F9 watever πŸ€—
-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Charu Res Res Res
I'm going to need some time to edit this! <3

Edited 

Charu Firstly its great to have you back and updating! Missed your tutsπŸ€—
Yay now we are actually watching the same show IPK 
(Well I am inactive and behind but one day I will catch up πŸ˜†)

PKYEK Animated Siggy is simply Stunning yaar Just love the colouring and merging of the 
whole thing Text goes so well too. ( All the Animated sigs are mindblowing How do you do it?!

IPK sigs aawwwh😳 ( the blending on them all are flawless like seriously)
The icons are beautiful <3 The pics you have chosen are just great. I can't wait to catch up! :)
I can't wait to see more creations on Aashlok from you!

Can't wait for your next update  SORRY for the extremely late EDIT! πŸ˜³
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Charu:

Charu IS BACK 😲!! *rubs eyes to believe* Kaha thi tu itne dino tak 😲?? ! ! ! bdw, I'm Polly .. changed my username a few months back !πŸ˜ƒ

Commenting on the 18th September update, the opening Jalal siggie is just stunning πŸ˜ƒ! you used PS for your updates this time na ? infact everything, from IPKKND, PKYEK, DDEJ and all others have been made using PS this time, hai na ? toh hume bhi kuch sikha na yaar ..i'm toh still stuck with Gimp,Photoscape and Picassa that you used to teach us long back in the CGM forum. I seriously want to learn PS and about those designs everyone uses from Deviantart and PSDs. Talk to higher mods and see if you can shift your tutorial thread from the CGM forum to the Avatar and Signature Forum and reopen it. Samjhi ?πŸ˜‰

And you know, till date I have taken part in a lot of PSCs and BCs also. I'm pm you my entries , just to show you how much your student has improved till date.πŸ˜‰

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Gorgeous Outstanding Wonderful Update !! Welcome Back To IF Charudi !!!

Thank you sooo much Proteeti πŸ€—

Originally posted by: LaughItOff

lovely creations..!

keep it up...

Thanx a lot dear! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: luckdiya

outstanding creations charu
i luved d coloring of dis 1
http://i.imgur.com/Q0mXglw.jpg
all abhiya creations r gorgeous ⭐️

Thank you sooo much Diya! πŸ€— Yep! Abhiya creations are my favourite too! πŸ˜ƒ

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Rucha πŸ€—

i have edited my post in Page 97 .. 😳
Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amor.

@shishter

πŸ€—

sabse pehle bada wala thnku wapis aane k liye n cg upd karne k liye Ye le tujhe bhi ekdum bone crushing hug! πŸ€—πŸ€—  Muahhh!!
uske baad thnku for rajat's sig thnku ki bachchi!! 😈 
i justtt looov it
so perfect coloring <3
luving it
Awww... M sooo happy u loved it!! mujhe bada maza aaya banane me! 😳
@abhiya animated sig
in luv with this style <3 u made it awesomly
Thanku u ji thanku |8 8| |8 8| 😎
@ddej
wowww awesome stuff

@ipk 2
beautiful wrk

n @all
perfect πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Muahhh Shishter!! M sooo happy to be back! πŸ€— OMG! ur sigg box just rocks!! amazing JA sigg n icon set! <3 πŸ˜›
Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu93

OMGGG!! Mujhe apni aakhon pe vishwas nahi ho raha!!😲

Sach me ye humari acharya Charu wapas ayi hai!!πŸ˜ƒ WELCOME!πŸ€—
Kar le vishwas behan! Sach me main hi hun!! πŸ˜† Thanku ji thanku!! πŸ€—
1st BIGGG HUGG Charu sisπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€— Miss ya sooo muchhh...

