Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anne156

nice vm...thnks for pm me

thanks anne
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrincessBushi

wow .. wt a VM ..m loving it .. simply nyc work .. !! hats off 2 u .. 😊thanx 4 da pm neha!

thanks dear
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Nehaaa.🤗

Goshh, where the hell do you come up with such concepts? OMFGG I soo loved the VM, I love KaSh but hate ArSh but in this VM I could only see KaSh. WOW, it was amazing. The concept and the scenes that have been used in this VM are simply flawless, I really loved this VM. &+ your colouring is FAB<3, I just .. I really loved the concept.

thanks so much Sani🤗
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremKiDeewani

OMG,beautiful vm. Nice concept. Do make more of DMG.

thanks misbah
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: a little faith

Aahana,

I liked your tweaking for your plot.  Nicely done!  The song choice is perfect, using Atif's haunting voice and those long notes to enhance Armaan's anguish and yearning.  Wonderful!⭐️

I have always loved your selection for those excellently timed flashbacks. The one @0:33 was beautifully done.  So that judaa ho ke bhi @0:51 stings us too, upon which you layer that haunting, heart twisting scene @0:54.  Just excellently done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

The melody that introduces to the main part of the song, from the previous preamble, you follow suit @1:17 and choreograph Armaan and Shilpa relationship their conflicting and bickering to match those clicking beats of the song.  Excellent.  As you then contrast it further to his relationship with Ridhimma, which although contrasting personalities too, was more complimenting, which you enhance with that soulful melody portion of the song and those lingering notes of Atif and poignant lyrics.  I just loved that moment you choreographed @1:31, ...bin tere mein... Skillfully done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️Again @1:41 ...dard hi dard rahain... where you close in on Armaan's tormented face. Wonderful! 👏

I loved that moment you create from 1:43 to 2:03.  Just skillfully done!  I was really impressed, you manged to choreograph those lyrics perfectly!  That inspired opening, as Shilpa laughs, cutting to Armaan's puzzlement, as you layer saans lehna...jeena nahin hain...As Shilpa rolls on and on, whilst Armaan's heart remains stubborn to her enchantment, which you layer over with ab toh aadat si hain mujko aise jeene mein. Aahana, just flawless! 👏 Which you echo again for further effect near the end.  Excellent!👏

Those rising strings in the background to which you enhance Armaan's rising rage, at life, at himself @2:04, really illuminating those emotions upon bursting point @2:07 and that face that could rend asunder his horizon! Powerfully done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved how you used those happy notes, that joyful beat @2:25 to choreograph those beautiful memories of Ridhimma, which editing of scenes was just beautiful! Especially that playful gesture of hers @2:30. ⭐️ Then you weave that moment @2:57, the flickering of Shilpa and Ridhimma, his dreams and reality, over which those haunting lyrics on Atif's soft tone that just tears our hearts, saath hain mere tu har pal shabd ke andhara mein... Aahana, just mesmerizing! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

So as Armaan and Shilpa circle each other, whilst Ridhimma's memory encircles them both, you layer upon the whole, dil se dhakan buladein na, aasan nahin hai...Just beautifully done! 👏

I loved that culmination of all those feelings upon the brink finally bursting, @4:17.  Just masterfully done, my heart ached as it moved!  Just beautiful! 👏

However, my favourite moment, the part that just tore asunder my horizon was that silence after that powerfulab toh aadat si hain mujko...and Armaan and Shilpa and that surrounding, suffusing starkness.  Aahana just exceptional!  I LOVED IT! 👏

Beautifully done, as always, 😳with much love, Sabah

Sabah 🤗 thank you so so much for that lovely reply as always your reply just brightens my day 😛 and i often wonder how do you always do it... i mean WOW you make me somehow think my own vms in a new light ... or surprise me so much that i begin thinking dear lord did i really make that ??!! the description makes me somehow always so flattered and inspires me each and every time that i sit down to create something new as I know people who would watch my vms wont be just looking at some scenes ... wont be just hearing a song i am playing to a fictional couple' moments... but they would look at a story and would want an experience 😳 ... i dunno how far do i succeed in doing that😳 but i sure know there are expectations... and humbling as that thought is... pressurizing it never feels cos somehow your words, the way you always say those things about even a little thing i do with my vm makes it well worth the effort and makes me wanna do something better even more the next time around

thank you always for being such a wonderful friend🤗 thank you for the inspiration and the encouragement Sabah 🤗
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome vm aani👏👏 I love AR-both KaJen n KaSh(but shipla only as riddhima) but dear loved d vm... it turned up so well... loved ur theme for the vm... Awesome song n scenes... gr8 coloring...
Wonderful vm🤗
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

Awesome vm aani👏👏 I love AR-both KaJen n KaSh(but shipla only as riddhima) but dear loved d vm... it turned up so well... loved ur theme for the vm... Awesome song n scenes... gr8 coloring...
Wonderful vm🤗

thanks charms 🤗
Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
was a good one aani. though i am not a fan of KaJen it was a treat to watch KaSh :) good work aani :)
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha.M

was a good one aani. though i am not a fan of KaJen it was a treat to watch KaSh :) good work aani :)

thanks aabhz 😊
EkPahelii thumbnail
Battlefield - Castle & Beckett

This is my first ever Castle Beckett video and i am freaking excited and nervous at the same time

Damn this show is incredible and I am insanely in love with this pair. Nathan and Stana dont just share a sizzling, crackling chemistry but they are brilliant actors who have made Richard and Katherine come alive with their performances - I dedicate this video to them and the whole crew of Castle. Season 3 finale blew us away and I so cannot wait for Season 4 already. Keep up  the great job Guys :D.