FF-Coz things CHANGE! Note Pg 100 - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
omfg... im soo sorry im late but aweee i hope that next part shes soo sad she confesses ðŸ˜ƒ
I just wanted you all to know Awantika is no more.

Thank You For the Wishes Anyway.

Her Sister
Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
no! this cannot be! i dont want this to be true!!
Nah,it cnt happn. I cnt blv it. No ways
:'((((((((    this is just unbelievable,    she was just budding, how can this happen. 
how???...which hospital did you keep her in?...what did the doctors say?...it can't be possible...i know its a serious complication...but but...there must be some treatment...there has to be...she can't just leave like that...whenever she goes away from the forum,she tells her sister to inform us...and now how can she leave all of us like this forever??...she can't leave her family and friends like that...we miss you...come back.😭😭😭
😭 Edited by addictive_kmh - 12 years ago
omg this cant be tru i cant blive it ðŸ˜­ 
  omg omg omg pleass  tell me this is not true..

awii bby pls

omg i...im nt gna beliv dis

pls tel me its sum disgusting joke!!

No. I just don't believe this, no! I was talking to her the other week! How can this happen :'( Awi, I miss her so much, life is so unfair at times! Love Awi always and forever, my first friend I met on this forum<3 May god always look after her, RIP. :'(
???how,when,how can this be...dont have words to say,may her soul rest in peace n god give her family the strength to overcome the grief.                                 People come n go in our life,only special ones live in our memory forever.