hmmm.. ab kya likhu?
Okay,

πŸ˜† PMs sent! πŸ€—

Edited by Charu21 - 10 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Res <3

Editing This Early..Its like a Surprise For MeπŸ˜‰

I was waiting for your update Actually Charu..So Glad to See so much Amazing Stuff  from you.

PS is so amazing isn't it ? Brings different Depth to the creations YAY! I hope you Open a new shop soon and not later please! πŸ˜³

Okay now coming to your creations! <3

Your Icons and AVI's are flawless, I love the colourings and timings are Perfect on everything.

IPK-2 Uff My FAV of course 

http://i5.minus.com/jg5j9GpSXXjIe.jpg ( This is amazing,Blending is Gorgeous and colouring is <3)

http://i.minus.com/jnNBcE4R1CfzQ.jpg (Love the text on this so cute they are)πŸ˜‰

http://i.imgur.com/Iz58S1L.jpg ( JUST AMAZING SERIOUSLY SO DREAMY)

Theee Merged Avi's of Aastha and Shlok Are <3 my Fav totally. They are so Amazing yaar the colouring from the blending to the timings just flawless. I Love to learn how to do that.

Going to have to save some of the Merged stuff for later use!  

You Amaze me everytime Yaar <3

Greedy for more πŸ˜³
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shishterrr main aa gyi πŸ˜›

personall comments to ho chuke h ab public ki baari πŸ˜†

yaar ye dono banners bahut mast h πŸ‘πŸΌ

IPK sigz n merged avis my personal n public fav πŸ‘

n baaki sab bhi khoob bhalo πŸ‘πŸΌ
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chu! Lovely update! πŸ€— 
Everything is so AMAZING! I've gone crazy seeing all this! How do you make such gorgeous stuff?πŸ‘

The logo... it's GREAT yaar! *_* You are super! <3

This one is AWESOMEEE! :

Awww! The Sati sig! So so so cute! I love it! :*

OHGOSHHH! I seriously LOVEEE your merged avis! Make some Shiv - Sati merged avis too , if time permits!πŸ˜ƒ And sun , you know how to stack avis with diff number of frames kya? If yes , give me the link of the tut you refered to.. yaa bhi khud tut de dena!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Whoaaa! The merging in this sig is SO SO SO GOOD! OMG! How'd u merge so well? 😲😲 β€οΈ

Eeeks! I love the merging here too! Yaar! Mujhe bhi sikha how do to such great merging! <3 N i LOVE the coloring ! Uff! :*

This on is cute!

Eeeks! Shit yaar! Yeh toh BEST avi hai! BEST thing of the upd! Gods! <3 Coloring ek dun mast hai! N I loved the way you used the textures! <3 ;) WAAAH!

This merged avi is amazing! U rock at making merged avis yaar! <3

I love the coloring here! <3

The other merged avis bhi mast che! πŸ˜‰
N all the avis n sigs r super!πŸ€—
Jald hi upd karna! :)

Btw..u watch SC? - Saraswatichandra ?
Edited by chand1234 - 10 years ago
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Reserved😊

P.S. I am online through phone and don't know why my stupid phone isn't letting me click on like button of PM list. But I am there haan forever in that list πŸ˜†
Unfortunately my internet connection is almost lost and i am not sure whether i will get back or not. I am very depressed that before i could use Photoshop, my internet connection isn't working. [;(] Please bear with me. I will soon edit hopefully. [;(]

***********Edited************

Starting from the very first creation "update". Nice idea! I loved it😊

Perfect name for the shop. I hope this shop reaches 150 pages soon & I get to see some "nain parindey" creationsπŸ˜† That one is great!

Mouni & Delena is nice!

I loved the third creation which is of Rishta.com. Its simply lovely!πŸ˜ƒ

In fact, each of rishta.com creations are superb! Lovely!

Viraf-Chhavi is good!😊

IPKKNDEBP..I dont know which one to select. All the creations are superb & the best of all!

Avis are mindblowing. They look awesome!

I am not getting any words to say moreπŸ˜† so that's it.

Sorry for editing after almost a month. My net connection was down and I was not getting enough time. Well, where are you?πŸ˜•

Edited by -HJ- - 10 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Charu πŸ€—

how r u?
what you want to change your shop πŸ€” sigh I'm so used to it and got attached. It's so personal and cute - like you. πŸ€“
Animated colourful blinking tags are so nice.

pg 105

Delena creations are fab. Rishta.com also beautiful creations. πŸ‘πŸΌ

tc and will talk to u soon. β€οΈ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh Charudi !! So So Gorgeous Update !!! I Love Each And Every Bit Of This Update !! Do Update The Next Lot Soon !!!!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1st Sorry for late comment...Actually I was busy wih my Semester exams

Omgg!! Charu sis Ekdum Dhasso creations yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘
Nain Parindey banner is sooo beauitful πŸ˜³
ShlokAstha creations are Best ones in ur Upd😳 Just perfect merging with perfect coloringπŸ‘πŸΌ
Sati and Rishta.com siggies are Awesomee😳
Charu U r master in merge avis yaar They are Just Adorable 
Edited by anu93 - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Charu dear, your coloring, editing mixing texture sense is so impeccable me just totally floored ... as pm'd u few days ago already used 3-4 combining with songwwaaas, i can see u too busy and why!πŸ˜ƒ

Texts chun chun ke moti ki tarah dhoondhe hain my my and fonts match the quality of the texts!⭐️⭐️⭐️ I mean jitni tareef karo kam hai! Remainder I did post on pg 111, but songs are probably around early 100, 103 or 104πŸ˜• The musical-pov thread is flying like crazy all due to u know who our ASHLOK toh kamaal kar diya, esp today's epi which i have only seen 1st 10 min or so😭

C'mon down when u find time ustaad!πŸ€—

Merged Avis

^ PSD Credit : Bushra πŸ€—

Small Avis

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nain Parindey!  That would be the cutest IF Avatar Shop's name!
I Loved the banner too! You're so quick and amazing with PS. Your siggys are prettier every time you update. Shows the amount of hardwork you put in which is applaud-able! Amazing work! I hope you do 10843676 more shops πŸ˜†
My favourites from this update were the Mouni Roy siggy (I love that paint brush effect you give, it's so cool, i saw a siggy or two where people use it for pictures too.. idea, idea *nudge nudge* and when you first make that, it has to ... totally has to HAS TO be for moi.. and the people.. well.. reggie betty from archie comics or ranbir deepika from yeh jawani hai deewani.. or both πŸ˜ˆ*poke poke* tell me if i need to reserve a separate post for requests.. and am willing to wait for them as long as you like.. waise zyada bhaav mat khana aap di, aur zyada busy mat hona.. meri patience limit toh kam hi hai..πŸ˜†) the ashlok siggy (http://i4.minus.com/jboQrgI0PLav4f.jpg ; you know how much i adore your merging skills) and your dabba kumud creation... that has to be your finest creation aajtak! Keep Rocking!πŸ‘