Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DreamSz

Gopis a really difficult character even though shes very simple

In that though she is exploited by the baddies, and will look a fool, she is not learning from this mistakes, we call her stupid but it's the CV's not wanting her to loose her innocence so she will carry on getting exploited and looking a fool, just so she stays this innocent creature for all to admire.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nafisa which parent now even in the slums dont want their child to be educated, i think her parents died when she was a toddler hence no memory of them.   urmilla is the type of women instead of thinking maybe their time came up she thougth this girl  is cursed first she took her parents life now she is in my home  that is why we are so poor etc she considers gopi a curse bad luck n she doesnt deserve anything good in her life
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You never know Suk, in the olden days women weren't educated (like Naani and them's generation, I'm not sure even Kokila, Hetal did further education they learnt numeracy and literacy and that's it) even when I was studying many of my friends would disappear from school because they parents had arranged a marriage for them, look at Kinjal (fair enough Kokila thought her pregnant, but still she stopped her going to college) So some parents do make these type of choices, perhaps the girl will live happily without any problem in the marriage but these days most of the time you need a back up plan. 

But i agree with what angelic said where her parents photo frame broke and she said she had no real memory of them other than that picture, what I was stuck on was the fact Jitu bhai is collecting her father's railway pension and he gave some to Gopi and said he would keep the rest for her, why didn't they educate her with that money and what is happening to it now that she is married. What is Jitu bhai doing with it and perhaps he should hand it over so that Gopi can live on it whilst she studies when she leaves the Modi's. 
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My money is on Urmila using the money to educate Rashi instead.  I also bet Urmila used the money from the pension to convince Jitubhai to open their shop. She probably blew some money on her fancy teeth also:)