Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Coz things CHANGE! Note Pg 100 - Page 6

-Awantika- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweet_angel27

Hey I loved your ff so far, can you please email the updates? :) Thanks! :)

Thanx.
Sure :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Awantika- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: idunno

add me to ur pm list and i likethe concept of story , something different i will like she should remain fat for while and than Arjun become her friend and he will inspire her to loose weight-but before their friendship take turn Arohi has to again live the place -when she become 18-20 years by that time she can transform completely. Sheffy become her best friend And Arohi can become slim beautiful confidant person to whom no one can dare to bully and than she will meet that gauri and all her classmate and can teach them lesson.

Thanx nd sure.
Hmm, Well you are sort of rite.
Kind ov similar to what u said. :)
They say, great minds think similar :P
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi, thanks for the pm. plz add me to your list.

i would love arohi to loose all the waight and become her sexy self, over summer and when first day back at school they all get a shock and dont realise its her and arjun tries to flirt with her and then arohi get her own back on every one who was mean to her. but which every way you decide i'm sure its going to be amazing just like your other ff.
-sia- thumbnail
Hey...finally your bulb is glowin green ðŸ˜ƒ  THough I've exam tomm I've been sneaking into the comp to check ma inbox to see whether u've updated ðŸ˜› Heard u saying that u'll UD the FF's alternatively..so me waiting eagerly for them both the Messy Li'l Raindrops n this one too!!! Plz update soon yaar ðŸ˜Š
-sia- thumbnail
Hey...finally your bulb is glowin green ðŸ˜ƒ  though I've exam tomm I've been sneaking into the comp to see if there's any mail in ma inbox informing the update 😛 Read that u are gonna UD both the FF's alternately...so me waiting eagerly for both the FF's..the Messy Li'l Raindrops n this one too!! So update ASAP as possible yaar ðŸ˜Š
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm! i really wana read this one! it sounds really interesting.. 

continue soon!!!
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pls Add Me To Your Pm List.. Loved It Too Much.. Super Storyline.. I Felt So Bad For Arohi.. But This Is The Truth.. OMG I Am Speechless.. Loved It To The Core :) I Hope Arohi Will Have A Perfect Body And Will Gave Gauri And Arjun A Bang.. I Hope.. Cont Soon Pls :)
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
when are you going to update
Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey whn r u updating?? plz update soon...
silverleaves thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,please update!
You gave us such a good beginning and now...???
Eagerly waiting for next part!