KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwwtM8a8ww - whenever i listen to this song, it makes me think of ammy. this song is perfect for him! especially when he wasn't there at the beginning of season 2, i always used to listen to this and think of him :)
Originally posted by CT247

kool I have been to the UK :)

its always really cold here :(
when did you come here?
@ash_smash - hey 😆 i haven't talked to you beforem i'm radhika!
yeah when I came it was raining everyday I came a few years ago!!

the picture doesn't show up :(

Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago

i love this picture so much...they are all so cuteee
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

damon is definately like an american armaan! he's caring and kind...beneath that tough exterior. except for the fact that armaan didn't drink the blood of humans! and yeah, i like TC friendship too, and their friendship reminds of kajen friendship too because of how jenny always tells ksg to stay out of trouble and ksg always thanks jenny for staying his friend despite his badmashi...i think i just basically repeated what you said lol.

Yeah and Damon is more of a flirt if you know what I mean. No matter what what Tyler does, Caroline is still there for him like with KaJen 😳
okayy bye tashu and fattu. i'm tired now and i have to wake up early tomorrow to revise so i'm going to sleep :) KaJenite 🤗
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZwwtM8a8ww - whenever i listen to this song, it makes me think of ammy. this song is perfect for him! especially when he wasn't there at the beginning of season 2, i always used to listen to this and think of him :)

This was actually our song during S2 and then SBS caught it on and used to play it for him when he wasn't in DMG