KaJenDestined2Luv548~TumKeBagairHumAdhureHai <3 - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by oishi_ksg

Shasha..when I met you first time..even I thought you are a boy :| Lol
๐Ÿ˜ญ abeyyy mere naam ka kuch na kuch karnaa padegaaa ab๐Ÿ˜† okeyyy guysss, 'shasha' is nt my actual name, it's like my first name and last name starts with "sha" so some of my frnds call me "shasha" n i luvvv that name๐Ÿ˜ณ lekin yahaa, koi kehetaa hai shahid kapoor ka nick name hai, ab tum mereko boy samaj rahii hai  ab mein kiyaa karuunn๐Ÿ˜†
meri neend jane lagi hai
mera chain khone laga hai
jab se suna ksg phirse single ho gaya hai ๐Ÿ˜
oh ok ishi
@Ishii u remember? Well its next mth! So thats keeping me busy!:( Soonafter will make a new one! :)
Originally posted by Esha.ARian4rlyf

hmmm! True but at last AR united,; so be happy๐Ÿ˜ƒNJust remember the good times!๐Ÿ˜Š
yeahhh...that last episode was the best one. i'm never gonna forget that very last episode, it was so sweet! when armaan said something like will we have a happy ever after? and ridzi said no because hapy ever afters are only in fairytales and fairytales end! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -Moni-

The new TB article on Star one's so called revamp is depressing:(( It's turning into a saas bahu channel like the other channels...I guess now there is no chance of DMG's comeback:((

Aaisaa ni bolte :)
With Star One you never know- for good or bad !

I myself dont think they'll abandon they youth category totally- that ways they wont be anywhere- they cannot hope to uproot Colors and SP in the saas bahu category- their niche is younger shows
PKYEK i guess might be doing well- they wont give up all
Plus things liek DMg, MHJT made SO quite popular- given the right thought- they 'd get it back anytime if the top people want

I love how Western channels- Star World and all have seasons and all, HIMYM is coming back

They really could get DMG back- even with quite some cast changes but AR and Sanjeevani being there
God I really shud run SO instead of that Nikhil Mirchvala or whatever -_______-
yeahhh...that last episode was the best one. i'm never gonna forget that very last episode, it was so sweet! when armaan said something like will we have a happy ever after? and ridzi said no because hapy ever afters are only in fairytales and fairytales end! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Radhika true! Best closure to a show ever! AR the best Jodi till date! Kajen with the best proposal ever!
@eshu dii..I have a writing ishtyle????๐Ÿ˜ฒ

BTW I am addicted to Enriques Could I have this kiss forever..God damn its soo effin KJlicious..<3..Mashallah..<3
Originally posted by Esha.ARian4rlyf

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†hehe! Arrey my acc  got hacked! and threse days i am very busy<:(

I know ur account got hacked ..

par my dear ..ghar aake ..spare 15 minutes from ur schedule and reactivate ur account :P

Originally posted by -Moni-

The last scene๐Ÿ˜ณ
this scene and this hug always brings tears into my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ญ but they are so cute. I LOVE THEM!๐Ÿ˜†
ab hosh ata nahi hai
na jane kaisa nasha hai
waiting for tom ๐Ÿ˜ณ