India-Forums

Charu'sCreative World-*C* Updt Pg105 Rishta.com, EBI, IPK 2, etc (Page 99)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Shocked...Charu babe! you came back! Missed u and your work! I love the PKYEK stuff. man I miss that show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Originally posted by -HJ-

Reserved

P.S. Thank you for the PM Hug

******EDITED*****

First of all welcome back to your own shopLOLTongue Hahaha Thank u so much for the warm welcome! LOL Okay, so the font color we are using is quite similar so let me find  new one for my reply! LOL

Amazing update! Thank you so much dear!

I loved the merged avi of PKYEK & that Pooh avi the most. Pooh is super cuteBig smile

Thanx a lot dear! aahh! they are my fav too!! Big smile 

Though I never watched Rishta.com as may be I was not having cable connection at home that time but I do know both the actors & they are lovely. The merged avi of Rishta.com is also beautiful!

Aah thanx a bunch! That was one superb show re! My all time favourite! Do watch it online whenever u get time, if not now, watch it whenever possible! It gives u that 'feel good' factor! U know, me n mom always used to analyse each episode in detail!! Tongue  

Coming to the signatures- I do not watch any show currently on television. Just sometimes if I am too much bored, I switch on the TV & just keep on changing channels & because I am super intelligentLOLWink so sometimes I grasp the story without watching tooLOL LOL!!! Kyaa baat hai!!! LOLAnyway, jokes apart. I know this show Do Dil Ek Jaan but never watched in detail. I just know the leads' namesTongueLOL Hehe! I used to follow it for initial days! But i get bored of tv shows quite easily!! LOL It's a task to keep me glued to 1 show for a long time!! LOLSo not watching it now! But it's a good show as such! Tongue

I love the second signature on them the most! Thank you so much! Big smile

Next, IPKKND Ek Baar Phir- I watched few scenes on TV & as I said I am not used to watching anything on TV, so I don't watch any show regularly. Though I liked this show compared to earlier one (sorry no offense to anyone), I don't know much about it.
The second one i loved the most. Others are equally superb plus the icons too are lovely!
Offence? None taken! LOL Me too never followed  it! LOL I m totally in love wid this season! and yeah, i feel that emotional connection too coz of Avinash n Shrenu!! LOL Jai Jai Garvi Gujarat!! LOL

I love Charlie one is also nice! Thanx so much dear!

I loved all the PKYEK signatures. I can't choose any one as all are at number 1 position for me!Big smile
Hehe! Thanx so much re!! Embarrassed Hug
Master Chef Junior & Viraf Patel Avi too are cute & lovely!Smile Thank you! Hug

Special mention to the Barfi avi. I loved that scene!Smile Hehe!! Me too!! LOL

This update was simply mind blowing. Keep making more! Do PM when u update & All The Best for the second innings in siggy makingLOL ROFL (make sure there is no third inning. Stay here now & keep updating!) Hehehee!! LOL Thank you so much!! Tongue LOL!!! Yeahhh!! No third inning now!! ROFL Not going anywhere!! Fevicol lekar aayi hun iss baar toh!! LOL

Love,
Honey Hug

P.S. Shall I add you to my Shop's PM list?
Of course, YES!!! HugHug

RES

Answers on the way ROFL

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

My my, the gallery is bombarded inundated with praises, compliments that I dont even know what expletives, adjectives to use any more, bombastic, gorgeous, outstanding, mindblowing, fantabulous, speechless ... all pale, pheeka ... Charu girl, u amazing and the way you've poured your heart into making sigs / avis esp the sigs with the apt text, cuz that gives me even more idea for moi musical, even tho no dearth of b'wood songs, given i come from 3-gen music lovers!

