Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 (Page 114)

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlmaasK

Da part where he mentioned Jenny...wz so overwhelming...AWWIE!

soo cute! i really miss seeing them together

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Almaas.Aquarius18

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Originally posted by Aquarius17

Art first I was blabbering to my mum about how for he looked (who was about to laugh btw) and then I couldn't stop smiling about the Jenny part Day Dreaming It was such a good thing to come back to after my exam!!!

i know! and this interview just gave me hope about dmg 3 because he said that they have been talking about a lot. and he was so cute when he talked about jenny! i hope he gives her a nice birthday message!! and yeah, i had a really hard spanish exam so it was nice to come home and watch this interview LOL

Yeah both have given us hope now so I hope something materialises. The Jenny part was so cute and even though they can't meet up, they still keep in touch Embarrassed
I had this 2 hour literature exam and we were all freaking out before AND after the exam LOL
-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Originally posted by sjain

he said his tatoo mania won't b over till he is almost covered ..god baby is crazy :|

That was scary LOL...but he knows that we don't want him to get covered with tattoo...almost all his tattoos are somewhat linked to christanity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

HAWWW..he still has that choti :O

I know LOL But I like how the rest of it is short as I love it that way!!

he has lost weight ..he looks thin :(

It depends on what he wears as on SBB he didn't. I think he looks nice like this

yup may b ..he was luking thin in SBS yellow T
LOL

Aquarius18

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

he said his tatoo mania won't b over till he is almost covered ..god baby is crazy :|

God I hope he doesn't!! I noticed that one on his elbow for the first time-it looked kinda cool though
-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Originally posted by AlmaasK

Da part where he mentioned Jenny...wz so overwhelming...AWWIE!

I love the KaJen pic SBS showed when He was talking about herEmbarrassed...we talk on phone Awww...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Almaas.Aquarius18chainreaction.

.Almaas. IF-Sizzlerz
.Almaas.
.Almaas.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@ Pagal Buddy : Same!
Yesterday...whn I wz trying 2 sleep...I cudn't cz I started thinking bout KaJen...nd got all excited. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18chainreaction.

chainreaction. IF-Stunnerz
chainreaction.
chainreaction.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

Art first I was blabbering to my mum about how for he looked (who was about to laugh btw) and then I couldn't stop smiling about the Jenny part Day Dreaming It was such a good thing to come back to after my exam!!!

i know! and this interview just gave me hope about dmg 3 because he said that they have been talking about a lot. and he was so cute when he talked about jenny! i hope he gives her a nice birthday message!! and yeah, i had a really hard spanish exam so it was nice to come home and watch this interview LOL

Yeah both have given us hope now so I hope something materialises. The Jenny part was so cute and even though they can't meet up, they still keep in touch Embarrassed
I had this 2 hour literature exam and we were all freaking out before AND after the exam LOL

while we were doing our exam, there were yr 12 people doing english literature too LOL and its so cute how they still do talk, and he said that even though they don't meet up, they always talk on the phone :) and we were stressing out too, because i had an exam in the morning and in the afternoon so i just stayed at school and we were all so scared before the exam! and then afterwards we were all panicking because we thought we failed Confused

Aquarius18

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index