Neha's VM Gallery - CasKett - PG12/16 - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aashizin

gosh aani i just love this show stana and  Nathan they r incredible with this show castle i totally agree they have sizzling and magnificent chemistry ❤️and what to say abt their acting they made alive chars superbb❤️

coming to this vm it was brilliant piece of work the story u have woven in it superb i loved the way u started vid those heart beats increasing our rates to feel story of two ppl their love amazing yar hats off to u ❤️👍🏼i m so happy getting vm on them from u plz keep make more vms on castle its ur one of awesome vm 🤗

thanks so much aashi 🤗
Originally posted by Shilpa258

awesome videos👏 loved them😊

thanks Shilpa 😊
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

heyyy as usual awesome VM ...loved it ..<333

thanks Muskaan 😊
Originally posted by 26javey26

That was heartwracking. I love it.. Do make more

thanks Javeria 😊
Originally posted by dbr_kmichi

wow!! the vm was awesome!!

thanks hon 😊
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesooome.
superb..
fab...
loved the vm...
thanx for the pm..
take care.

thanks Priti😊
Originally posted by fend

hey aani
awesome vm loved it👏
gud job keep making more👍🏼
n thanks for the pm

thanks so much hon 😊
Originally posted by a little faith

Yeah, I love Castle too.  I too used a line from season one for my last VM.  I really like the manner they layer humour with drama. Not melo drama BUT drama of living out your life.  I love the manner she is more testosterone and he is more intuition, though of course there are areas of overlap.

I loved your vm.  The music is wonderfully chosen.  That rising culmination, as you choreograph a moving preamble, stone by stone we see a house being built, of a case that ruptured the foundations of a team, of a friendship. 

Then that wonderfully amazing moment you create @0:45, that house that had become a home. Just beautiful!

The colouring was wonderful, that vivid contrast of black and white with a tinge of blue hue.  Excellently done, enhancing that black and white of life; life and death, and that blue of sadness too.  I loved how you kept to that cold colouring and did not add any hues of red for the blood or love even for the theme of your vm was very much about loss, that fear of loss of something you were upon the brink of gaining. 

Excellently done.  WIth much love, Sabah

Thanks so much Sabah and wow i never knew you loved Castle too 😃 thats Great !! As always you honor me with words which I possibly i cannot repay back to you😳
Originally posted by Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Great job !! Loved your VM !!

thanks Ayesha 😊

It was a very heart-touching VM, beyond beautiful! Every moment of this VM was made skillfully. I really loved it<3.