Biggg huggg to u too sis πŸ€—πŸ€— Missed ya too!! Muahhh πŸ€—
I can't express how much I'm happy to see u backkπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Abhi na jana chod kar😳
Me too veryyy happy to be back dearie!! Hehee!! naa abhi nahi jaungi chhodkar! πŸ˜†
Woww! Amazing creations yaar 
Those merge style avis are Perfect!😳  Tut. toh banta hai naπŸ˜‰
Thank u sooo much! Hehe! yep! tut is absolutely ready! Just have to upload screen shots yet!!! πŸ˜† Will post it soon! πŸ˜›
Abhiya creations are Awesomeee πŸ‘ one of the Fav couple AbhiYa
Same here!! Damn! I miss them so much! Especially initial days of PKYEK! <3 And it gave me sooo many sweet friends like you! πŸ€—
 Emanuel is my fav too he is sooo cuteee na😳 uski harkate toh usse supercute n funny hoti haiπŸ˜† Hahaha!! I know, right!!!!! He is such a cutiepie!!! I just wanna eat him up!! πŸ˜†
IPKKND2 siggies are Gorgeousss tooπŸ‘πŸΌ
Thank you sooo much! πŸ˜›
Overall U r back with a BanggTongue

Thanx  a ton Anu sis! πŸ€—πŸ€—
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HJ-

Reserved

P.S. Thank you for the PM πŸ€—

******EDITED*****

First of all welcome back to your own shopπŸ˜†πŸ˜› Hahaha Thank u so much for the warm welcome! πŸ˜† Okay, so the font color we are using is quite similar so let me find  new one for my reply! πŸ˜†

Amazing update! Thank you so much dear!

I loved the merged avi of PKYEK & that Pooh avi the most. Pooh is super cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Thanx a lot dear! aahh! they are my fav too!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Though I never watched Rishta.com as may be I was not having cable connection at home that time but I do know both the actors & they are lovely. The merged avi of Rishta.com is also beautiful!

Aah thanx a bunch! That was one superb show re! My all time favourite! Do watch it online whenever u get time, if not now, watch it whenever possible! It gives u that 'feel good' factor! U know, me n mom always used to analyse each episode in detail!! Tongue  

Coming to the signatures- I do not watch any show currently on television. Just sometimes if I am too much bored, I switch on the TV & just keep on changing channels & because I am super intelligentπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ so sometimes I grasp the story without watching tooπŸ˜† LOL!!! Kyaa baat hai!!! πŸ˜†Anyway, jokes apart. I know this show Do Dil Ek Jaan but never watched in detail. I just know the leads' namesπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Hehe! I used to follow it for initial days! But i get bored of tv shows quite easily!! πŸ˜† It's a task to keep me glued to 1 show for a long time!! πŸ˜†So not watching it now! But it's a good show as such! Tongue

I love the second signature on them the most! Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

Next, IPKKND Ek Baar Phir- I watched few scenes on TV & as I said I am not used to watching anything on TV, so I don't watch any show regularly. Though I liked this show compared to earlier one (sorry no offense to anyone), I don't know much about it.
The second one i loved the most. Others are equally superb plus the icons too are lovely!
Offence? None taken! πŸ˜† Me too never followed  it! πŸ˜† I m totally in love wid this season! and yeah, i feel that emotional connection too coz of Avinash n Shrenu!! πŸ˜† Jai Jai Garvi Gujarat!! πŸ˜†

I love Charlie one is also nice! Thanx so much dear!

I loved all the PKYEK signatures. I can't choose any one as all are at number 1 position for me!πŸ˜ƒ
Hehe! Thanx so much re!! 😳 πŸ€—
Master Chef Junior & Viraf Patel Avi too are cute & lovely!😊 Thank you! πŸ€—

Special mention to the Barfi avi. I loved that scene!😊 Hehe!! Me too!! πŸ˜†

This update was simply mind blowing. Keep making more! Do PM when u update & All The Best for the second innings in siggy makingπŸ˜† 🀣 (make sure there is no third inning. Stay here now & keep updating!) Hehehee!! πŸ˜† Thank you so much!! Tongue LOL!!! Yeahhh!! No third inning now!! 🀣 Not going anywhere!! Fevicol lekar aayi hun iss baar toh!! πŸ˜†

Love,
Honey πŸ€—

P.S. Shall I add you to my Shop's PM list?
Of course, YES!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on 100 pages!πŸ€—
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ 100 Pages done .. Yay! πŸ₯³
Sorry for spamming, Rucha! 😳