Still for IPK2 the way its going by leaps and bounds and not even completed a month yet, is a sure sign of the success it's going to have, aasmaan ko chhoo dene wali success. Me even more excited cuz met Avi and of course rubi 3 yrs ago here in the US (bcoz of choti bahu, long story). And in 3 yrs the way they both have grown is unimaginable, tremendous. At 1st the stubble dadhi beard seemed bit too much, but now i wish it becomes a permanent part of shlok persona ... OMG !!

Here's to you!

Awww.. Thank you sooo much Prem! U r a sweet heart, trust me! Hug
So sweet of you to visit this shop and giving me such sweet complements! Don't know if i even deserve that or not! Means a lot! I m touched! All i can give you in return is a *tight hug* HugHug

I m madly n deeply in love wid IPK2, Avi, Shlok, Shrenu, Astha, NA and everyone!!! wishing the show and the whole cast n crew all da luck! Ohhh i love Shlok's look sooo much!! It suits his character just perfectly! I have become Avi's pagal pankha now!! Day Dreaming
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

Charu:

Charu IS BACK ShockedDancing!! *rubs eyes to believe* Kaha thi tu itne dino tak Shocked?? ! ! ! bdw, I'm Polly .. changed my username a few months back !Big smile

Hehehe!! Polly!! Hugss re!! Hug Yep i know it's u.. Big smile Saw ur comments on previous updates na, and got to know it was you only.. ur sweet post says it all! Embarrassed Yay! I m back!  Party And sooo happy to see how many people missed me!! *Feels blessed*

Commenting on the 18th September update, the opening Jalal siggie is just stunning Big smileThank you Sooo much dearie! Embarrassed you used PS for your updates this time na ? infact everything, from IPKKND, PKYEK, DDEJ and all others have been made using PS this time, hai na ? Hehehe! No dear i m not yet comfortable wid PS as far as siggy making is concerned. LOL But yes, i have made animated stuffs on PS/imageready! Tongue

toh hume bhi kuch sikha na yaar ..i'm toh still stuck with Gimp,Photoscape and Picassa that you used to teach us long back in the CGM forum.
LOL!!! Same here re!!! i'm too stuck wid age old gimp only!! LOL
I seriously want to learn PS and about those designs everyone uses from Deviantart and PSDs.
Yeah i do make PSDs now! and even add effects on my siggies (made on gimp) through PSDs! and totally in love wid it! Tongue 
Arey haan.. if u wanna learn making merged avis then i'll send u tutorial PM for that!
Talk to higher mods and see if you can shift your tutorial thread from the CGM forum to the Avatar and Signature Forum and reopen it. Samjhi ?Wink
Hehe! Samajh gai re! LOL But now if i have anything to share then for sure i'll post it in tutorial thread here in this forum itself..  Big smile

And you know, till date I have taken part in a lot of PSCs and BCs also. I'm pm you my entries , just to show you how much your student has improved till date.Wink

Areyyy waah!! Kya baat hai yaar!! Yes, please pm me your work soon yaar! Can't wait to have a look at it! Damn excited to see!! Hug

Edited by Charu21 - 26 September 2013 at 1:08pm

Moner_Radio

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .BezubaanPari.

Shocked...Charu babe! you came back! Missed u and your work! I love the PKYEK stuff. man I miss that show.
Tashuuu Hug Yep!! M back!!! Party And Sooo happy to be back!!!
Thank you so much dearie! Aaah i misse PKYEK too!! n those golden days! Day Dreaming
I missed you too and of course your gorgeous work! Dont forget to PM me your updates! Big smile

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Reserved

P.S. Thank you for the PM Hug

******EDITED*****

First of all welcome back to your own shopLOLTongue Hahaha Thank u so much for the warm welcome! LOL Okay, so the font color we are using is quite similar so let me find  new one for my reply! LOL Now I have to think of a new colourWink i still remember we talked about our favourite colour when we first interactedLOL

Amazing update! Thank you so much dear!  Big smile

I loved the merged avi of PKYEK & that Pooh avi the most. Pooh is super cuteBig smile

Thanx a lot dear! aahh! they are my fav too!! Big smile 

Though I never watched Rishta.com as may be I was not having cable connection at home that time but I do know both the actors & they are lovely. The merged avi of Rishta.com is also beautiful!

