Which new skippers in DID LM 2?

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If it was up to you, which DID 1, DID2 or DID Doubles contestants would you want to see as skippers in DID Lil Masters 2. Please note that you are not allowed to mention the names of previous skippers, hence please do not mention Dharmesh Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, Vrushali, and Amrita. As much as we love them and want to see them again and again, this thread has been made to find out which other DID contestants, according to the DID fans in IF, can be a good choreographer and make a great skipper. 

Also try to narrow down your list to 4 skippers since there 4 teams in Lil Masters. If you want to get creative then you can even come up with names for the teams in the typical DID way i.e **name** ke **something** with the first letter of **something** being the same letter as the first letter of **name**  πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tawashe thumbnail
Well, being that I became DID fan solely because of Lil Masters, its difficult to imagine LM without D Sir, Jai, Mayuresh, Vrushali, and Amrita who totally proved themselves to be talented choreographers, having already proved their mettle as dancers and performers. I don't know if in the future LM seasons the previous skippers will be back or they will have new skippers, regardless others that I think can possible be good skippers in LM are (in no particular order)

Rahul from DID Doubles: He's been assisting choreographers in DID for a while now. He assisted Marzi  in Doubles too after he got eliminated (the Saurav-Vivek Act which he choreographed) and is also involved with Team Jalwa in DKS (we saw him in the curtain raiser yesterday with Amar). That's why i think that as a choreographer he is all set to be a skipper, but I don't know how he'll be as a mentor since I feel like he himself is kinda like a kid (innocent and the shy type). However, I may be wrong. I think it'll be nice to see him choreograph for a DID show and actually get credit for it.

Falon: Don't know why, I just feel like she'll be a good skipper. 

Salman: As a choreographer he was a finalist in JDJ 4. I do know that choreographing for someone like Yana and being a skipper for little children (which includes choreographing + mentoring) can be totally different, that is why I think it'll be interesting to see this transition in him.

Kruti: If she does become a skipper then she'll be replacing Ammu as the loud in-your-face skipper. πŸ˜† In the Kruti interview that Cutiepie Rani conducted she herself has stated that she would love to be a skipper in LM. I think she'll be a good choreographer, but hopefully she'll be able to control herself in front of children (which I think Amrita did well)

cool_kritz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i would say karan -carling ... coz karan sir is an amazing teacher!!!!!!
 n shakti... would love to see her chreo...
amit-falon----
n amar u guess
tawashe thumbnail
 How is 'Falon ke Fareshtey' ?

and 'Salman ke Sitarey'
tawashe thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_kritz

i would say karan -carling ... coz karan sir is an amazing teacher!!!!!!

n shakti... would love to see her chreo...
amit-falon----
n amar u guess

@ bold: I agree. I think karan would make a good skipper. He is a very calm and collected person (as you can tell by his elimination episode) has a lot of patience, and not to mention is an amazing dancer (and a graceful one at that).
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice thread!!!

Siddhesh ke superheroes πŸ˜†--- I think he's gonna have a good chemistry with children, expressionwise also he is the best- I somehow feel he can get the best out of them.

Alisha ke chirag- (sounds silly, but I actually twisted it from Aladdin ka chirag πŸ˜† ) --I saw her perform with Vaishnavi and somehow liked the chemistry between them.

Punit ---- I felt he had potential in JDJ 4 but got eliminated very soon, he choreographed Sushant Ankita very beautifully in Zee Rishtey Awards too --- I wanna see his choreography more.

Not clear about the 4th choice. I badly want Shampa Sonthalia to be the 4th skipper, simply cos I love her choreography, but she's not a DID contestant, rather she assisted Terrence during DID. Other than Shampa, I wanna see Mukti Mohan (Shakti's sister) but she is also not a DID contestant.

Hmm... so I guess 4th for me would be Kruti +Parvez combo. We'll get to see some classical and semi-classical acts  this way. :-)

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tawashe

How is 'Falon ke Fareshtey' ?

and 'Salman ke Sitarey'

i luved ur name for Salman's grp!!

for me it wud b!

1] SALMAN😳
2] Punit
3] Prince
4] Alisha
5] Bhavna n Khushboo
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL LM won't be complete without the previous skippers! :P They made it the best season in ratings and everything! Therefore, without them, you can't imagine the season, so I 'll just add some names in..[thinking that they're already in it]

Anyhow, I think Alisha ke Anokhe πŸ˜† ..she's pretty unique, so I thought this would suit her best.
I think Falon is really good from what I have seen,so Falon ke faltu ...LOL jk Falon ke Farishtey

Parvez ke phatake!:P 

Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i would love to have falon
siddesh
salman
shakti
DiamondLife thumbnail
i think i want to see