KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sjain

I luv the way he says thankuuu making different naughty cutee faces ..heehee

and he does that it both interviews lol 😆
Originally posted by -Moni-

SBB was cuter LOL...he was funny and witty like always😳...we were chased by pigs at shoot...ek itna bada tha(gestured with his hands) and rest were small piglets ROFL only he can say such things on an interview

I seriously love ALL his interviews as he's always so funny and witty 😆 In the 400th thread message, he was quite witty. I remember how even no fans were curious about it because of your avis hehe
They are so close😳...her lips are on his nose☺️

Originally posted by AlmaasK

IMAGINE?
OFFCOURSE...they'll have 2 deal wid dat. 🤣

yes theyy would. we talk about so muchh rubbish that they'll get really bored and fed up of us. i think we really are pagal because were imagining what would happen if we go to mental hospital. seriously, i think there's something wrong with us 🤣 

They are so close😳...her lips are on his nose☺️

the most passionate sharad sneha scn ..
😛
😛
I am going nuts...SRSLY KJ is growing on me like hell..Today in phy perios maam went out for something and I was like instantly in KJ land..The way baby stares at JJ when she rants non stop..And the way they look at each other and just burst out laughing..Then the TENT SCENE..then the engagement..THE REUNION..I cant get over it..I just know that we KJians will continue the legacy of KJ long after they are gone and even after we are gone..<3333
luved his reaction seeing farzu and amby's gift ..

oyee..thats me..LOLL

Haha I m sure they do...but you must remember the date, day and even the duration of the interview ROFL

I just know that it was in July 😆
Originally posted by Aquarius17

I seriously love ALL his interviews as he's always so funny and witty 😆 In the 400th thread message, he was quite witty. I remember how even no fans were curious about it because of your avis hehe

His interviews always makes you smile...he is funny even people who don't like him admit that😛
400th thread interview was the best KaJen interview..it is how they are in real life no editing...it was full of their inside jokes...we had a hard time trying to figure out what they were saying😆
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

yes theyy would. we talk about so muchh rubbish that they'll get really bored and fed up of us. i think we really are pagal because were imagining what would happen if we go to mental hospital. seriously, i think there's something wrong with us 🤣 

Rubbish? KaJen talk is NOT rubbish. Nd da docs betta understand dat. They'll probably start giving us electric shocks. 🤣
🤣...SERIOUSLY! V actually made out a whole scenario out of it. 🤣