat diary cntains hs hided feelings fr her...Smile

Edited by aparna4karanika - 25 July 2011 at 10:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28-Awantika-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index