India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Consolation

M_Nira IF-Sizzlerz
M_Nira
M_Nira

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
 I don't think ki CVs hamare koi bhi khawaish puri karegi coz arjun-arohi Abhi bhi jail mei hei aur show khatam hone mei sirf 5din rahe gaye CryCryCry Itna short time mei kab karega woh dono shaadi aur kab hogi SR aur kab ayegi hamari Amaanpreet????ConfusedConfusedConfusedKamse kam consolation samaj kar ke yeh to hame dedijiye...
            Kriti 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asokantheresa28aparna4karanikaishakumar

love.1 Senior Member
love.1
love.1

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
True... really want to see their wedding, romance and everything! I bet they are just going to end it like KMH1 just a wedding at the end thats it. Want to see all masti during the wedding ... and all that stuff! So upset that its ending and on top of that all the requests everyone is asking they are not listening... not doing anything for us!!!! They are taking away a big part of our lives... at least they should listen to us, our wishes! Hate this so much! AngryCryOuchThumbs DownCensored

Edited by love.1 - 21 May 2011 at 11:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asokan

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
yea i hated the ending in season one... it was such a cliffhanger, they didnt show anything! but this time f they do that, i will ...
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
It is very sad.   At least somebody should respond.  KMH2 will complete 7 months.  Since KMH1 had 9 months, extending KMH2 for another two months would help CVs to give us what we requested, i.e., raaz, truth behind Arjun's mom, innocence of Arjun, who shot KSA and why? their marriage again, if required, etc. Winding up KMH2 now will be a disaster.

We are so depressed and furious at IMAGINE for taking this step. Why is Ekta so quiet? CVs are dishing out copy and pasting stuff.  The only satisfying thing is we can see our Arjuhi and that too for 5 minutes of the show when we want to see more of our Arjun and Arohi. Last week was a waste.  They could have shown so many things. With one week left, they are going to rush through and CVs are going to spoil the good image of KMH2.   

KMH1 n KMH2 are classicsStarStarStarStarStar  StarStarStarStarStar in my mind and I will always treasure them and consider them as EKTA's best serials. 

Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra are both great actors and can be considered as the great legends Dilip Kumar and Madhubala. They have the potential and if they continue acting together, they can make history. Together, they are magic. Bless Them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asokan

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
I hate imagine the cahnnel

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index