i read this poem once, which i would like to share with you:

may the little flower bloom,
laying in gloom,
rise and bloom,
swaying endlessly
this way and that way,

morn to dusk

everyday!

i pray to allah that you be fighting fit and back to your old self very soon.

addictive_kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey don't worry everything will be fine...have faith...God will surely hear own pray and hope awantika gets well soon...
another thing...try to find and known everything from the internet...keep asking the doctor how is awantika doing and keep ask them the medical terms and then google it...try to gain as much info as you can...it will help you...to ask questions to doctors...

Don't worry...just have faith and courage...you need to be strong...strong for your sister and your family...God Bless...
Edited by addictive_kmh - 12 years ago
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God !!! ...that's so sad ...
Please, Awi i know yuo're a strong person so fight for your life and get well soon... all my prayers are with you...!!!

May God bless you...
kavyasam thumbnail
omg,  just  read this  :( :( .   Awi  get well soon .  
will pray for your quick recovery. 
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Noo :(
I Am Feeling So Bad Now..
I Have No Words :((
Pls Say She Will Get Well Doon Pls
Hope She Will
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
:( :( :( :( just saw this few moments back. it made me so sad and i cried little bit. how would i not...i love her..my tiny sweet sister.

i had noticed her missing facebook profile few days back and i didnt see her here either. i was so tense and anxious..i didnt say it. how do i ? who should i say these things to ??? i am so stupid...don't even have her email id.i was waiting for her comeback and silently hoping and praying in my heart for her well being..

and now, i saw this...:(

Awii's sister...dear..thank you so much for informing us. Awii is a strong girl..she will get well soon. dear...you also take care of yourself and uncle-auntyji. you all have to fight this together.please stay strong and hopeful.
I will also pray here every single day.
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awii (L) 
i miss you a lot 
and i pray to god that you will get better, inshaAllah,
your a fighter and nothing will hurt you 
my prayers are with you ALWAYS.
love you
hope too see you back here and fully healthy 
mwah, <33 

&& Di, just keep praying b'c in situations like this we can't do much but pray to god that Awi will be fine, shes a fighter and inshaAllah nothing will happen to her. (L) 
Sp666 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my freaking god! How can this happen to my sweet awi :'( omg awii baby hope you get better! Hope this disease goes away and your wonds heal from the accident! I cannot believe this :'( I'm like in full tears! I tried contatting Awi on fb but yep its deactivated but I now know the reason. How can life do this to such a young talented girl? Awi sweetie hope you get well soon, and get off that hospital bed fit and fine! Nothing woill happen to you! You'll be fone sweetie! Thinking of you xxx
karan.kritzkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i cant say anything i am so sad just wish she gets well soon 
mad4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg jst cnt belive dis...

all my  prayrs are with her n we all knw she ll get well soon n ll again join us here!!!!!