Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mayadika11

hey aahana loved  ur gallery and ur vms dear...

thanx for the pm.

thanks priti
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: SM_317

congratz aahana 4 ur vm gallery..πŸ€—love ur vms..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks dear
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: PremKiDeewani

Beautiful vms. Love MJHT one most. Missing MJHT.

thanks misbah
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

First of all neha Congo honey for your new gallery..!! πŸ€—      πŸ€—      And secondly i sooo loved ur VM on FRIENDS..!! 😳   It was simplyyy ROCKING and crazyy.!!! 😎   πŸ˜†  Very very cute..! 😳  And ur seconf VM is also really nice..! I simply LOVE the way you present ur VMs..!! ❀️  😳  And no doubt that you are the most talented VM maker of our forum..! πŸ€—     

thanks so much Sumi πŸ€—
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya.

Lovely Vm's Neha... Good Job 😊

thank u divya 😊

EkPahelii thumbnail

Juda Hoke Bhi - Armaan Riddhima Shilpa || Read Description||

Note : this video is purely meant for entertainment purposes, hope none of the fan base takes an offense.

Inspiration : I have never followed DMG a lot but off course have seen some on and off while surfing or on Youtube - and of what i have seen I think 2 sequences of this show stand out for me for their brilliant execution in terms of direction & choreography - the DMG season 1 finale & the Bheegi si bhaagi si sequence of Season 2 - this is just my attempt to have the best of both together.

PLOT : - On the last day of his duty before he was to take a month off from Sanjeevani for his marriage with Riddhima, Armaan' life shatters in a moment. Sanjeevani was overtaken by terrorists, unknown to this as Armaan was looking after patients in the ICCU Riddhima comes to warn him of the eminent threat at the top floor - however hearing crossfire between the terrorists and army armaan steps out to know off the chaos, when Riddhima steps in between him and a bullet and with it breathes her last in front of him.

Shattered by his loss Armaan quits sanjeevani and joins another hospital where he meets shilpa whose ways and habits constantly remind him of riddhima - he turns rude towards her cos of his pain - and unknown to his past Shilpa considers him plain arrogant and snobbish. however both are one day assigned to go for a medical camp together when during the ride shilpa unknowingly through her actions and words keeps reminding armaan of riddhima,  when their car brakes down in between cos of heavy rains and they halt armaan caught between the the strings of past imagines riddhima while with shilpa thus leading them to share a moment which confounds Armaan and baffles shilpa

Edited by Neha2704 - 12 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMFGGG! so this was ur SURPRISE :OOO RES !

*edited*

Its Amazing VM aani Loved it so much! AWW I loved the chemistry btw Armaan-Riddhima &? Shilpa and specially Loved the colouring ..it made the VM looked even more gorgeous <3

btw though I'm a KaSh fan but dint liked them as ArSh neither I liked AR in s2 as due to cvs they spoiled up everything .. I loved KaSh as Armaan-Riddhima ..they were the real essence of the DMG !! but then this VM is so so wonderful? everything looked so beautiful ! from the begining till the ending AWW got nostalgic old memories of AR !! I loved the colouring and blend SO much πŸ˜³  Wonderful..! Loved the concept as well glad Its different from what CVs had shown in the show :@ they totally ruined but OMG such an amazing plot here nice ..AWW Armaan imagines Riddhima while dancing in rain with Shilpa awiiee KaSh >> so MAGICAL 😍 Each and every scenes are so PERFECT ! Loved that AR clips as well shit those sad moments blood and all gun shot! poor Armaan ..he use to miss his gal so much overall Awesome ..Loved everything specially, your colouring and KaSh Aaahhh miss 'em :( thanks for making this *hugs* an amazing piece of creation aani <33

Edited by -Meera- - 12 years ago
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
loved it...
thanx for the pm.
take care.
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow aani ... nice vm dear ... keep making dear
thanks 4 da pm
love ya
- S a n a -
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res(:

-Edited-

OMGG first of all I absolutely LOVE the concept you've used in this VM😍 Perfect song choice & you did a fabulous job on the editing and coloring used😳 You make great vms and just keep making more😊

Btw love your signature you use on your vmsπŸ˜‰ 
Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 12 years ago