KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aquarius17

OMG they showed amby's present and he said hey to her!!!
Then he said something like she must be so hyped ad he  hi on national t.v πŸ˜†

Hawww:O where was this??? I think I missed this part
Originally posted by AlmaasK

@ Pagal Buddy : Lol. Each nd every bit of dat is so true. Sumtyms I randomly start smiling thinking bout KaJen...nd PPL think...I'm a weirdo. They dnt understand da KaJen Magic.

KAJEN. ARE. SO. SWEET. haha sorry, was in a really weird mood. and yeah, no one really understands except for us kajeniansss. thats why is love coming on this AT. there are people here that can finally understand you, unlike friends and family who laugh at you and think you're pagal πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

while we were doing our exam, there were yr 12 people doing english literature too πŸ˜† and its so cute how they still do talk, and he said that even though they don't meet up, they always talk on the phone :) and we were stressing out too, because i had an exam in the morning and in the afternoon so i just stayed at school and we were all so scared before the exam! and then afterwards we were all panicking because we thought we failed πŸ˜•

Yeah it sounded kinda possessive hehe. Its so cute how from all his friends, he NEVER loses touch with her, even when they're in different countries 😳

That reminds me of his message last year when he said he calls her at midnight and wishes her 😳

yeah, and he said that he's always the first one to wish her. i hope we get another cute birthday message from him to JJ this year too 😊
Originally posted by AlmaasK

Gosh! I noe.
Now I'm getting so restless 4 30th May...not dat I wasn't previously...but...I reli hope v get a KaJen interview.

I love how everyone makes a big deal of their friendship, especially SBS hehe

Yeah, I wonder if it was Jenny's influence πŸ˜†

I want to believe thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

KAJEN. ARE. SO. SWEET. haha sorry, was in a really weird mood. and yeah, no one really understands except for us kajeniansss. thats why is love coming on this AT. there are people here that can finally understand you, unlike friends and family who laugh at you and think you're pagal πŸ˜†

Awww that's true..I love this place...was able to survive the torture called DMG2 only coz of the Kajenians here...

Oh no prob. They reli are. Awww!
Lol. Seriously...atleast u cn get assured dat ur not da onli 'Pagal' in dis world.
I LOBE KaJen nd KaJenian's.

^Plz bare wid ma randomness...lol.
ALUDIII..Awwwieee thankooo...MUAHHH

JAANUS..You realise that JJ is back..now BABY is back..and that means KAJEN getting back is NOTTT FARRR...JUST PRAYYY
Originally posted by sjain

oh he is tataooo freakk. dear...he said ..before goin to bangkok everyone said no tatoo..but he cud not get anynew tatoo coz he didn't have time ..

other wise I m sure woh tatoo zaroor banvata ..πŸ˜†

yeah ...truuu moni ..that angel one on his arm and then that elbow both r  related to Christianity :P

I bet Jenny was one of them πŸ˜†