Aah thanx a bunch! That was one superb show re! My all time favourite! Do watch it online whenever u get time, if not now, watch it whenever possible! It gives u that 'feel good' factor! U know, me n mom always used to analyse each episode in detail!! Tongue  Yeah sure will try to watch it online.

Coming to the signatures- I do not watch any show currently on television. Just sometimes if I am too much bored, I switch on the TV & just keep on changing channels & because I am super intelligentLOLWink so sometimes I grasp the story without watching tooLOL LOL!!! Kyaa baat hai!!! LOLAnyway, jokes apart. I know this show Do Dil Ek Jaan but never watched in detail. I just know the leads' namesTongueLOL Hehe! I used to follow it for initial days! But i get bored of tv shows quite easily!! LOL It's a task to keep me glued to 1 show for a long time!! LOLSo not watching it now! But it's a good show as such! Tongue

I am the same. No show can keep me stick to it for more than a week. I am so unique that even if some show interests me, I do not watch it regularly ROFL so u can think how much great I amLOL

I love the second signature on them the most! Thank you so much! Big smile

Next, IPKKND Ek Baar Phir- I watched few scenes on TV & as I said I am not used to watching anything on TV, so I don't watch any show regularly. Though I liked this show compared to earlier one (sorry no offense to anyone), I don't know much about it.
The second one i loved the most. Others are equally superb plus the icons too are lovely!
Offence? None taken! LOL Me too never followed  it! LOL I m totally in love wid this season! and yeah, i feel that emotional connection too coz of Avinash n Shrenu!! LOL Jai Jai Garvi Gujarat!! LOL
Actually i wrote about offence coz there are lot of people who feel offended if someone says anything against that pairConfusedEmbarrassed so i had to mentionLOL else may be ur thread would get closedEmbarrassed

Avinash is gujarati?Confused I dint know that. I knew about Shrenu.

I love Charlie one is also nice! Thanx so much dear!

I loved all the PKYEK signatures. I can't choose any one as all are at number 1 position for me!Big smile
Hehe! Thanx so much re!! Embarrassed Hug
Master Chef Junior & Viraf Patel Avi too are cute & lovely!Smile Thank you! Hug

Special mention to the Barfi avi. I loved that scene!Smile Hehe!! Me too!! LOL

This update was simply mind blowing. Keep making more! Do PM when u update & All The Best for the second innings in siggy makingLOL ROFL (make sure there is no third inning. Stay here now & keep updating!) Hehehee!! LOL Thank you so much!! Tongue LOL!!! Yeahhh!! No third inning now!! ROFL Not going anywhere!! Fevicol lekar aayi hun iss baar toh!! LOL  Thank God no 3rd inningsLOL use fevikwick, it can work better than fevicolLOL

Love,
Honey Hug

P.S. Shall I add you to my Shop's PM list?
Of course, YES!!! HugHug  LOL

RES

Answers on the way ROFL

DONE!

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 26 September 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
^ Avinash ain't gujarati i guess (never heard Sachdev surname in gujjus), but both Avi n Shrenu are Barodians na! Tongue Such a sweet co incidence yaar! Approve
LOL @ Fevi kwik ROFL

Edited by Charu21 - 26 September 2013 at 2:13pm
-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 29 September 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

^ Avinash ain't gujarati i guess (never heard Sachdev surname in gujjus), but both Avi n Shrenu are Barodians na! Tongue Such a sweet co incidence yaar! Approve
LOL @ Fevi kwik ROFL

Yeah Sachdev isn't a surname in GujaratiBig smile
I thought you were talking about Gujarati that is why askedTongue

P.S. Sorry for the late reply. My net is facing lot of problems due to heavy rains. I will reply to your PM in sometimeEmbarrassed

Charu21

Go to top