Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow gr8 writing i can't beleive Arohi's mum is also dead. Please update soon. You are so gudπŸ‘
love.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³You won't believe it I have been looking for this FF for so long... I read the prologue once before I was registered as a member of IF and then couldn't find it coz i forgot the name of the FF lol... (stupid I know lol)
So read it all now and dude do I love it! My comment might be long so sorry lol. (These are my reactions to your updates uptil now) πŸ˜ƒ

Arohi fat 😲 
Arjun the bully obvious lol
When Arjun tripped Arohi up in the canteen my heart went out for her. Seriously when I read this "I heard a shuffling sound by the door and I whipped around to see who was eavesdropping. But all I saw was a mop of shaggy black hair and the end of a Delhi High letterman jacket before it flicked away." I was screaming its Arjun, its Arjun lol (Im crazy yes lol)
That b***h Gauri man I could kill her for beating Arohi up... so lame and disgusting! πŸ˜’
Damn Arohi nearly drowned... those bullies are just sick! Whilst reading it I was like OMG Arjun is so going save her lol he has to haha! So I was really happy when he did πŸ˜ƒ
He said sorry to her but I knew once with his peers he wouldnt even bother to talk to her or care that they bullied her... so totally understand why she was confused!
I really didnt think she would leave Dehli High... I thought she would come back after summer looking hot and gorgeous! 😭  So was upset that she did... and totally understood her feelings towards Arjun! He misses her and changed as well awww! 😍
  Dude she came back... yay lol! But the best shock and surprise was that SHE'S GOING TO BE LIVING IN HIS HOUSE FOR A MONTH WOW!!!! πŸ₯³Seriously didnt think that would happen!!!! Damn haha! πŸ˜ƒ
Love the confidence in her now... she has grown as a person!
They KISSED... 😲 OMG!!!! 😳 He loves her and she loves him awww 😍 Cant wait for a confrontation hehe πŸ˜‰
😑 How could that b*****d Avi do something like that to Needhi... Disgusting man... REVENGE??? Seriously thats just morally wrong! First he done such a disgusting thing causing Needhi to kill herself and then he had the bloody guts to blackmail Arjun 😲.😑 God I could have killed this Avi guy!!!!
 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I cried when the truth came out about why they bullied her and what happened to his friend Needhi!!!! πŸ˜’
Glad she can see him differently now after knowing the truth and they have become friends and soon maybe more hehe πŸ˜† 
😲 Dude seriously her life couldnt get worse... first her dad and now her mum!  She never got the chance to say goodbye to her dad as she was too young to understand and now she didnt get the chance to be happy with her mum... their relationship ended on bad terms and she never got the chance to talk her mum or anything! 😭. She isnt bad... its just life hasnt been fair to her... taking everything away from her πŸ˜” ! But hopefully this will change soon now that she has Arjun...! πŸ˜‰

So that was my reactions and comments for all your updates till now.
(Read your other FF as well Messy lil raindrops I have to saw it was awesome... really nice! Great FF... Your really talented... great writting and everything πŸ‘)
Please please please add me to your PM list
Update soon 😊
Thanks
Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
veds_6791 thumbnail
Hey Awi Update soon...
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome luvd da update fanx 4 da pm plzz cont soon x
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey awi,
where r u? No news from u for quite some time now? r u busy?
waiting for an update of CTC.
mad4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg aru's mom is dead πŸ˜²

awii updte soon plzzz!!!!!!!!
-Awantika- thumbnail
Hello People,

First of all this is not Awantika, its her elder sister.
And, i beg you all a big pardon on her behalf. I was supposed to share this message yesterday but then i couldn't write it. I even logged in but then...

Awi is in a great danger at the moment, she is fighting for her life. Actually, what happened is , few days back she was returning from her basketball practice. That's when a car hit her very badly. She was injured very badly. And she was taken to the hospital. But bad luck seems to be too bad, during the treatment one of the drugs did negative reaction due to which she got attacked by a dangerous disease called SJS. And ever since, she's lying unconscious in the hospital bed...
The injury and the disease, i can't even imagine what my baby is going through...
And i just can't express how do i feel.
I deactivated her facebook account to avoid the questioning from her friends...And sorry if anyone feels she left without a word.
I remember how she mentioned about this forum frequently and i know how important this one was to her, so thought to share this news with you all. If she would've been here she would surely ask me to do this so i did it on her behalf...And, my little baby sister needs prayer so please pray for her...Please.

And vrshn, i guess you are the varshu awi mentioned. Anyway, i just read the msg, and she didn't left willingly, its the cruel destiny...Hope she gets all good soon...And we are unable to move to other state as for now...

Why does god have to do this with her ? She already had so many problems and now...She is the strongest person i know, then why her ?

Anyway, sorry if i am off the topic, but i just am too worried.

Thank You !

Please, pray for her.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awi...take care...thanks sis for informing us! don't worry she'll be back with sound health!
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dnt wry,m sure awi wl b fyn. M so sorry awi. Plz 4gv me. Take cr..
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awi gett beter soon dont be wory she is a strong girl