India-Forums

Charu'sCreative World-*C* Updt Pg105 Rishta.com, EBI, IPK 2, etc (Page 53)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Previous Updates 

Shop Status - Open Tongue
Done!! Party
Thnx so much.. Hug

Edited by Charu21 - 30 November 2011 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-HJ-blossom1234.Nabi.

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
yayyy!!!

Yayy!!!

I am the first one to hit the LIKE button!!!!!!!!!...wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL  ROFL

Charu congratulations for winning the banner contest!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the banner. At last you won it...I am very very happy for you Hug

der se hi sahi but you won Smile

Even I loved the one which got only 2 votes...but above all you won is more important. From the day Kismat banner contest thing happened I was upset but now I am happy. Once again congratulations Thumbs UpParty

Now about the updates...I dint came online yesterday so was not aware. But just saw your title so came here.

Lovely, awesome, fabulous update...I loved everything related to CGM coz I liked Rushi also & now Ashish also Tongue Wink Day Dreaming Blushing

Well I dint like Durdhara much but her siggies have come out so beautiful. I cant believe that I started liking her just after I saw your update. Thanks to you!!!

I dont follow VS but I like the characters & the siggies are awesome too.

I dont know what else to write but overall I loved everything, the colouring, the blending, the textures, the fonts, the pics...in short everything Tongue

Keep giving more updates!! LOL

Lots of Love,
Honey

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Honeybee-

yayyy!!!

Yayy!!!

I am the first one to hit the LIKE button!!!!!!!!!...wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!Hehhee!! yeahhh u are!! i haven't even sent a PM!!!!! LOL Yest my net got prb after i was done wid update so just PMing my buddies now!!! chalo u are already here!!!! LOL

LOL  ROFL

Charu congratulations for winning the banner contest!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the banner. At last you won it...I am very very happy for you Hug I knowww!!! i m so so sooo happy yaar!! can't even tell u how it feels!!! now i m just waiting for that 'banner contest winner' tag!!!! Day Dreaming

der se hi sahi but you won Smile Yesss!!! Der aaye durust aye!!!! LOL

Even I loved the one which got only 2 votes...but above all you won is more important. From the day Kismat banner contest thing happened I was upset but now I am happy. Once again congratulations Thumbs UpParty  Lol!!! hai naa!! i too love that banner sooo much!!!! wondering why everyone chose this one over that!!!! LOL 

Now about the updates...I dint came online yesterday so was not aware. But just saw your title so came here.

Lovely, awesome, fabulous update...I loved everything related to CGM coz I liked Rushi also & now Ashish also Tongue Wink Day Dreaming Blushing Thanxxx sooo much!! me too!!! i never ever thought i would b able to accept someone playing CGM other than Rushi!! But Ashish did that pretty soon!!! Embarrassed Love him too... Big smile

Well I dint like Durdhara much but her siggies have come out so beautiful. I cant believe that I started liking her just after I saw your update. Thanks to you!!! hehehe!! that's such a big complement re!!! yup!! so many aren't liking da gal... but i simply love her attitude n confidence.. m sure everyone will love her soon.. gal is immensely talented!!! Clap

I dont follow VS but I like the characters & the siggies are awesome too. Thanx a bunch re!! areyyy even i m not following it.. first coz of examz n then some other prb... so lost da track.. n one negative character was damn loud so i wasn't watching da show coz of her!!! LOL Now i can think about it again.. I just love VS cast sooo much!! Embarrassed

I dont know what else to write but overall I loved everything, the colouring, the blending, the textures, the fonts, the pics...in short everything Tongue

Areyyy bahot kuchh bol diya hai re tune!! hehehe!! Thanx a bunch darling.. means a lot... Hug

Keep giving more updates!! LOL Lol!! yeaaahhh!! i already have one more update ready wid me!!! hehehee!! will post that after some days!!!! LOL

Lots of Love, Lot s of Love to u too... Tongue
Honey

-HJ-

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Charu im so happy for u for winning that banner contest..Hug
Congratz yaar..Hug Hug

As always awesome creations..Clap Clap
Now be ready for my requests..Wink Coming soon..Blushing Hug

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nabi-

Charu im so happy for u for winning that banner contest..Hug  Yeeeiii!!! me too yaar!!!!!!! Dancing  very happy!!! n moreover da contest was sooo good yaar!! superb competition wid!!!! Njyed it thoroughly!!!! Tongue
Congratz yaar..Hug Hug  Thanx sooo much sweetheart!!!!!!! HugHugHug

As always awesome creations..Clap Clap hhehe!! thanx a bunch re!!!!!!! Tongue
Now be ready for my requests..Wink Coming soon..Blushing Hug wowww!!! Really!!! I'll b waiting!!!! Approve

.Nabi.

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
AWESOME !!!!!

They are so wonderful !!!

Love it !!!!

Charu21

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
aww awesme. So manycgm cgm cgm sigg. Maza aa gaye re. Maza. Whua. Aur aise gifts dete rahiyo ji. Awesmz

Charu21

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Superb creation Dearoo Big smileClapClapClapClap

And Many many Congratulations On winning
 banner contestHug

Charu21

Go to top