Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha007 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ahaaanaaa=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! superbbb vmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the concepttt is justt amazinggg!!! im a hugeee kash arsh fan..n u made my dayy!! lovedd the vmmm veryyy mcuhhh!!!!!!!!
aashizin thumbnail
aaniii 🤗wowww what brilliant piece of work yar gosh seriously amazing work 🤗wowww loved this vm perfect song for this concept and superb scenes u have chosen with wonderful coloring seriously so wonderful vm 👏 👏 👏 👏 kudos to u for this amazing work u rock with ur wonderful creativity seriously awesome  👏 👏and thanks for pm 
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey aani🤗
amazing vm loved it👏
lovely song n scene scene selection👏
gr888 work👍🏼
keep making more vmz😛
n thanks for the pm

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woow.! it was beautifull..
too gudd
well syncedd n perfect selection of scenes..!
do make moree.. 
keep it up... ok, ppl hardly use dis phrase nowadays😆
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice vm...thnks for pm me
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow .. wt a VM ..m loving it .. simply nyc work .. !! hats off 2 u .. 😊thanx 4 da pm neha!
saniya.x thumbnail
Nehaaa.🤗

Goshh, where the hell do you come up with such concepts? OMFGG I soo loved the VM, I love KaSh but hate ArSh but in this VM I could only see KaSh. WOW, it was amazing. The concept and the scenes that have been used in this VM are simply flawless, I really loved this VM. &+ your colouring is FAB<3, I just .. I really loved the concept.

PremKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG,beautiful vm. Nice concept. Do make more of DMG.
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aahana,

I liked your tweaking for your plot.  Nicely done!  The song choice is perfect, using Atif's haunting voice and those long notes to enhance Armaan's anguish and yearning.  Wonderful!⭐️

I have always loved your selection for those excellently timed flashbacks. The one @0:33 was beautifully done.  So that judaa ho ke bhi @0:51 stings us too, upon which you layer that haunting, heart twisting scene @0:54.  Just excellently done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

The melody that introduces to the main part of the song, from the previous preamble, you follow suit @1:17 and choreograph Armaan and Shilpa relationship their conflicting and bickering to match those clicking beats of the song.  Excellent.  As you then contrast it further to his relationship with Ridhimma, which although contrasting personalities too, was more complimenting, which you enhance with that soulful melody portion of the song and those lingering notes of Atif and poignant lyrics.  I just loved that moment you choreographed @1:31, ...bin tere mein... Skillfully done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️Again @1:41 ...dard hi dard rahain... where you close in on Armaan's tormented face. Wonderful! 👏

I loved that moment you create from 1:43 to 2:03.  Just skillfully done!  I was really impressed, you manged to choreograph those lyrics perfectly!  That inspired opening, as Shilpa laughs, cutting to Armaan's puzzlement, as you layer saans lehna...jeena nahin hain...As Shilpa rolls on and on, whilst Armaan's heart remains stubborn to her enchantment, which you layer over with ab toh aadat si hain mujko aise jeene mein. Aahana, just flawless! 👏 Which you echo again for further effect near the end.  Excellent!👏

Those rising strings in the background to which you enhance Armaan's rising rage, at life, at himself @2:04, really illuminating those emotions upon bursting point @2:07 and that face that could rend asunder his horizon! Powerfully done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

I loved how you used those happy notes, that joyful beat @2:25 to choreograph those beautiful memories of Ridhimma, which editing of scenes was just beautiful! Especially that playful gesture of hers @2:30. ⭐️ Then you weave that moment @2:57, the flickering of Shilpa and Ridhimma, his dreams and reality, over which those haunting lyrics on Atif's soft tone that just tears our hearts, saath hain mere tu har pal shabd ke andhara mein... Aahana, just mesmerizing! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

So as Armaan and Shilpa circle each other, whilst Ridhimma's memory encircles them both, you layer upon the whole, dil se dhakan buladein na, aasan nahin hai...Just beautifully done! 👏

I loved that culmination of all those feelings upon the brink finally bursting, @4:17.  Just masterfully done, my heart ached as it moved!  Just beautiful! 👏

However, my favourite moment, the part that just tore asunder my horizon was that silence after that powerfulab toh aadat si hain mujko...and Armaan and Shilpa and that surrounding, suffusing starkness.  Aahana just exceptional!  I LOVED IT! 👏

Beautifully done, as always, 😳with much love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Meera-

OMFGGG! so this was ur SURPRISE :OOO RES !

*edited*

Its Amazing VM aani Loved it so much! AWW I loved the chemistry btw Armaan-Riddhima &? Shilpa and specially Loved the colouring ..it made the VM looked even more gorgeous <3

btw though I'm a KaSh fan but dint liked them as ArSh neither I liked AR in s2 as due to cvs they spoiled up everything .. I loved KaSh as Armaan-Riddhima ..they were the real essence of the DMG !! but then this VM is so so wonderful? everything looked so beautiful ! from the begining till the ending AWW got nostalgic old memories of AR !! I loved the colouring and blend SO much 😳  Wonderful..! Loved the concept as well glad Its different from what CVs had shown in the show :@ they totally ruined but OMG such an amazing plot here nice ..AWW Armaan imagines Riddhima while dancing in rain with Shilpa awiiee KaSh >> so MAGICAL 😍 Each and every scenes are so PERFECT ! Loved that AR clips as well shit those sad moments blood and all gun shot! poor Armaan ..he use to miss his gal so much overall Awesome ..Loved everything specially, your colouring and KaSh Aaahhh miss 'em :( thanks for making this *hugs* an amazing piece of creation aani <33

thanks so much meera