Jogi's best dialogue- I trust ichcha more than tap

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
best dialoue of jogi " TAPSYA se ziada main ichcha pe bharosa karta hoon"👏

when taps was thrown out of the house dhakee maar ke from jogi was another best... and this dialogue is a slap right on her villanous face!!

bravo jogi!!! aik aur dafa dhake maar ke nikalo na taps aunty ko!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Even i liked that dialogue. 😊
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Farah how can you say so😕 this is not the best dialogue infact it shows what a worst father Jogi is 😡 how much Tapasya has done for him ...how much excerise she has given to his head and eyes😆he is such a proud man always walk with his head  and chest straighten up with pirde ..Tapasya has shown him that its not good to be too much proud sometimes you need to down your head too😆 if you keep your head straight for so long  your neck will get tired and it will become painful for you  and so will your eyes if you continue gazing in others eyes ..so how can he be so mean saying i trust Ichcha more than Tapasya when Tapasya has done so much for him😡😆 Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

Farah how can you say so😕 this is not the best dialogue infact it shows what a worst father Jogi is 😡 how much Tapasya has done for him ...how much excerise she has given to his head and eyes😆he is such a proud man always walk with his head  and chest straighten up with pirde ..Tapasya has shown him that its not good to be too much proud sometimes you need to down your head too😆 if you keep your head straight for so long  your neck will get tired and it will become painful for you  and so will your eyes if you continue gazing in others eyes ..so how can he be so mean saying i trust Ichcha more than Tapasya when Tapasya has done so much for him😡😆

🤣🤣🤣
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

Farah how can you say so😕 this is not the best dialogue infact it shows what a worst father Jogi is 😡 how much Tapasya has done for him ...how much excerise she has given to his head and eyes😆he is such a proud man always walk with his head  and chest straighten up with pirde ..Tapasya has shown him that its not good to be too much proud sometimes you need to down your head too😆 if you keep your head straight for so long  your neck will get tired and it will become painful for you  and so will your eyes if you continue gazing in others eyes ..so how can he be so mean saying i trust Ichcha more than Tapasya when Tapasya has done so much for him😡😆

😆😆👏Its Tapu made so humble to Jogi, after knowing her real kartut he will not become DOWN TO EARTH but DOWN INSIDE EARTH😆😆😆
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
in yesterday episode, i loved Umed most, whn he kept down tel, i was just expecting tht Mai will taunt Ichcha and he will shout at her, and exactly same happened👏👏 volcano burst😆😆. kya danta hai, Mai ki to gardan tedhi ho gayi😆😆
souroj thumbnail

🤣🤣 Faria🤣🤣
Tapasya is giving him Grandpa hone ka sukh too😳 and this fact will remain true no matter who ever is the father🤣🤣
🤣
souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

in yesterday episode, i loved Umed most, whn he kept down tel, i was just expecting tht Mai will taunt Ichcha and he will shout at her, and exactly same happened👏👏 volcano burst😆😆. kya danta hai, Mai ki to gardan tedhi ho gayi😆😆

Yes, finally Umed showed his mardangi on Goon-wanti😆😆
😆
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: souroj

🤣🤣 Faria🤣🤣
Tapasya is giving him Grandpa hone ka sukh too😳 and this fact will remain true no matter who ever is the father🤣🤣
🤣

jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

🤣🤣 Faria🤣🤣
🤣

😆 😆well of course yes this is her another great deed for her papaEmbarrassed not like ichcha who is having hopes on an infertile guy ...see she knows very well that her papa wants to be a grandpa so what a big risk she is taking not caring for herself  even not telling anyone about her rape😉but only caring for her first hubby and her dear papa...jogi should really be proud of her when he will come to know about the truth Embarrassed😆