Charu'sCreative World-*C* Updt Pg105 Rishta.com, EBI, IPK 2, etc - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago

Edited my post on page 33..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Charu21

@ Rumi - woahhh!!! coolbie!!! congo shongo yaar!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Thanx sooo much πŸ€—  ohhh!!! u wanna watch CGM but don't get da channel!!! πŸ˜• never mind charm of that show is decreasing day by day.. n moreover CVs are now playing wid history too so u r not missing anything!!! πŸ˜† Me too missing u guys sooo much.. actually have almost stopped watching PKYEK so not visiting forum too but will come n chat wid u guys whenever time permits..
Love yaa... πŸ€—

Thanku ji...πŸ€—

You know what most of the DVs love playing with viewers emotion...they know very well what viewers want..phir bhi they don't show that...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Kya yaar...come to our AT na..whenever you get time..show dekhna jaroori nahi hai...πŸ˜†

@ honey -- sorry yaar for replying late!!! πŸ˜† 
thanx sooo much for liking my creations... πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ufff.. i'm missing Rushi sooo much!! he was da best CGM ever, no one can come close to him! yup me too not satisfied wid elder CGM!!! lol!!! his hair!!!! πŸ€£ i agree about da quality!!! πŸ˜† 
No i'm loving Parichay, though promos were way better but da show is picking up well.. at least as off now it is different!! no saas bahu, gehne, dupatta, heroine falling in hero's arms, constant eye locking, etc is happening!!!!  so not typcial EK drama!! i'm happy wid that.. in fact i'm loving the fact that EK is trying something new.. be it BALH or Parichay... Mukti bandhan has turned in to a love triangle thing, i m not watching it now.. 
Sonam n Shahid.. wahhh.. thanx for da suggestion.. ritenow, i dont think i'll b doing it.. but will defo try my hands on it in future..  about movie, i m too lazy to watch a movie!!!! πŸ€£ i dont even remember which movie i saw last!!!! πŸ˜†  so i'll nt b watching it but yeah promos look cool.. 
my studies going absolutely fine re.. thanx a ton... 
love yaa.. take care... πŸ€—
Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
@ Pari --  areyyy!! it's absolutely fine yaar!!! itna bhi late nahi hua!!! πŸ˜†
Thanx a ton for loving CGM stuffs!!!!! πŸ€— they are my fav too!!! πŸ˜› 

@ Rumi -- I know yar!! DVs bas apne mann ki hi karte hai!!!  Hahaa!!! i came to ViViSi AT 2 3 days back par u were not there!! yup.. will come there whenever get some time haan.. missing u re.. 
OMG! So Silly of me... or may I call it plain unlucky... that I missed ur update!😳
First of all, Welcome Back to Updating!πŸ€—
The forum was definitely missing you...
And secondly, extremely sorry for the late comment, I have almost left IF...
And I miss you so much!

Coming to your update...
Our Princess Nabhsy's Request at the top!
OMG! It looks so amazing! Yummilicious!😍
Rati looks exceedingly HAWT! And I love ur blending...πŸ€—

Khushi's request looks so FABULOUS! The CGM ... OLD and NEW... wow!
Epic! I love the way it came out... the colouring is fantastic!πŸ€—

The MOTW siggy... it looks  even better... WOW! And Dhananand's expression in that pic...🀣
God! It looks cute!πŸ˜†

Coming to the freebies...
WOW! Abhiya one is super good! Fantastic, I'd say!⭐️
The blending of the pics... especially on the right hand side of the siggy looks so good!πŸ‘

Aww... The Chottu CGM looks so cute!😳
Lovable Siggy Di!πŸ€—

This one has to be the best out of ur update...
It looks super splendid!
The colour ... the effects... the size... All looks too wonderful.πŸ‘
The size is just perfect!😍

Awww... Sameer Soni SIggy...😳
I was expecting this one...πŸ˜† Parichay...! U must be it's pankha already ????πŸ˜‰
Mum following it too... I hate TV these days,,,, Hardly anything there!πŸ˜†
Icons... All rushiraj... WOW!
That's the word... They're all super amazing!πŸ€—

Avis... OMG! So many... they look so cool!
The quality cae out so well... must have been real hard.
Aww... But seriously, they look AMAZING!!!πŸ‘
Fabulous Update Di!
Loved it, totally!πŸ€—

@ honey -- sorry yaar for replying late!!! πŸ˜† 
thanx sooo much for liking my creations... πŸ€—πŸ€—
Ufff.. i'm missing Rushi sooo much!! he was da best CGM ever, no one can come close to him! yup me too not satisfied wid elder CGM!!! lol!!! his hair!!!! πŸ€£ i agree about da quality!!! πŸ˜† 
No i'm loving Parichay, though promos were way better but da show is picking up well.. at least as off now it is different!! no saas bahu, gehne, dupatta, heroine falling in hero's arms, constant eye locking, etc is happening!!!!  so not typcial EK drama!! i'm happy wid that.. in fact i'm loving the fact that EK is trying something new.. be it BALH or Parichay... Mukti bandhan has turned in to a love triangle thing, i m not watching it now.. 
Sonam n Shahid.. wahhh.. thanx for da suggestion.. ritenow, i dont think i'll b doing it.. but will defo try my hands on it in future..  about movie, i m too lazy to watch a movie!!!! πŸ€£ i dont even remember which movie i saw last!!!! πŸ˜†  so i'll nt b watching it but yeah promos look cool.. 
my studies going absolutely fine re.. thanx a ton... 

