Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Awantika- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Heya Folks :)
Well, i am feeling better now. And it feels awesome to be in my homeland. Damn, i missed this feeling. It feels superb. 
So, erm here's the update.
Well, i don't know, when the next update will be, coz i will be busy from tomorrow in my trip and i guess it will take 2-3 weeks. 
And guys, i wrote this update during my transit so please  tolerate with me.

If it would have been someone else's Arohi wouldn't dare looking at it but since it had this name Arjun craved on it she couldn't help. For some unknown reason she took the diary and went towards her room.

"Oh my GOD !" This is completely holy shit..!" She stammered to herself. Words wouldn't come out. Tears rolled down her face. Tears, that she'd holded back since a year. And now, they wouldn't stop. Nothing made sense to her at this moment. She felt as if she'd just been thrown at a huge sea to make her understand what waves of sea were like ! The feeling she was feeling was horrible and she couldn't fight back with the emotional turmoil she was going through.

From the past one year she believed that her nights had become dark coz of him but now she came to understand that her nights had become darker without him ! She failed to understand that she couldn't dream anymore, love anymore as much as she tried coz she had her heart set on someone. All this time whom was she faking that she doesn't feel anything towards him, and now everything was troubling her ? Why was she faking ? Coz, he was the bad guy ? Or actually, she thought he was as that was what he appeared to be ?

Even though it was summer she felt as if it was a cold winter night where she'd have to run to find her sunshine and contentment. A violent avalanche convulsing in her mind bit by bit made her tears to flow in a rapid speed. She wanted to clear her mind and get things straight. She wanted to make everything clear, but she was loosing her focus. Even to herself ! 

Just a diary it was, but it had enough strength to turn her world upside down.She felt broken. Stabbed and immensely hurt. Reading the diary, she came across many truths. Truths, not of her life, but that had everything to do with her life.

She went outside to the balcony which had direct access from her room. She stared at the blank sky and she took the diary close to her heart !

"Damn, Arjun ! all this time I thought you've been playing games with me and now why this ? Only If you'd ever tell me. Still, nothing makes sense to me Arjun ! Why me ? Of all the people, Why destiny has rude games planned only for me? Why Dad? Why did you have to leave me ? And again, I need you so much and miss you terribly. I feel my life empty without you Dad. Nothing without is right. Mom, she is no more my mom. She's gone Dad. Far Away, from me, from us ! And I have no one to hold on to, when I need the most Dad. I am just another lonely soul now Dad. I have no one. I feel like a trash again Dad. Again !"

"Arohi'" A familiar voice called out. She quickly wiped away her tears and turned behind to face those beautiful pair of brown eyes. She was initially shocked to see Arjun, but her felt safe and better.

"Wh..What are you doing here Arjun ? And you were drunk ? You were sleeping ?"

"Arohi its 5:30 in the morning. And I woke up coz of a terrible headache. I just planned to take medicine. So I was going to bring some water, that's when I saw your door open. And um, came to find you here !"

"Ohh yeah!" Was all she managed to say.

"Arohi. You're not alone. You will never be lonely. I am here, right here." Arjun said coming closer to her and holding her  hand.

As she looked up and met her eyes his heart winced in pain. Her eyes seemed blood red and it was visible she'd been crying along. He wanted to comfort her, talk to her, and make her feel safe but words denied to come out from his throat. He couldn't find the right words, right thing to say. He was devasted seeing her state.

All he could do was hold her and bring her under his embrace. He hugged her tightly. He wanted her to feel secure and safe. He wanted to let her know, she was not alone. He'd never leave her alone.

"Why Arjun? Why ? You could have said me the truth. It would hurt less may be !"

"What are you talking about Arohi ?"

"Well, I am sorry. But I read your diary."

And the next moment Arjun left the hold of her and looked at her with some pain, trouble and confusion in his eyes.

"Arjun, I am sorry. But, I guess I have the right to know. Talking to me, Being friends with me was nowhere in the plan Arjun. But you did that and that's where things went Arjun. It wouldn't hurt much if you'd have killed me. Yeah, Arjun when you knew you couldn't then why did you ?"

"I don't know Arohi. I just don't know!" He said with his eyes glued to the ground.

"Arjun, I hate it when you glue your eyes to the ground. But damn you, you need to know Arjun. You should tell me. Coz I have my life over it !"

"Arohi, I just overheard your monologue with your dad and your fight with mom. I'd always wondered why your eyes had so much pain in it, why wouldn't your smile reach to your eyes. And when I came to know that your dad was no more and your relations with your mom weren't good I felt genuinely bad. I was hurt. Coz, you know I could always relate you to her. You resembled her, and probably that was the reason you had to go through all that stuff."

"Ar..Arjun, I need to know everything. Please?"

"You know everything after reading my diary. What now?"

"No. I want to know from you please?"

