Which new skippers in DID LM 2? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry if this is spamming, but does anyone know what "Jhatang" means? I've been wondering this since LM! 😆
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Sorry if this is spamming, but does anyone know what "Jhatang" means? I've been wondering this since LM! 😆

All this time.. I always thought "Jhatang" meant like "care free rockers" or something like that! 😆

Originally posted by charmz517

All this time.. I always thought "Jhatang" meant like "care free rockers" or something like that! 😆

LOL. i've wondered the same thing too. Jhatang fatang just sounds like some random sound to me, like when you have steel plates clashing against each other. I've also wondered what aflatoon means? The only other place i've heard that word is that Akshay Kumar song that goes 'afalatoon yeh he afalatoon' ðŸ˜†
So far some of the team names that we've got are:

Salman ke Sitarey

Falon ke Fareshtey

Siddhesh ke Superheroes

Alisha ke Chirag
Alisha ke Anokhe

Parvez ke Phatake
Parvez ke Parinde

Rahul ke Roses

Shashank ke Santrangi

We've got some really creative names so far. Lets see if there will be more pouring in. 
Amar ke Amar sipahi
Originally posted by tawashe

LOL. i've wondered the same thing too. Jhatang fatang just sounds like some random sound to me, like when you have steel plates clashing against each other. I've also wondered what aflatoon means? The only other place i've heard that word is that Akshay Kumar song that goes 'afalatoon yeh he afalatoon' ðŸ˜†

Aflatoon means carefree I think. I had one time asked my mom what it meant, but I forgot what she said. ðŸ˜†
^^ I think Aflatoon means Very Nice -

Anyways, back to the topic,
I would like to see same skippers as DID LM 1 - they all are great  choreographers. May be Amrita can team up with Kruti / Punit  -
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
If I Were To Have DID Season One And DID Season Two Contestants Together Then I Would Love To Have Dharmesh Sir And Sid Together As A Skipper...
From The DID Doubles Season One There Were All Fantastic But I Would Love To Have Amit And Falon Or Surya And Sneha As A Skipper...
As A Solo Skipper I Would Love To Have Kishore Since I Haven't Seen DID Season Two And I Didn't Get A Chance To See Him Much On The Platform Of Dance Ke Superstars And Therefore I Would Love Too See Him And His Work On The Dance Floor With The Kids On The Dance Floor Of Dance India Dance Little Masters... 
The Names For Siddhesh Is Siddhesh Ke Badmash Company... 
For Amit And Falon The Name Would Be Amit Aur Falon Ki Dance Academy Since They Were Background Dancer Before And Became A Dancing Stars Thorough The DID Doubles And Were Learning Dance From The Dance Guru Himself Shamak Sir And There For I Think This Name Would Suit Them And Their Kids Too...

Edited by priyagurung - 12 years ago
my dream skippers would be
Salman , Mayuresh, Dharmesh and Shakti

sorry for mentioning old ones

but omg tht would be the best thing ever!
i think it should be
 bhavana
 salmaan
amit falon
siddesh is good but have rudeness

Edited by bratz007 - 12 years ago