Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Great topic for discussion...but if they actually replace original skippers then I ain't watching any Lil masters 😆

I would like to see...

Karan, Parvez, Amit, maybe Falon, Salman, Amar ðŸ˜ƒ

@tawashe...Rahul already assists Dsir AND amrita in Li'l Masters 😆 he can't have his own team!
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago
Jhanvii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahahah Parvez ke Phatake is amazing! Very creative
annu5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1. Siddhesh
2. Parvez
3. Prince
4. Kruti
desigirl123 thumbnail
Siddhesh, Amar, Alisha, Kruti, Falon

but i think the original skippers are wonderful
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've watched Siddhesh in DKS as well as Zara Nachke Dikha.. and I think whatever his personality defects maybe, he has a FANTASTIC rapport with kids. Always the first to hug them.. when a group of people come to him after his performance, he finds and hugs the kids no matter what. I think he'd be a really good skipper.
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Karan, Siddhesh, alisha, punit, bhavna
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kruti, Shakti, and Punit
I would prefer those who are well trained in some dance styles than just being trained on the TV shows...
hobbes thumbnail
Those who scored 50 in the DKS GF. Sorry coz breaking the rules but the show need them. The show need their fans to make it successful. Best to keep Jai & Dharmesh as they hold the most fans. ;)
hobbes thumbnail
Those who scored 50 in the DKS GF. Sorry coz breaking the rules but the show needs them. The show needs their fans to make it successful. Best to keep Jai & Dharmesh as they hold the most fans. ;)
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Salman
Amar
Siddesh & Punit together
Kruti & Alisha together
Parvez & Karan (from DID Double) together

I chose 3 to be paired because I feel they are not versatile enough, in terms of choreography, to be alone (therefore mixing 2 opposite calibers per team)... but that's just my judgment, so I could be totally wrong 😃

Otherwise, I like the LM Skippers as is and I rather not have them change... although I would say this.. that maybe Amrita should get a teammate. I think Siddesh and Amrita would make an AWESOME team.. woh dono "Jhanda" kiska hai argue kar sakte hai 😉