"Uhh'So Needhi was my best friend ever since childhood. And she was a great foodie. She was beautiful but she was fat. Just like you, but that never bothered any of us. We used to tease her, but it was quite of a normal kind, you know that casual friends stuff. And even no one in school said a word to her coz she belonged to my gang. But one day, this guy called Avi entered the skwl. And he acted off cool and sort of super hero. He tried to hit on me but the least I cared. And once we had a basketball match. And he lost it to me, and after the match I made jokes on him which he considered his insult. And I never knew, my best friend would have to pay for that. And then he played some love games with her, and she fell in his trap and he took her to a so-called-date. But on her return came her dead body. He raped her and she couldn't take it. So she committed suicide. It was my mistake. I never thought Avi would go so low. But that bas***d crossed it all. And, we couldn't even make a police complaint coz Avi blackmailed us, as he had those blue videos. It was like we were stuck. We couldn't take the help of police as he said he would make it popular on internet and everywhere if we did so, And poor uncle-aunty would die if something like that happened. And I tried to get the video tapes too  but in vain. And so, he came off with another lame proposal to save the video from being worldwide. And that was bullying you. You reminded me of her, in many ways. So, maybe he caught that and we were left with no options but to do as he said. I have always been sorry about that Arohi, and I shall always live in a guilt of that. But, I couldn't afford to let Needhi's parents die of bad name."

Arohi was in tears by now. Even though she'd read it all hearing it from Arjun's painful voice only gave her more trouble . All this time she'd thought he was the wrong one and now she comes off to know the reality. Harsh reality !

"Arjun. I am sorry !"

"Why are you saying sorry Arohi ? It's none of your fault!"

"I should never have reacted that way. I was just too rude to you! I am sorry!"

"Come on Arohi. No one would react nicely if he was to be treated as you were. I am the one who is in guilt charge Arohi. See, I am very sorry. I shouldn't have been friends to you at the first place. It was like I was playing games with you Arohi, but trust me, I never meant to do that. I don't know why but I felt a sudden pull towards to you. As much as I tried to stay away from you, your dazzling smile made me awestruck. I don't know why!"

"Whatever happened, I won't say it was good but Arjun trust me, those days of summer were the best days of my life!"

"Well yeah. But Arohi um, do you mind asking me What happened to your mom ? Uh, you know I overheard you?"

On the mention of her mom, Arohi's eyes fell down and her face turned blue. With her voice trembling she replied "Uh, Arjun she's remarried and I don't live with her anymore!"

"What? Why?"

"The new guy she loves isn't bad but it's just that it hurts to see my dad being replaced.And the worst part my mom and me don't even speak. So, it was best to leave. So I live in a hostel. And she doesn't even care. She hasn't even visited me once. Hell ! she doesn't even call."

Arjun slowly came closer to her and raised her chin with the tip of her toes. He kissed her forehead slowly and softly as if she was a rose petal. Arohi felt the pit of her stomach fluttering. He always had this effect on her. As he hugged her tight and whispered to her ears saying "Arohi, I know whatever's happened isn't a bit of good and its very difficult for you to cope up with everything but trust me, everything will be fine. I am right here with you. And I always be, no matter what. Nothing in this world will be able to harm you from now coz I will protect you from now, in every step, in every battle, in every pain, in every move. I will be there Arohi. Today And Always !

Okay, this is it guys :)
Comments please ?
Feedback and criticism accpeted.
Do hit the like button.

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res

**** awww...awii wot a pleasure to read ur work sweety...such a beautiful story u've written..u r truly a Gem...and i'm glad to know u r feeling better (i never knew u were sick to b eing with πŸ˜•) - look after ur health...and get back to If and be active again..i miss you here..😭

but sweetheart..u r SUCH AN AMAISING WRITER..love love love the detailing you give..ur work is so pure and true just like u ..u r truly blessed πŸ‘πŸ€—
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrshn

atleast second yay!!

heheh πŸ˜† - beat u to it today versh..πŸ˜‰
-Awantika- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AmnaIsh

res

**** awww...awii wot a pleasure to read ur work sweety...such a beautiful story u've written..u r truly a Gem...and i'm glad to know u r feeling better (i never knew u were sick to b eing with πŸ˜•) - look after ur health...and get back to If and be active again..i miss you here..😭

but sweetheart..u r SUCH AN AMAISING WRITER..love love love the detailing you give..ur work is so pure and true just like u ..u r truly blessed πŸ‘

Thanxx Dii :))
I am flattered ;)

Oh, actually di, i travelled all the way from brazil to nepal. So jet lag :S

Aww. Thanks sooo much Dii β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—
AmnaIsh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Awantika-

Thanxx Dii :))
I am flattered ;)

Oh, actually di, i travelled all the way from brazil to nepal. So jet lag :S

Aww. Thanks sooo much Dii β˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

ohhh i c.. so u 've been travelling...interesting.. chalo good now dat u r free and probably relaxed..hope to see u more active now..
and as for flattered - u shud be.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
resv
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh Awi. Great update. Poor Arjun. He had to hurt Arohi just to save the reputation of his friend. Feel bad for both of them. Update whenever possible.
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is the 1st tym dat i've read ur ff nd i read the whole thing in a day...

i luv the concept nd the story so much...
can u plz add me 2 ur pm list, thnks :)
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awi,baby m so sorry 2 b nt here as i promised. There was 4hrs lng power cut here due to rain,i forgot charge my cell.
Wl cmnt later evrywhere.
Btw i knw it wl b superb as always:-)