Suhana ki flirting mein Meena Kumari Ka Tadka

Posted: 12 years ago
Where is Suhana's informer Ms.Meena Kumari these days? I just hope they get her back so that she can give sound advice to Suhana unlike the jokers-Inder/Ilesh. I am sure her entry will add more spice to the flirting that is going on and she will make Suhana do even more crazy things knowing how much she cares for her Choti Babhi.

I just used to love how she kept warning Suhana about Sona and other things related to Ishaan. CV's please get her back. I miss Meena Kumari.
Very true, for me third best jodi of SGP. Suhana and meena Kumari, beauty and brains ka haseen imtizaaj( means combination, bolay toh milawaat!!) it's easy to decide who is beauty and who is brains!!!! Missing Rajni as well, has it not been a month because they have shown leap here and there, when would Sanju and KK coming back, missing them as well. By the way Sanju skipped college as Deepak and Ishika regularly going to college.who wouldn't for a trip to europe !Rano should be back now bohat reh liya maikay mai.Edited by venture - 12 years ago
Originally posted by venture

Very true, for me third best jodi of SGP. Suhana and meena Kumari, beauty and brains ka haseen imtizaaj( means combination, bolay toh milawaat!!) it's easy to decide who is beauty and who is brains!!!! Missing Rajni as well, has it not been a month because they have shown leap here and there, when would Sanju and KK coming back, missing them as well. By the way Sanju skipped college as Deepak and Ishika regularly going to college.who wouldn't for a trip to europe !Rano should be back now bohat reh liya maikay mai.

@blue may be Sanju  is doing some student exchange program with a London universityπŸ˜†. For 1 month she will take up courses there and one student from London will come to India for 1 month.πŸ˜†
BTW student exchange programs have become the order of the day in management colleges.
Didn't they go to Paris?? May be French exchange!!!
how i wish exchange was only for 1 month or so, i would go and apply right away πŸ˜› πŸ˜†!! 
but good point! lekin yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai ke deepak and ishika are actualli attending summer semester and sanju didnt appply for it πŸ˜› πŸ˜† so shes free like me! πŸ˜‰
Rano toh apne maayke ka sukh utha rahi hai and looks like she doesn't care whether Ishaan remembers Suhana or not as long as he remembers her. Kya maa hai.πŸ˜†
Aur rahi baat Sanjana ki vo toh kahin bhi kabhi bhi aa jaa sakti. Maaldaar party jo hai.🀣

Par apni Meena kumari ki itni achi kismat kahan not sure how the Kashyap family is managing the household chores without her.
Tejesh, she is there to work , bus hum ko nazar nahi aati !!! Just Meethi and Rajni, ho kar bhi nahi hain!!!
Rano , Ke Mummy Beemar hain naa!! toh she is looking after her. Rajni,s dissapearence doesnt look well, as its Ishika and Disha there all the time.
meena ka yeh hai aunty that she is wasted talent by the CV's. They could have created magic with her and Suhana but nahin CV's toh kahin aur hee focus karte hain.
Vaise u r right Rano's absence is understood but Rajni ko kya hogaya may be she is busy with other stuff not sure. And Meethi ab toh summer holidays hain she can be there on the sets throughout. Par pata nahin usko bhi nahin dikhaate..But I guess recently in SBB ya SBS there was a segment on her n Suhana so may be we will get to see her in some upcoming episodes.

Absolutely right, now it is totally about the lead roles, unlike in the begining, public demand I guess. Raunak .s track is necessary however filmy it looks , that chapter has to be explored, its about time to take Panaa out of her misery, after all she is also part of the story. They start something and if it gets good return they leave everything else and just concentrate on that, leaving there original plan. I guess it is for public , so public gets what it likes.
Nice topic!! πŸ‘ I agree , I wanna see Meena , she was like Suhana's informer or lets say she was the one who helpes suhana alot and advices her! πŸ˜ƒ She adds 4 stars to Suhana's scenes! πŸ˜Š