Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah, the Meena Tadka would be nice to have..Her simplistic worldly views complement Suhana's one-liners really well. 
panic_monger thumbnail
ya meena kumari is the important part of suhana's life bt dat part is missing these days when she is needed a lot😳 any ways this track is being more interesting day by day as our sweet n januable tubelight is lighting up her hubby's mind😉
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The beautiful thing about SGP is that they have shown how Suhana shares a different bond with each of the Kashyaps and even the maid. Her interaction with each member is different and she has learnt a thing or two from these interactions. She likes everyone and everyone likes her. It is this mutual liking that has resulted in the members showing so much concern for Suhana and she holds a special place in their lives and heart.
If she is not present in the house the kashyaps feel something is missing and when even 1 member is missing Suhana misses that person very badly. It is this wholesome family bonding which appeals to all of us and this is the reason why if some character is not shown for sometime even we viewers start to miss them.
This in itself means that this show has done justice with all the characters in the kashyap family and not just highlighted Ishaan-Suhana.
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

The beautiful thing about SGP is that they have shown how Suhana shares a different bond with each of the Kashyaps and even the maid. Her interaction with each member is different and she has learnt a thing or two from these interactions. She likes everyone and everyone likes her. It is this mutual liking that has resulted in the members showing so much concern for Suhana and she holds a special place in their lives and heart.
If she is not present in the house the kashyaps feel something is missing and when even 1 member is missing Suhana misses that person very badly. It is this wholesome family bonding which appeals to all of us and this is the reason why if some character is not shown for sometime even we viewers start to miss them.
This in itself means that this show has done justice with all the characters in the kashyap family and not just highlighted Ishaan-Suhana.

its true tejesh...i think in no other serial we can find such a kind of importance  for each and every character...as you said if we dont find any of them for a few days we'll start thinking about them and all credit to the creatives for making them so lovable by  all of us.

Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Where is Suhana's informer Ms.Meena Kumari these days? I just hope they get her back so that she can give sound advice to Suhana unlike the jokers-Inder/Ilesh. I am sure her entry will add more spice to the flirting that is going on and she will make Suhana do even more crazy things knowing how much she cares for her Choti Babhi.

I just used to love how she kept warning Suhana about Sona and other things related to Ishaan. CV's please get her back. I miss Meena Kumari.

s...where is meena?