its okay CharuπŸ˜ƒ
even I hate saas bahu, eye locking & all...but as of now I think atleast for 2 years I cant regularly watch anything on tv coz of my college🀒

but my fav right now is KBCπŸ˜ƒ I love that show...its one of my all time fav show & another one sarabhai vs sarabhai. In foreign shows my all time fav is small wonder. I dont think any other show can change my fav coz till now no show has reached there for me..πŸ˜†

even i have exams in sept dont know whether me going to watch mausam or not. πŸ˜›

take care

love & hugs,
HoneyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.496012702787.275021.70157142787&type=1

iwas trying to upload pic here but its not coming
is link main first 5 photos ki siggie chahiyayπŸ˜†
ye lo jab bhi shop open karo mujh ko siggie chahiyay
but plz before 31st aug after that i have to leaveπŸ˜›
i will be grateful to you
hugsπŸ€—

Edited by ..fari.. - 12 years ago

@ Rumi -- I know yar!! DVs bas apne mann ki hi karte hai!!!  Hahaa!!! i came to ViViSi AT 2 3 days back par u were not there!! yup.. will come there whenever get some time haan.. missing u re.. 

Oh I missed you..😭 Phir jab time mile toh aana...we need to reach 50th AT fast na..πŸ˜† 

Take care...πŸ€—

Originally posted by radt

OMG! So Silly of me... or may I call it plain unlucky... that I missed ur update!😳
areyyy u can't ever b silly or unlucky my Hi5 bachcha!!!!!!! πŸ€—
First of all, Welcome Back to Updating!πŸ€—  thanx a ton!!!!! it was pretty fast naa!!! lo!!! πŸ˜†
The forum was definitely missing you... awww... that's sooo sweet of u!!!! πŸ˜›
And secondly, extremely sorry for the late comment, I have almost left IF...
And I miss you so much! areyyy that's perfect wid me yar!!! πŸ˜ƒ i know not seeing u anywhere!!! πŸ˜• me too missing u a lot... πŸ€—

Coming to your update...
Our Princess Nabhsy's Request at the top!
OMG! It looks so amazing! Yummilicious!😍
Rati looks exceedingly HAWT! And I love ur blending...πŸ€— 
heheee!! thanx sooo much!!! It was Nabzy's request so had to be da best naa!!! πŸ˜‰ awww.. thanx for appreciating blending part too!!! πŸ˜† bahot jhol karna pada tha!!! πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Khushi's request looks so FABULOUS! The CGM ... OLD and NEW... wow! Ufff.. i dint want to include new one in it!! but kya karoon!!! πŸ˜†
Epic! I love the way it came out... the colouring is fantastic!πŸ€— thnx sooo much re!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

The MOTW siggy... it looks  even better... WOW! And Dhananand's expression in that pic...🀣
God! It looks cute!πŸ˜† hahaaa!!! thanx!!! lol!! i know his expressions are always hilarious!!! love him!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Coming to the freebies...
WOW! Abhiya one is super good! Fantastic, I'd say!⭐️ 
The blending of the pics... especially on the right hand side of the siggy looks so good!πŸ‘

Thnx re!! πŸ€—  hehee!!! blending!! when i sent my entries, then on that rite side, Jay & JiYa were there, but then converted it into AbhIya siggy only!!! πŸ˜† i m sooo happy that u loved blending... πŸ˜³

Aww... The Chottu CGM looks so cute!😳
Lovable Siggy Di!πŸ€—

This one has to be the best out of ur update... awww!!! really!!!!!! πŸ˜›
It looks super splendid!
The colour ... the effects... the size... All looks too wonderful.πŸ‘
The size is just perfect!😍
woahhh!!! i too loved da size!!!!  thanx a ton re!!!!! πŸ˜›

Awww... Sameer Soni SIggy...😳
I was expecting this one...πŸ˜† Parichay...! U must be it's pankha already ????πŸ˜‰
Mum following it too... I hate TV these days,,,, Hardly anything there!πŸ˜†
hahaa!!! i knew u would know that!!!!! πŸ€£ pankhaa!!! lol! yeahhh absolutely!!! πŸ˜† though promos were way better than da show, but show is picking up well so i m happy!!! πŸ₯³ ahaa!!! aunty ji follows this show!!! πŸ˜³ ufff... i know study schedules!!!! πŸ˜•

Icons... All rushiraj... WOW!
That's the word... They're all super amazing!πŸ€— thanx sooo much!! i had watched that scene for like 100 times now!!! so had to make those icons!!! πŸ˜†

Avis... OMG! So many... they look so cool! thanx ji!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›
The quality cae out so well... must have been real hard. lol!! areyyy nahi yaar!!! video was HQ one soo... (Ssshhh!!!πŸ˜†)
Aww... But seriously, they look AMAZING!!!πŸ‘
Fabulous Update Di! Yahooo!! 
Loved it, totally!πŸ€—

Thnx sooo much darling.. love u n missing u sooo much.. 
Hi 5!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
take care... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ..fari..

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.496012702787.275021.70157142787&type=1

iwas trying to upload pic here but its not coming
is link main first 5 photos ki siggie chahiyayπŸ˜†
ye lo jab bhi shop open karo mujh ko siggie chahiyay
but plz before 31st aug after that i have to leaveπŸ˜›
i will be grateful to you
hugsπŸ€—

okay boss!! so here comes first request from ur side haan!!! can i say no to it!!!!!!! πŸ˜³ will do it pretty soon haan.. thanxxx... areyyy nautanki na kar!!! isme grateful hone wali baat kaha se aayi!!!!! πŸ€£
ohhh!!! u will leave by 31st aug!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but it's for studies so i wont cry much.. all da best honey πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanx sooo much sweetheart!! love yaaa... πŸ€—